• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date a Live: Tohka and Mio Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there is some stuff i need to do here, like changing Some stuff in Mio's profile and btw upgrade her alongside Tohka, so let's start right now:

Mio Takamiya:
  • Hax

Firstly, her Prime form should have the Power of all the 10 Spirits since, originally, she herself divided her own power into ten sephira crystals

As Shidou asked in confusion, this time it was Mio’s turn to respond in a deeply emotional tone. “……I divided my power into the ten Sephira Crystals and granted them to humans to create Spirits……but for some reason, one of the Sephira Crystals developed its own ego. Just like, when I was born.”
~ DAL Volume 18

So Mio will get all the haxes of the Spirits since all the power belong to her firstly.

Secondly, she need two other Key, one in her Kaiju form when she will have some Existence Erasure ability via Blasts (this feat in question) and the other one will get Non Coropreal via being literally the 'will of the world', here is another quote:

If the sky had eyes, what would it see? If the sea had arms, what would it embrace? If the Earth had a heart, what would it feel? ──Of course, this is just a metaphor, an assumption. The sky does not see anything, the sea does not embrace anything, and the Earth does not feel anything. Nature has no will of its own and the world holds no such thoughts. Someone who can mentally sense all things in creation does so through their own viewpoint of the world. To worship nature as God, to fear calamities as a monster, that is trying to comprehend an extraordinary existence with narrowed minded self-knowledge. The world merely just exists. There is no will that would intervene. But, if. If a life is created from the mana that is ubiquitous in nature, there will be a will born. And if that life accepted its end and dissolved into the world once again── How would this exert an influence on this world? ──As if lamenting, the skies chanted ──As if bursting open, the seas cried out ──As if trembling, the Earth roared. The life that melted into the world began to faintly pulsate again.
~ DAL Volume 21

Basically, she became more or less the will of the earth when she died, i can't see something other than Non Corporeal in her EoS form, Now let's begin the other stuff:

• Tiering:

Secondly, her ranting should be 3-A to Low 2-C scaling to inverse Tohka who created an entire world, it should be noted that not all World creation is at those ranting but in our case, it should have this ranting, i'll explain why:

“──This is the ideal world created by Tohka-san. It should be a convenient world for Shidou-san as well. Although it is different from the original world, there is no difference from reality if you don’t realize it is a dream.”
~ DAL Volume 20

This Quote is pretty straightforward, according to Kurumi's investigation with Rasiel, the omniscient angels it basically affirm that the world Shidou and Co are is no different from reality, it can be argued that it talk about the reality in the most obvious definition with the comparison with the dream but the scaling from this world to another one is affirmed thanks to another quote:

Of course, this world was very different from the one that Westcott had envisioned. It was a dream world that had the same appearance as the original world, but with all problems removed or resolved. In a sense, it could be described as a Tohka style world.
~ DAL Volume 20

Here, there is the confirmation that the world they are actually is the same as the real world, according to the narrator, she actually say that the world they are located have the same apparence has the real world, so it's pretty confirmed that the world Tohka created = The real world, the 'difference' Kurumi talk about is about the stats of the person, let me explain.

The only difference between Tohka's world and The real world is that the problems of peoples are resolved, she created a ideal world where there is no problem at all, where shido and co could live, for exemple, in her world, Mana's magic treatement disease became non existent or even dead people has been brought to life, that's all, in addition to prove that the universal size of the realm is needed, let me explain another relevant things:

“Ah. Takamiya Mio’s Sephira Crystal was already collapsing. It would have been able to keep its presence for a few more minutes at most. So I manipulated the speed of time within this boundary to extend time for as long as possible. The month you spent in this world is only about three minutes in the real world.”
~ DAL Volume 20

So, basically, Shidou and Co spend an entire month in this ideal world without noticing that they where in a different world, with the planetary theory, it make no sense that humans and Shidou's gang hasn't noticed that their world was different, like people who study space ect, Day and night period ect, because actually with the current ranting, Shidou and co lives in a Starless Dimension, without sun and moon, people who study space actually do nothing, and nobody notice the absense of stars, the current Mio ranting is actually nonsense at this point, and this make more sense that this world is exactly as the original world as Kurumi and the narrator already affirmated

Also, it's also pointed that the entire world will be restored when Tohka's power will be gone

Another point i need to point, most of the time when they said 'World' it talk to the timeline/Universe, just like when they describe the 'World' (the other timelines) where Kurumi tried to save Shidou, when they changed the Timeline, the previous 'world' where all the spirits has been killed or another exemple when the previous 'world' (the main world) has been restaured after the destruction of tohka's world (this one is interesting since they use Earth to talk about the earth itslef and describe that tenguu has been destroyed but used world for pointing that the literal world has been restored), so, the argument about 'it only talk about the earth' don't really work in this case.

