• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Speed is probably the most worthless stat in DB if we’re being real. A character can be faster by orders of magnitude and it won’t matter because the other character has more biggatons of TNT when they punch stuff. They scaled Lex’s speed to Larfleeze at 5 quintillion times FTL while they put Doom at 2 quintillion times FTL and then said that Lex had a “slight” speed advantage.

A 3 quintillion times advantage in speed would mean that Doom would’ve been a complete statue to Lex for the entire fight but instead he was just considered to be “slightly” faster.
I think you got your numbers wrong there at the end. I mean when you really think about it that would've only made Lex x2.5 as fast as Doom; fighting someone who moves twice as fast as you would be tough, but it wouldn't be impossible. If one had enough combat experience, such as Doom, it wouldn't be a complete blitz like I think you think it would be

In the event that Asta won't return for a few more years, and Mash gets a match in that time, what would be a good fight for him? I heard from a little bird that this Will Serfort character from a series called Wistoria would be a good substitute. It's like budget version of Mash vs Asta, from what I've heard?

do you think the new Zelda game will finally boost the verses stats or no?
Ok so since I'm an idiot and allowed myself to be spoiled, not gonna mention any actual story moments or feats but will still spoiler everything below:

Can be argued that the verse will be getting MASSIVE upgrades from this, can be argued most stats stay the same as they are but a few characters might get downgraded instead, can be argued nothing really changes at all beyond a few ability additions, can be argued certain feats that would be a massive upgrade are a huge outlier and don't make narrative sense (And I don't mean in a "breaks the setting, no way they're actually this strong" way but like literally given the lore in this game and previous ones the feats don't make actual sense in universe), it's kinda funky and it's mostly due to one part of the story and one line (And that one line I'm like 50% convinced isn't correctly translated) regarding a specific character

Ok so since I'm an idiot and allowed myself to be spoiled, not gonna mention any actual story moments or feats but will still spoiler everything below:

Can be argued that the verse will be getting MASSIVE upgrades from this, can be argued most stats stay the same as they are but a few characters might get downgraded instead, can be argued nothing really changes at all beyond a few ability additions, can be argued certain feats that would be a massive upgrade are a huge outlier and don't make narrative sense (And I don't mean in a "breaks the setting, no way they're actually this strong" way but like literally given the lore in this game and previous ones the feats don't make actual sense in universe), it's kinda funky and it's mostly due to one part of the story and one line (And that one line I'm like 50% convinced isn't correctly translated) regarding a specific character
So... pretty normal VS related stuff?

hmmm, not sure how legit the trillions of c end is given that the map is clearly not to scale (The one million km snake way take up like half the diameter of heaven is sus) however the planet is stated to be outside king kais juristiction so it'd def be in another galaxy anyway at the bare minium so in terms of speed it shouldn't be far off from what Omni-Man scales to anyway.

I have no idea lol, it just starting cropping up like mad once the GT trailer for Sparking Zero came out and people were just like "We can finally settle base Cabba vs SS4 Gogeta" and it just spiraled from there. Which hey it's a pretty funny meme so I ain't complaining.

Billcord not having a Q and A is absolutely devious. Probably one of the most debated matchups in their entire server, with over like a 100K posts. I'd still like to see their reasoning, if only to clear up how exactly they scaled the two and their hax
For some reason they kept some of the Q&As behind a paywall. You'd think they'd make the Goku vs Superman one of all fights public but nope. I feel like the Q&As are the last thing that should be paywalled. Imagine if the Ben vs Hal one was? That would've been insane.

I hope Death Battle does another Dragon Ball vs Dragon Ball character MU and makes it base Cabba vs SS4 Gogeta.
Tbh? I'd actually like to see Arale appear in Death Battle at some point in the future. Not just because I've been reading Dr. Slump for the first time in my life, which I find to be genuinely pretty funny and a really good gag manga, but because I'd like to see how DB glazes Arale since her Toon Force is ******* nuts.

I mean casuals are going to see her bullying her own author and thinking that Arale is some toon god above the likes of SpongeBob and equal to the likes of Bugs Bunny, I'd like to see the reaction that comes out of that.

sounds interesting, can't wait for the chaos

Any guesses on what the other two unrevealed matchups of the initial four are gonna be? I don't want to set myself up for disappointment since I've thought it was gonna happen before just to be wrong but I think one of them is Joker vs Giorno. The fact that we had all those stretch goals be a bunch of matchups that people really wanted and yet none of them were Joker vs Giorno makes me think that it's because it was already part of the initial four matchups.

Any guesses on what the other two unrevealed matchups of the initial four are gonna be? I don't want to set myself up for disappointment since I've thought it was gonna happen before just to be wrong but I think one of them is Joker vs Giorno. The fact that we had all those stretch goals be a bunch of matchups that people really wanted and yet none of them were Joker vs Giorno makes me think that it's because it was already part of the initial four matchups.
Joker vs Giorno,Luz vs Anne, or some other TOC mu
Could argue Pennywise vs Freddy given we're still in October

Didn't somebody in the Discord hint something about a Rock?
Yes swan did say the the next episode gonna ROCK
The hierarchy of power in the Death Battle universe is about to change
753372f5-5458-4367-899f-ff7af91ebd06.sized-1000x1000.jpg

BlackWoman or some other MvDC MU.

Which matchups do you like, however, think that will never appear on Death Battle?
Augus vs Kenpachi, haven't heard any interest in matches for the latter and even then I doubt Augus is known enough despite coming from Asura's Wrath

Dot vs Bakugo, because Kidd seems to be the more popular match-up I've seen (and like, I don't get it at all)

Mash vs Asta, because I doubt Asta will be used for a few years due to fighting Deku

Back