• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadliest Woman vs Deadliest Pony (Gamora vs Speak Blackjack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Backstory:

Gamora in her travels throughout the universe catches wind of a certain legend. A remote desolate planet was playing host to an undead star god. A being of such mythical power that the whole universe would be threatened by it's power. That only a maiden from the stars with a sword that could oppose it would vanquish the undead demon. Piqued about the legend and it's mythical status Gamora takes it upon herself to traverse to the diseased rock to seek out this legendary star god and slay it. Upon arriving on the planet she was quite disappointed. The legendary star god of legend was nothing to what she thought it was. Though the planet was in peril there existed only two entities that matched the same energy output as the surrounding star spirits. She lands outside a decrepit looking house on a hill. As she draws closer to the creepy house a small collection of ponies emerged and attempted to dissuade Gamora from going closer to the star embroidered house. Seeing the fear in their eyes this being could impose on them, she challenges the demon from the stars, The Eater of Souls, to come out and face her, so that she could rid the planet of it's blight for good. Then from the shadows of the seemingly abandoned house, a lone but imposing unicorn with a frightening horrific shooty look on her face emerged from the entrance slowly.

Without further question and disregarding the pleas of the heartmenders tending the area, she readied herself the kill the alien. She didn’t care who or what this green one was. She would not be compared to the monster that made every second of her life on Equus hell. The one who slaughtered everything and everypony she held dear. The deranged Unicorn and Assassin from the stars readied themselves for ensuing deathmatch.

/backstory

I wish there were more images of a decrepit Star House, because the condition it's described to be in in Speak with Blackjack's complete mental breakdown has it as something similar the Psycho House, but like way scarier....given the typical PH context. Hope I didn't entirely rough up Gamora's backstory and character too much inat as well but making this fight work within context was kinda annoying.

Anyways overly long ass backstory aside and completely disregarded contextually...

This is Gamora (Classic) vs Blackjack (Speak Key)
Blackjack will not be allowed access to her optional equipment for this fight (So no Pipbuck perception bullshit.)
Starting distance is 10 meters
Speed is Equalized
SBA otherwise applied.

Deadliest Woman (Gamora):

Deadliest Pony (Blackjack):

Their collective badassery proves to much for the universe to handle: (Inconclusive)

Last edited:
Honestly with how I wrote Gamora acting there you'd think I'd be giving Blackjack a bloodlust.

Anyways there is some stuff I feel a bit inclined to go over and cover to express how messed up this version of Blackjack is. Sex and righteous feeling kills are the only things that make her remotely happy at this point. She's pretty off the deep end, sanity and emotions wise. Despite that and despite not being in a bloodlust. She ends fights she doesn't willingly have any desire to partake in rather quickly. It's kinda like how she is in a previous form, only that instead of having the whole planet on her shoulders, she just wants the preverbal suffering to end quickly. Usually through making her magic constructs into a sword.

She also doesn't have bullshit weapons she had as a true alicorn. Funny how she's fighting someone with sword thats almost as bullshit as hers was.

Thing that this Blackjack loves to do is blip around still if the fight calls for it. Thats like standard for this and her alicorn form but in this form she can teleport some pretty crazy distances. Though she failed at it, in serious attempt to teleport herself to the moon (space suit and all.) she managed to teleport herself into the planets upper atmosphere, and then survive the proceeding fall after of course.

Wow, Gamora went to slay a god bent on causing mass destruction but arrived after he died having mostly succeeded. Kinda late there girl. Anyway I believe Blackjack will win this given the fact Gamora doesn't have any ranged attacks or resistances while Blackjack resists all of Gamora's non-sword abilities. I'm imagining Blackjack teleporting around to shoot Gamora while she tries and fails to hit her opponent. While what's in Gamora's intelligence and stamina is definitely a win condition I am voting for Blackjack, for now at least.

Are we using the location used in the backstory? Just want to know if stealth is plausible

Are we using the location used in the backstory? Just want to know if stealth is plausible
No, SBA so Central Park.
Even then if we did use that location it'd be too heavily in Blackjack's favor. Considering it's her house and she'd know where to blip off to to gain an advantage. The house is kinda on a hill, too and a bit away from other structures.

Last edited:
Okay, so there's some decent options for stealth at least which seems good.

Wow, Gamora went to slay a god bent on causing mass destruction but arrived after he died having mostly succeeded.
If he succeeded the universe would be non existent. Only thing he really succeeded in was making like on the planet miserable. though particularly so for Blackjack. (If the image I used didn't say that already...)
While what's in Gamora's intelligence and stamina is definitely a win condition
Wouldn't say that it's clear cut for the stamina. Its debatable how much Blackjack can really scale here to her alicorn form but even before that she's fought through some pretty ridiculous pain in weaker forms. Take her Book 2 form for example where she endured having her horn shattered (which supposedly has more nerves than any other similarly sized location on her body.), having her eyes fall apart, losing all of her limbs, and being entirely reduced to the consistency of jell-o, all at the same time. Despite all of that she still tried to kick some raider ass when they "attacked" her (though she still failed, rather horribly, and in a tragic way in fact.). Isn't to say she hasn't died before, shit she's kicked the bucket 4 times at this point (cancer, soul removal [twice], and from being completely obliterated by the explosion she set off to kill The Eater when using her alicorn body.). She's not invulnerable but she's a monster in the upper limits of what kinds of punishment a pony can take. Don't take this as definitive overselling that Blackjack can outlast Gamora, it's moreso can Gamora get a lethal or defining blow on Blackjack before vice versa because the latter can also take a pretty monstrous beating.