The sky collapsed, the earth splintered, the surrounding scenery disappeared.
~ DAL Volume 20

The fact that the sky collapsed shouldn't be a problem to prove the universality of this realm, i mean, if you're situated on earth, you cannot even see the universe dissapears, you can only see the sky, so now, mentionning that the sky is collapsing isn't a counter argument for the universal realm, but it already make the current mio ranting pretty outdated since not only the planet but the whole dimension is destroyed

There is also more supporting feat, like the narrator affirmating that the Final Form of Tohka (Tohka Dea) is able to crush stars with a single finger, and she is sated to be at the same level as Mio, who balantly scale to that and should be noted that the power she had at this point is the power she used to prevent the world to collapse after she created it

So To summary, The world Tohka created is an entire Universe since it has the same apparence as the real world, and there is no difference from both but the fact that it's a world with no flaws, the fact that there is a day/night period already make this world beyond planetary, and adding the previous statement plus the supporting proof that her power was vastly above planetary, it should be an universe since it balantly say that Both world are literally identical

So in Conclusion, Mio get the hax of the other 10 spirits, she will get two other key with some haxes and more importantly, she will get 3-A instead of High 6-A, maybe Low 2-C if you guys concider that her world was another space time since the time pass differently than the real world

Last edited:
Oh shit.....here we go again

Gonna get straight with this from now, this isnt proof at all, main problem like i talked way back is the fact that Mio birth is only to the extent of the Earth and that size is good enough to call it another world, let alone they reference on that quote for westcott plan even later on with kurumi, shido and co, check the thread from back then

Im not convinced on tier 3/2 DAL and honestly i wished they were legit that level and hoped for them to be concrete, but its not actually

Oh shit.....here we go again

Gonna get straight with this from now, this isnt proof at all, main problem like i talked way back is the fact that Mio birth is only to the extent of the Earth and that size is good enough to call it another world, let alone they reference on that quote for westcott plan even later on with kurumi, shido and co, check the thread from back then

Im not convinced on tier 3/2 DAL and honestly i wished they were legit that level and hoped for them to be concrete, but its not actually
I disagree with you about that, firstly, it don't actually said it's only the extend of the earth but it dwraf the earth, it make no real sense that it only focused on the planet since there is a Sun, moon and stars in the dimension (here the upgrade is Tohka's dimension, not mio tho), also the quote talk about the neighboring world, not tohka's one.

But i guess we'll see what peoples think about it, because i'am personnaly convinced that the evidence here are enough

Last edited:
Are you really gonna lie in my face? It says literally there for you:

"the space of the spirit being born is to the extent of covering the entire earth. The scale is enough to be called another world"

Doesnt say its to that extent? It says right there it is, dwarfing earth? Nothing like that exists in that quote, also points out that size is good enough to call it another world, aka its just a planet

The fact Tohka power after getting her crystal is equal to the Mio who did that, is more then enough to debunk the whole thing

And let me remind you, you blatantly put in her profile that her birth created a universe or that it was universal, when the quote says a totally different story

And to add more reality =/= universe, from that context it just calls our world as being the real one, while the one just made a dream one basically

The rest is just assumptions from you of world = universe

Are you really gonna lie in my face? It says literally there for you:

"the space of the spirit being born is to the extent of covering the entire earth. The scale is enough to be called another world"

Doesnt say its to that extent? It sats right there it is, dwarfing earth? Nothing like that exists in that quote

The fact Tohka power after getting her crystal is equal to the Mio who did that, is more then enough to debunk the whole thing

And let me remind you, you blatantly put in her profile that her birth created a universe or that it was universal, when the quote says a totally different story
Not trying to lie, but it doesn't say it only extend to the planet, but it extend and actually dwarve it with the other evidence such as the presense of sun, moon, stars in the dimension.
And the fact that tohka after getting Mio's crystal created a world identical to the real world (with all the things i've already said in the post btw) make it really straightforward for me.

