• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Animated Movies 9-B, likely higher reasonings/Street level character reasonings

They aren't...great. From what I can tell all the 9-B, likely higher have no reasoning on the profile to be that level. They just all scale to each other. No reasoning like surviving explosives or large falls, etc. Just "Hey they scale to this guy who is 9-B, likely higher" and every character has that. Also speed if I understand correctly is by dodging Superman punches and Doomsday...? Shouldn't some reasoning be dodging gun fire? Cause a few of them have done that. Also what does "Class 1" come from? No reasoning is given. Also why is one Deathstroke 9-A when the feats given are 9-B (one of the few profiles with any reasoning though so that is good). Probably need some calcs like the other DCAM cause tbh the profiles look a bit bad. I only realized this when I was adding a character to the verse. Just have an issue with it.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
They aren't...great. From what I can tell all the 9-B, likely higher have no reasoning on the profile to be that level. They just all scale to each other. No reasoning like surviving explosives or large falls, etc. Just "Hey they scale to this guy who is 9-B, likely higher" and every character has that. Also speed if I understand correctly is by dodging Superman punches and Doomsday...? Shouldn't some reasoning be dodging gun fire? Cause a few of them have done that. Also what does "Class 1" come from? No reasoning is given. Also why is one Deathstroke 9-A when the feats given are 9-B (one of the few profiles with any reasoning though so that is good). Probably need some calcs like the other DCAM cause tbh the profiles look a bit bad. I only realized this when I was adding a character to the verse. Just have an issue with it.
There are a lot of feats that prove that the low tiers are 9-B. Some of the editors didn't get the time to add them. But seriously, a lot of characters occasionally break bones, damage cars, bend steel and punch or even survive being punched through walls.

Also, Deathstroke is 9-A scaling from Terra who's profile I'm working since she brought down an entire temple, so she survived the destruction of the temple (though she did die from it about an hour later) and Deathstroke was able to harm her.

Also, this isn't the first time a profile was made in which they are only scaled from other characters and not their own feats, so I don't really see a problem with it.

Also Class 1 comes from Batman, who lifted 5 Man Bats pinning him down, by simply getting up, which is lifting strength, note that a single Man-Bat weighs 100kg and he lifted them with enough force to send them flying a meter or 2 high. Class 1 is 480 kg to 1000 kg.

Also, likely higher comes from the use of gadgets and weapons, for example, Batman's explosives could hurt Parademons.

But sure, I'll try to add as many feats as possible for each characters, since some of them were made before I started making the profiles and some errors were noticed.

Then the feats should be added on the profiles. Instead of saying they are, the feats should be added.

That was via her abilities, not her physical attributes. Also since she died and the destruction didn't only fall on her aka it was Environmental Destruction and wasn't focused on just her, it wouldn't scale to Deathstroke.

That should be stated then.

Again, that should be stated.

Ok then, thank you.

• AP: While the 9-B tier is likely correct, I agree that they need to include or mention those feats
  • Speed honestly shouldn't even be subsonic imo. I can't remember any of them bullet timing. It's just outpacing aim which doesn't require the person to be subsonic.
  • Class 1 for thst reason sounds fine, but a quote for the weight would be nice. For a supporting feat Catwoman held onto a ledge while being tied to a car engine for a couple minutes.

Qawsedf234 said:
* AP: While the 9-B tier is likely correct, I agree that they need to include or mention those feats
  • Speed honestly shouldn't even be subsonic imo. I can't remember any of them bullet timing. It's just outpacing aim which doesn't require the person to be subsonic.
  • Class 1 for thst reason sounds fine, but a quote for the weight would be nice. For a supporting feat Catwoman held onto a ledge while being tied to a car engine for a couple minutes.
Well, it is not specifically stated to be 100 kg, but when going through their characteristics, it was stated that their skins have hardened to the point that "No military could withstand an army of flying superpowered ninjas using sonar in the dead of night" implying that their skins are harder than bullets, which in turn would make them way heavier than an average man, which would make them anywhere around 95 kg or higher.

Yeah. Without a statement you can't say they weigh 100 kilograms.

Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 2.20.37 PM
From this picture here, it seems that he powered out of 9 Man-Bats, if we are to assume that each Man-Bat has a weight of an average man which is 75 kg, then he powered out of 675 kg on top of him.

Back