• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death and Destruction: Death (Marvel Comics) vs Nanook (Honkai: Star Rail)

I don't really see any superiority here other than Basic Magic & Hell-Lord Magic (too many Powers & Abilities there I can't even read all of them)

But yeah, seriously how is she going to win against Passive Heat Manipulation & Antimatter Manipulation?
Aeons are just bad honestly, their offensive abilities aren't that much but it's okay I guess

Wait till bro finds out about IX and Terminus (i hope they are as haxxed as IX and CoF)
IX is the best, just don't compare it between the other Aeons because everyone just resists his passive abilities + aeon physiology makes him interactable also
Literally the weakest if you compare it in-verse

Don’t known much about death tbh but I believe even though nanook is low 1-A he not significantly effect his universe on a level like death right?

Like he effect imaginary tree and exist on that level but he is’t core part of universe and can’t destroy it.

I don't really see any superiority here other than Basic Magic & Hell-Lord Magic (too many Powers & Abilities there I can't even read all of them)
Tbf she doesn't have too many powers relative to standard sorcerers, even with the Hell Lord stuff.
But yeah, seriously how is she going to win against Passive Heat Manipulation & Antimatter Manipulation?
Aeons are just bad honestly, their offensive abilities aren't that much but it's okay I guess
I mean she has 1-A/High 1-A Type 9 Immortality.

As for Heat, she resists all Hell Lord powers, which includes Hellfire, which negates normal fire resistance.

I mean she has 1-A/High 1-A Type 9 Immortality.
That's just a mismatch, ngl
As for Heat, she resists all Hell Lord powers, which includes Hellfire, which negates normal fire resistance.
I mean if she resists the core temperature of the sun, sure

But yeah, other than Antimatter Manipulation which works on an Absolute Infinity scale and Aeon Physiology which has Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Existence Erasure & Imaginary Energy Manipulation that also works on an Absolute Infinity scale. There's nothing that Nanook could do, tbh

That's just a mismatch, ngl
Not really, neither can negate the other's type 9 immortality (since type 9 is the one type that Death can't negate).
I mean if she resists the core temperature of the sun, sure

But yeah, other than Antimatter Manipulation which works on an Absolute Infinity scale and Aeon Physiology which has Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Existence Erasure & Imaginary Energy Manipulation that also works on an Absolute Infinity scale. There's nothing that Nanook could do, tbh
Tbf both resist the other's concept, space-time, info type 2, and causality hax, among other things.

Seems like this may be incon.

Not really, neither can negate the other's type 9 immortality (since type 9 is the one type that Death can't negate).

Tbf both resist the other's concept, space-time, info type 2, and causality hax, among other things.

Yeah I'm voting for incon here, ggs

on profile Nanook doesn't resist EE/Death Manip
i get she can't negate his type 9 but what stops her from just erasing his avatars incapping him from doing anything really..?

don't how this would matter with Death's NPI and her representing all that is not
she has no existence to erase
And Nanook has High-Godly Regeneration, that's what makes it Inconclusive in the first place.

Does this work on incorporeal existence?
Aeon Physiology covers that already with the NPI.

if not i wonder how magic can change the tides of this fight.
like the Plot manip?
I don't really see how it would benefit much, Plot Manipulation is an ability that you get from manipulating Basic Magic so it's not that much
I don't read the justifications like the specific demonstration of Plot Manipulation there but I doubt that it could change the tides of this fight as it doesn't cover much and it would just lead to NLF as it was always a very controversial ability here

Marvel Magic's plot manip comes from it being the imposing of a narrative into events and changing the story so that is a potential wincon if the antimatter manip doesn't keep Death from using it.

doubt this will help tazzyroth (or whatever they name spell) still have body. they never show regen from complete EE.
There are other aspects than just conceptual erasure that was shown there, if you get High-Godly Regeneration obviously you get the perks of Mid-Godly Regeneration and also Low-Godly Regeneration

Marvel Magic's plot manip comes from it being the imposing of a narrative into events and changing the story so that is a potential wincon if the antimatter manip doesn't keep Death from using it.
Fair enough.
How long is the grace period btw? Like around 24 hours or 72 hours for incon (the fact like 10 ppl atleast voted for incon here)

You know, actually Griever has resistance to antimatter manipulation but I really don't see anything about her resisting Passive Heat Manipulation from Nanook if there would be another versus thread again and neither can negate each other's Type 9 Immortality which just sucks

There are other aspects than just conceptual erasure that was shown there, if you get High-Godly Regeneration obviously you get the perks of Mid-Godly Regeneration and also Low-Godly Regeneration
Idk feel like this is wiki centered view in verse it’s may or may not work that way and like I say no aeons even comeback from complete erasure before. Trazy just got damaged in all body, mind and concept.

If one can regenerate from conceptual destruction, they can regen from EE
Trazy only regen from concept get extract from they body, not complete destruction.

Idk feel like this is wiki centered view in verse it’s may or may not work that way and like I say no aeons even comeback from complete erasure before. Trazy just got damaged in all body, mind and concept.
The one I bolded is the exact reason why Tazzy suffices that.

Back