And to add more reality =/= universe, from that context it just calls our world as being the real one, while the one just made a dream one basically

The rest is just assumptions from you of world = universe
Never implying that too, and if you read carefully, i have supported that affirmation of the worlds by the two quotes which said that the World Tohka created is identical to the real world and the only difference is the fact that everything here is resolved.

It doesnt at all, nowhere says in the links about any moon, any sun or the like, neither a day/night time thing, also the fact they say this "It was a dream world that had the same appearance as the original world"

Outright calls it a dream world which looks the same as our world in appearance, aka nothing there is legit real, aka no real suns, moons etc (not like they are mentioned there)

I read carefully, dont try to make up things

Also again read the quote which debunked your whole universal tiering, says to that extent and says the size its enough to call it a world, later on being referenced that part as being westcott plan still

And again you lied on Mio rating with that quote that it said she birthted a universe, when it doesnt says that actually

Its not straightforward at all, show a quote legitimately saying the world is actually a universe or cosmos, heck or even one who outright says its size is universal

All points out to the planet and even peeps way back then agreed to it too, what you bring out doesnt adress the points of the debunk thread

It doesnt at all, nowhere says in the links about any moon, any sun or the like, neither a day/night time thing, also the fact they say this "It was a dream world that had the same appearance as the original world"

Outright calls it a dream world which looks the same as our world in appearance, aka nothing there is legit real, aka no real suns, moons etc (not like they are mentioned there)
"It was a dream world that had the same appearance as the original world" the quote itself already said that it has the same apparence as the original world, so basically, there is no difference, and with that the quote when kurumi said that theer is no difference from the reality. plus the day/night period is a point pretty good here, since Shidou and co lived an entire month in the dimension without spotting any difference from the reality, it already make the earth size dimension already moot.
Also again read the quote which debunked your whole universal tiering, says to that extent and says the size its enough to call it a world, later on being referenced that part as being westcott plan still
The quote actually don't debunk it by the fact that firstly it's already say 'Universal space' (which could indeed by debated btw) and secondly, by the fact that the world is already identical to our world, the fact that shidou spend a mounth in it and also the fact that Mio created the spirits world without any intention of doing so (+ this sin't Mio's world but Tohka's one)
And again you lied on Mio rating with that quote that it said she birthted a universe, when it doesnt says that actually
please don't say that i lied, firstly it depend of the interpretation, and secondly actually i don't bring this argument to debate with.

And tohka crushing a star (not stars as you say, it outright says just a star) with a finger at full power doesnt support it either, at max power she does only that? And even then it says possibly

Its not straightforward at all, show a quote legitimately saying the world is actually a universe or cosmos, heck or even one who outright says its size is universal

All points out to the planet and even peeps way back then agreed to it too, what you bring out doesnt adress the points of the debunk thread
You don't only need to have a statement of Universal size to up something as universal, but also the evidence that point to it, and i think this thread adress them by various point
And tohka crushing a star (not stars as you say, it outright says just a star) with a finger at full power doesnt support it either, at max power she does only that? And even then it says possibly
This also show that the power to stabilyze this world is also beyond planetary, 'she only do that' with a finger yes, and the quote literally say that she wouldn't do that because of Shidou, so she probably could do it

1) a dream world with identical appearance bro.....

2) you actually read my thread from back then at all? I adressed the universal space thing, universal in there means a common space, in people imagination, not an actual universe and its literally debunked moments later in the same quote about it being to the earth extent only and the size its good enough to call it a world

You cant counter this thing they outlined, they call back on that moment even later on

3) man.....check back the history edits, you used that quote to claim on her profile she birthed a universe, yet the actual quote doesnt says that as you wrote it back then, thats like me saying dragon ball universe 7 is just the universe, when its actually a macrocosm with several universal sized realms, that was basically lying

4) it doesnt....you more or less bring stuff that were adressed or dont bring anything new then what was talked long ago

5) it still says possibly and even if legit it doesnt change anything still, her full power has just a statement she can take out a star, how is a low end tier 4 possible feat supporting tier 3/2?

