• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because of Kurama will 6-B then Unknown and oneshotted or eats Ddraig for breakfast.

I count either Ddraig or Kurama :/

Jigen: I would like to capture Trihexa as my pet.

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Even when Kurama has much higher durability, Ddraig can simply use boost to close the gap. Also, Blazing Inferno. Voting Ddraig.

Yeah, Ddraig takes this one. Boost and Penetrate are better than anything Kurama brings to the table, and flight grants Ddraig far better mobility. Negative emotion detection isn't nearly enough to counteract Ddraig's advantages.

Kurama's shroud could at least have neutralised the effects of Ddraig's flames since it's done so several times before, but Penetrate ignores that stuff entirely and throws Kurama for a loop. Blazing Inferno + Penetrate would just be so nasty.

Voting for the Welsh Dragon.

Voting for Ddraig via versatility, mobility and boosts to close the power gap.

My only question is if this is a stomp? Kurama has nothing here besides dura which we know means nothing to Ddraig. If this is fair, Ddraig FRA.

He should have a basic wincon by having so and dura advantages and being somewhat intangible

I remember the CRT that made them intangible but uh .... they are blatantly physical and never make use of such an ability ..... ever ..... even the giant chakra cloak Naruto uses isn't intangible beyond his selective permeability to let others inside which Kurama does not have or do. Ddraig also has NPI so ... yeah

Dura advantage means nothing to a guy whose first move is to start doubling his stats while Kurama's dura is x2 ......

yeah I dont see how this is not a stomp, Kuramas way of winning is what TBB? And he only has a 2 times advantage after one shot with boost he cant do anything else.

I feel saying this is a stomp would not do justice to Kurama. He should definently have a wincon.

Phoenks said:
I feel saying this is a stomp would not do justice to Kurama. He should definently have a wincon.
Well tell me one because I am drawing blanks here, just saying he should definitely have a win con does not mean anything.

I do not know about Kurama so unfortunately I can not say much.

Well, I mean, it's not like Ddraig has methods to flat out neutralize Kurama's attacks like Albion so he should still take damage.

But yeah, Ddraig mid-diffs at worst

Kurama has Regenerationn. Don't think he wouldn't run out of juice before D would, but that is a thing. He got back together from getting half of him blasted away.

Yeah, he'd run out of chakra and Blazing Inferno would still take him out. And the stronger dragons can go on for days + others like Serafall and Grayfia also fought each other for days.

@Rocker

Ok, fair enough. I agree with the closure.

Kurama Stomps factuality if you use the lore and evidence provided from the Anime, Manga,and Data Books my evinced is such Sage Jiriya's Massive Rasengan is stead to be able to Easily carve away Mountains
BC218B3B-A886-4040-BC49-71935061D2E5
Sage Naruto as we all know is Much Stronger then Sage Jiraiya. Sage Naruto barely took any chakra when he fought Kurama as Kurama was able to give Naruto's Clone enough Chakra to make upwards to 100+ Big Ball Rasengans to halt Edo Madara's Deep forest emergence. Then factor in that
B43A824C-B29D-425F-B9AB-276115130827
this is what was said about Half of Kurama's power yes I know not a lot of people like Data Books but you also wanna talk about Kurama (with Naruto's sage mode) was able to fight with the Juubi along side Sasuke the Juubi in it's weakest state was able to do this
BF137597-AD7D-4510-92AB-0CDED7E23391
with a casual Bijudama Nothing Ddrag has could ever compare to this I love Highschool DXD but nothing we have seen can handle Multicontnental To Multi Planetary feats of power yes Ddrag can boost but what dose that matter when Kurama ends him before he can. Naruto is the one who hates to kill. Kurama dose not care

Um, that's nice and all but you need to use what is accepted on the profiles. That's kind of how it works here. Unless you get a CRT accepted for the above (which will be kind of hard since there is the move and all), it doesn't do anything.

It's quite strange we would have so many new users when the forums about to die. It's a shame a lot of them won't be invited to the new site with us.

Since iirc, you neeed over 1,000 edits to get the invite.

New people. That, and "Nothing we do here will stay, so it doesn't really matter." is what most are thinking, me guess.

this is what was said about Half of Kurama's power yes I know not a lot of people like Data Books but you also wanna talk about Kurama (with Naruto's sage mode) was able to fight with the Juubi along side Sasuke the Juubi in it's weakest state was able to do this
BF137597-AD7D-4510-92AB-0CDED7E23391
with a casual Bijudama Nothing Ddrag has could ever compare to this I love Highschool DXD but nothing we have seen can handle Multicontnental To Multi Planetary feats of power yes Ddrag can boost but what dose that matter when Kurama ends him before he can. Naruto is the one who hates to kill. Kurama dose not care
This is a three day old thread, but I just wanted to reply just 'cause.

Naruto databook is not really... the most literal in it's descriptions. If you take that logic of using everything the databook says literally, Temari is able to "blow the entire universe away." which is uh, dubious at best.
5860984-8136736977-tumbl
But this could be a translation error so... Either way, there are stuff in the anime/manga that are dubious too, like Madara's Susanoo supposedly able to smash all things in the universe. But for some odd reason, I can't upload the image. But yeah. The point is that it's better to just use what is scaled on the wikia.

How many Teratons does Ddraig scale to? In his profile it says he scales to at least 3 Teratons, is he above or twice that value for him to get the "+" sign? Kurama scales to 2.4 Teratons and the only thing he has for this match is his regen.

Back