Gomara's best feat is that Thanos considers her a threat and that she could possibly kill him.

Comic's Thanos's Stamina on VSB reads more like a durability feat so it'd be nice to have more context.

Should again note that I don't think any of this magically means or makes Blackjack have more stamina, just that she can prolong the fight long enough to matter.

My characters are basically a mix of their MCU and 616 counterparts, having feats from both of them, but their powers are different. Her stamina scales above any human in the verse at 9-A.

Wouldn't say that it's clear cut for the stamina. Its debatable how much Blackjack can really scale here to her alicorn form but even before that she's fought through some pretty ridiculous pain in weaker forms. Take her Book 2 form for example where she endured having her horn shattered (which supposedly has more nerves than any other similarly sized location on her body.), having her eyes fall apart, losing all of her limbs, and being entirely reduced to the consistency of jell-o, all at the same time. Despite all of that she still tried to kick some raider ass when they "attacked" her (though she still failed, rather horribly, and in a tragic way in fact.). Isn't to say she hasn't died before, shit she's kicked the bucket 4 times at this point (cancer, soul removal [twice], and from being completely obliterated by the explosion she set off to kill The Eater when using her alicorn body.). She's not invulnerable but she's a monster in the upper limits of what kinds of punishment a pony can take. Don't take this as definitive overselling that Blackjack can outlast Gamora, it's moreso can Gamora get a lethal or defining blow on Blackjack before vice versa because the latter can also take a pretty monstrous beating.
I blame the fact Blackjack's sheet says "High" with no context whatsoever for my mistake, but thanks.
If he succeeded the universe would be non existent. Only thing he really succeeded in was making like on the planet miserable. though particularly so for Blackjack. (If the image I used didn't say that already...)
Oh. I underestimated him then.

If Blackjack can reasonably counter stealth, I'm gonna vote for her, if not I will vote Gomora via being able assassinate Blackjack before she can do anything about it.

I blame the fact Blackjack's sheet says "High" with no context whatsoever for my mistake, but thanks.
She scales above or to anything she took in her Chapter 65 form which in turn scales physically above her Book 1 and 2 forms through being a body literally bred for war, and her solo performance against other top tiers that better help her scale to them (Base Legate, Psychoshy, and Rampage.).

Essentially she's within the top tier of the verses cavalcade of 8-Cs through harming people who can salad toss alicorns physically. A species who already upscale from the feat that got the verse to 8-C.

If Blackjack can reasonably counter stealth, I'm gonna vote for her, if not I will vote Gomora via being able assassinate Blackjack before she can do anything about it.
How good is Gamora's Stealth? Because like I said, no Pipbuck means Blackjack has no means of tracking but SBA and the distance I put them at will have them facing each other when the fight starts. Other than that, no, she got pretty embarrassed recently in the story because a missguided friend got the jump on her and put her currently in a coma.

Last edited:
Very good. Considering the amount of assassination she's carried out, could possibly get the jump on Thanos, and is superior to characters like Black Widow. I'd say she's in with a good shout of killing Blackjack if she's susceptible to stealth attacks.

Right my problem is just how the start of the fight and Blackjack's style of approach will hinder that option greatly.

Should also mention that Blackjack was a tad bit justifiably distracted at the time when she got put into the coma she's currently in.

Still I think if the fight comes to that it'd be with Gamora but overall I think Blackjack can overwhelm her before then.

Idk, the SBA gives Gomora a lot of cover and options to hide and perform an assassination. Thinking about it, I'm leaning more towards incon that a total victory for either.

Gonna disagree, I think with the distance coupled with them having a fair start should be enough for Blackjack to close in. I know it's a bit far but like again Blackjack can rather casually teleport half a city's distance. Theres an instance in Speak Chapter 5, where she teleports a pretty large distance yanks someone out of a meeting and yanks them back to where Blackjack originally blipped from to give the person she just yoinked a, lets just say not so happily phrased demand. Hell it happened so fast the pony in question took a second to realize they'd been teleported.

If she closes in she gets killed instantly

What attack from Gamora would cause that if Blackjack teleported to get the jump on her/close the gap?

If she gets into sword range she dies from the 4-B attack.

But it's a sword though, I'm not saying it can't kill if it hits, it absolutely can, but in a situation where someone can instantly and has a history of getting the jump on their opponent through teleporting, I don't see it's power being more than enough to matter. Again it can kill but it's not something that's on its own an end all be all if the user themself gets surprised or killed before then because she was caught off guard or blind spotted.

That said there are times where this Blackjack on occasion does drag out some kills for her own pleasure (or to feel alive again as she puts it in the story.) but these instances are against characters of a similar physicality to hers. Not normally within a one shot range.

If she leads with teleporting behind Gamora and shooting her instantly, then it's not really a fair match. What does she usually lead with?

Kinda that, she knows how OP of a tactic that is against most opponents.

Something else I should bring up regarding her teleportation is that she can spam it constantly with only just under a second of cooldown if she's teleporting smaller distances. (read not miles and the like.). Had to do it in order to dodge thought based EE with a similar, notable start up time to her cooldown.

This doesn't look like a fair match then :/

Agreed, wanna change out the character then? I'd be saying switch out the version of Blackjack if her handheld aimbot didn't bring it's own set of issues. So that's problematic.

As far as less haxed characters: maybe Psychoshy, Xenith, or P-21 would work better for this.

Probably be better to make a new thread. I can discuss in Discord with you the details?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back