I do not agree with you trying to re upgrade them based on more or less already adressed points, you need something like i already stated replies ago for tier 3/2, which dont exist

Aw_Shit_Here_We_Go_Again.png

1) a dream world with identical appearance bro.....
Yes indeed, the world tohka wanted to create to make Shidou happy is identical to the real world, what is the problem?
you actually read my thread from back then at all? I adressed the universal space thing, universal in there means a common space, in people imagination, not an actual universe and its literally debunked moments later in the same quote about it being to the earth extent only and the size its good enough to call it a world
I already read it, but as i already said, this quote have different interpreation, and universal is one of them, i personally i have explained why the extend didn't debunk the things
Mio even created a Dimension balantly with a sky and a sun in Vol 19, and she didn't intended to do it tho, and later said that shidou could easily do it, i mean at this point, everything go against the planetary interpreation

man.....check back the history edits, you used that quote to claim on her profile she birthed a universe, yet the actual quote doesnt says that as you wrote it back then, thats like me saying dragon ball universe 7 is just the universe, when its actually a macrocosm with several universal sized realms, that was basically lying
Do i really need to explain why, i didn't lied when i didn't even use this argument to upgrade her in this thread? but i guess, so no i didn't lied, i interpreted the quote as that with the infos i had, dunno if i will continue to answer at the fact that i balantly lied when this isn't the point on this thread.

it doesnt....you more or less bring stuff that were adressed or dont bring anything new then what was talked long ago
Please don't use this argument too, because i use new quote to make things at least more consistent that the previous ranting where Thoka is planet level for creating a dimension with stars and moon and is identical to our world, and i don't intended to just use re-used argument, just use new argument to make the already existing argument more consistent than it was

it still says possibly and even if legit it doesnt change anything still, her full power has just a statement she can take out a star, how is a low end tier 4 possible feat supporting tier 3/2?
With the explication given and the text, she could do it, in fact, it support tier 3/2 by the fact that a single finger is needed to blow up a star, not even her full power, so it show that a tiny fraction of her power could do so, and her tiny fraction is way beyond something on a planetary scale

If you don't agree, then it can't be helped, but the conclusion of this thread will be gived by the staff and the other peoples i guess

1) a dream world, you know what dream is? Or the fact they say something from imagination? It says it looks like our world in appearance, if i make a round rock look like a soccer ball by painting it, does that make it an actual soccer ball?

2) that doesnt support tier 3/2 and the extent part isnt adressed as wrong, you only said it doesnt say its to that extent and that it dwarfs it, but none of that "counter" is found within the quote

3) bro....the other infos at hand was mentioned more or less later after that quote where you said she birthed a universe, you only took the universal space thing and ignored it says the extent is just earth sized

And i bring it up cuz you misinformed people not knowledgable on the series by saying an entirely different thing than what the quote says, you just assumed it and here you do the same with what else you are bringing

4) again you lie to me....first part says there she reached full power like never before and that she possibly can do a star level feat, why are you saying its not full power? Nothing implies that statement is casually done anyway nor with just a bit of her power and even then it doesnt support her as tier 3/2, the gap is way too big to say that

Also i might as well bring this, Kaguya from Naruto has dimensions with moons, a star, mentions of space-time being created and so on, even for another character from Boruto from her sane clan, with guides and what not, yet it still gets no better then 4-C for the series, even though its much more backed up and much more straight forward then DAL in this case

So why DAL, which has nowhere near close to Naruto/Boruto with their dimensions and their support on size, is supposed to be rated tier 3/2 at all? If that is rejected, why any less for fairly similar situation should be the exception here?

Last edited:
I trusted your blog before mid of 2020, until on FB somebody who also read the series pointed out how your quotes dont support what its claimed

I tried defending it to him, but really after looking better at it and more carefully, also bringing it up to the supporters back then only left me sad to see its not remotely legit, which led to the downgrade thread months back by me

Tier 3/2 isnt legit man and what you brought up still isnt backed up at all

Once again something like this:

"show a quote legitimately saying the world is actually a universe or cosmos, heck or even one who outright says its size is universal"

