• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC tier 0 downgrade

That writer there is considered an avatar. The writer itself isn't even just GM, its the collective DC writer.

Wokistan is correct. I think that the writer Steven Grant killed off Grant Morrison's avatar character.

In any case, The Writer profile page is mainly there because Monitor-Mind The Overvoid is referred to as the white canvas that artists drew the DC Multiverse on against its will.

Okay. That is not the same as tier 0 though, although I suppose that it was a reference to that "infinite monkeys with typewriters would write Shakespeare's collected works".

Alright, but we cannot feature a joke character like that here.

If you look at Grant Morrison's computer you can see the comic script saying that he dies.

So he literally wrote his own death.

From what I remember, a plot point for the Suicide Squad story was that Grant Morrison's avatar character mentioned that another writer had taken over the story (in this case Steven Grant, if I remember correctly), and that he had lost control over it. He could change the script a bit with his computer, but only if he was quick enough, hence the death.

Back