• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, Po vs Iron Fist is just right now, since the really stupid tier 6 Semiherald nerf means that Danny's spite buff is lower than Po's peak.
Huh. Despite that, I still consider Danny one of the few comic book characters VSBW actually has higher than he's supposed to

I guess problem is Tony's fight record with his best suits is not that good, while Hellbat can stagger Darkseid Avatar well.

So thanks to the upgrades being accepted Ganondorf not only has the power to match Dracula but he also horribly speed blitzes him due to now being hundreds of times FTL (And no Dracs passives aren't good enough to do in Ganon, his resistances are good enough to cover them). Sage Sword + Speed Blitz = GG, fight isn't too accurate anymore.
This has aged well

Ganondorf has been downgraded from universe level to island level, possibly multi-continent level and his speed went from 300+ times faster than light to 24% the speed of light. He's now almost twice as slow and laughably weaker than Dracula.
Welp....

Ganon dies once more.

Alright, I might use their calculations as placeholders for UC Gundam profiles until I can get a calc for the Zaku explosion

Just watched Reverse Flash Vs Goku Black and it’s questionable Reverse Flash Won they scaled him to Wally West and had him destroy his time ring and stated he scaled him to his supposed feat of generating enough energy to counter the destruction of the DC Universe which is over 100Trilion lightyears in diameter and it was 70 million times larger than the DB universe Is this fight correct and Reverse flash needs upgrades or are they wrong?

Just watched Reverse Flash Vs Goku Black and it’s questionable Reverse Flash Won they scaled him to Wally West and had him destroy his time ring and stated he scaled him to his supposed feat of generating enough energy to counter the destruction of the DC Universe which is over 100Trilion lightyears in diameter and it was 70 million times larger than the DB universe Is this fight correct and Reverse flash needs upgrades or are they wrong?
Eobard wins through speed and hax regardless

Um, TF2 got a buff, so Scout actually holds a solid AP edge now. So all he needs is to drink Bonk and just stomp the shit out of Tracer.

Ya probably can find some immeasurable shit for Bayo or something until her game come out that makes it even more redundant

The Immeasurable thing comes from a feat thats recent, which didnt exist back when the fight happened, so back then would be wrong, but today would be correct
Well yeah but now it scale to DMC 4 Dante which they use in the fight, he has immeasurable speed. Bayo aint touching him lol

I originally thought Bayo stomped because she scaled to 3 universes and Dante scaled to 2 lmfao
I thought it was because she had a big ass speed advantage? Besides 3 to 2 isn’t really that big of a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back