Else assumptions and poor debunks dont help the case

1) a dream world, you know what dream is? Or the fact they say something from imagination? It says it looks like our world in appearance, if i make a round rock look like a soccer ball by painting it, does that make it an actual soccer ball?
Well, i don't really understand your problem here, nor everything you said don't seem to counter the different quotes, but again, both worlds are identical, which is already stated and there is no difference from reality, so indeed, the world tohka created is the same as the main world but actually the only difference is that problems are resolved.
2) that doesnt support tier 3/2
The quote only, nah, but adding to the other evidence on this thread, yes, but this already make the current ranting pretty moot so the job is half done i guess

3) bro....the other infos at hand was mentioned more or less later after that quote where you said she birthed a universe, you only took the universal space thing and ignored it says the extent is just earth sized

And i bring it up cuz you misinformed people not knowledgable on the series by saying an entirely different thing than what the quote says, you just assumed it and here you do the same with what else you are bringing
I guess i will quickly answer at this, you know, the entires quotes in the blog, if i lied, i could just use the universal quotes and leave the planetary one, but the entires one are here, i didn't lied since anyone could verify the statements and the stats of the profile, i just interpreted the universal one because it seemed more consistent more or less, now if you please.
4) again you lie to me....first part says there she reached full power like never before and that she possibly can do a star level feat, why are you saying its not full power? Nothing implies that statement is casually done anyway nor with just a bit of her power and even then it doesnt support her as tier 3/2, the gap is way too big to say that
Please don't call people liar just because of different interpretation, here the quote say that in her full power form, a single finger is enough to blow up a star, more or less, which is a tiny fraction of what she could do if she used her angel or became serious, blow up a star with a finger doesn't make the act at her full power, if you understand what i say, you could continue to treat me to a 'liar' but for now i think the argument i defend is right.
Also i might as well bring this, Kaguya from Naruto has dimensions with moons, a star, mentions of space-time being created and so on, even for another character from Boruto from her sane clan, with guides and what not, yet it still gets no better then 4-C for the series, even though its much more backed up and much more straight forward then DAL in this case

So why DAL, which has nowhere near close to Naruto/Boruto with their dimensions and their support on size, is supposed to be rated tier 3/2 at all? If that is rejected, why any less for fairly similar situation should be the exception here?
Boruto/Naruto is a different situation, where they couldn't scale to the dimension creation for reason other than DAL or other verse, but bringing those verse doesn't really help here since plenty of other verse use dimension creation for tiering if you allow me to say it, then 'we should debunk every dimension creation then', and i personally think that the evidence in this thread are enough, and also the fact that the profile already use it.

I trusted your blog before mid of 2020, until on FB somebody who also read the series pointed out how your quotes dont support what its claimed

I tried defending it to him, but really after looking better at it and more carefully, also bringing it up to the supporters back then only left me sad to see its not remotely legit, which led to the downgrade thread months back by me

Tier 3/2 isnt legit man and what you brought up still isnt backed up at all

Once again something like this:

"show a quote legitimately saying the world is actually a universe or cosmos, heck or even one who outright says its size is universal"

Else assumptions and poor debunks dont help the case
Well i guess that your opinion and i disagree with it but you should already know that (and also explained why)

So i guess let's wait the other people for judging what is legit or not

1) so you just gonna ignore my example with the rock and soccer ball.....a dream world, from imagination, similar in appearance to ours, but being a paradise isnt helping you here, they arent real

2) it doesnt....your other stuff is just you assuming like back with your blog for mio

3) consistent from exactly what? You basically said what mio created its a mirror to the universe, when the quote blatantly says the space its up to the earth extent and such a size can be called a world, your universal space part i adressed already, makes more sense to mean a common space in people imagination rather then an actual universe

Anyone can just google universal and see it says common and the like being synonyms for the word

And you just ignored the last part for what reasons exactly? That just seems questionable, your thread with that blog had people question it too, which the responses to them were just repeats of the quote and what you think basically

4) i call you one not cuz of opinion bro, but cuz you say otherwise then the quote, which is evident from when i pointed them out, you said she crushes stars, yet it says just a star there, you say it doesnt says its to earth extent and that it dwarfs it, yet it says its that extent and no implication of dwarfing it, you say its not at full power what she reached at that moment, yet it says she did and gets only a possibly star level statement, out of which its never ever supported on later or the like

5) no.....afaik from a recent thread of for that, a guy actually has legitimately supported the creation thing and such, why was that rejected and such beats me, point still stands they have more evidence and straight statements on that then DAL and yet, DAL should get it cuz of what exactly? Similar cases?

Hell even Bleach from what i heard will get a CRT that can downgrade them back from the similar feats of creation and what else they got, so again its no different for DAL here in this case

Also Star King, who is a supporter of DAL and Irekoz who going by its profile picture has a DAL character agreeing, just screams favoritism here for agreeing with this honestly

I want actual neutral people who dont know the series, nor are they associated with it and which looks at both sides to comment here fair and square

Only watched a few episodes of DAL a few years back when I wanted to see some *******, so it's safe to say I barely know shit about this verse.

But, after seeing the arguments, I agree with Darkness here. He makes the most sense here.

1) so you just gonna ignore my example with the rock and soccer ball.....a dream world, from imagination, similar in appearance to ours, but being a paradise isnt helping you here, they arent real
Nah, but your exemple isn't really relevant in our case, let me explain this correctly since it seem you didn't hunderstand the feat it seem, the world is not a dream, this is an ideal world not similar, but identical to the real world which is no difference from reality, you saying they aren't real here show that you didn't really get the point here so hope this make it clear.
2) it doesnt....your other stuff is just you assuming like back with your blog for mio
Not really, but since there is no real argument here i guess i will go to the next point
3) consistent from exactly what? You basically said what mio created its a mirror to the universe, when the quote blatantly says the space its up to the earth extent and such a size can be called a world, your universal space part i adressed already, makes more sense to mean a common space in people imagination rather then an actual universe

Anyone can just google universal and see it says common and the like being synonyms for the word

And you just ignored the last part for what reasons exactly? That just seems questionable, your thread with that blog had people question it too, which the responses to them were just repeats of the quote and what you think basically
Already adressed this a bit above, the discussion is in circle so i'll try to make progress into it, and if people previously agree with it, even with the entire quote and my interpretation then there wasn't much problem i guess, sometime, things can be right or wrong depending on the interpretation, but better to not call people liar
t really, but since there is no real argument here i guess i will go to the next point
4) i call you one not cuz of opinion bro, but cuz you say otherwise then the quote, which is evident from when i pointed them out, you said she crushes stars, yet it says just a star there, you say it doesnt says its to earth extent and that it dwarfs it, yet it says its that extent and no implication of dwarfing it, you say its not at full power what she reached at that moment, yet it says she did and gets only a possibly star level statement, out of which its never ever supported on later or the like
Nah, i only used star and stars by typo, even in my Imgur with the feat, the title is star not stars, but i can't blame you for being dubious i guess, and i already adressed the extend stuff and the fact that covering the earth only make no real sense via multiple statement and feat, and once again i explaine dthe full power stuff, it don't seem correct to just re-adressing the same things in circle
nt
5) no.....afaik from a recent thread of for that, a guy actually has legitimately supported the creation thing and such, why was that rejected and such beats me, point still stands they have more evidence and straight statements on that then DAL and yet, DAL should get it cuz of what exactly? Similar cases?

Hell even Bleach from what i heard will get a CRT that can downgrade them back from the similar feats of creation and what else they got, so again its no different for DAL here in this case
Not really, different verse have different things about the feat like that, you can't just reject it because another verse with another feat and an other explanation has been rejected, when many charcters just like Kirby's vilain and Dracula have some ranting via dimension creation, so no, your point doesn't stand
Bleach is an entire different feat isn't even simlar to DAL so bringing it here won't help your case, just argue with the feat the verse has and the context instead of trying to reject it because 'x verse doen't have it' when many other verse have it

But i agree, we should wait the admin and what they think about it, and we should reache a conclusion

Well just to tell you can't use that as an argument since it's just a possibility

1. You can’t ping others unless you’re staff

2. Ion was notified of this thread already.

Well, i will be gone for now so i will summary my opinion and the ranting for the people who are too lazy to read all the thread (but at least read the original post since there is other argument) :
And those point already make the current ranting really moot, since the current ranting make her angel planet level via creating a dimension, and also the argument for the downgrade via all Dimension creation equal to a planet via this statement (which can also be interpreted as universal btw) since all the World creation feat we had so far show:
  • Tohka's World: Having, sun, moon and stated to be identical to the real world
  • Mio's second dimension creation: Created a dimension with a sun and a sky as show here
So according to all of this, the current ranting will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back