• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IronManvs
Darthvader3
You don't know the power of the DARK SIDE

Trying this one more damn time
High 6-A for both

Speed equalized

Mind hax banned for Vader, everything else is fine

Calc Values for both

Iron Man: 375.522 Petatons

Darth Vader > Anakin > Yareal Poof >>> Dying and Mortally Wounded Yareal Poof (23.958 Petatons)

Yikes, looks like Iron Man's AP is too high for Vader to handle.

High 7A versions maybe?

Edit: Wait no, High 7A was removed.

Gargoyle One said:
Yikes, looks like Iron Man's AP is too high for Vader to handle.
High 7A versions maybe?

Edit: Wait no, High 7A was removed.
Not really. It was a mortally wounded Yareal Poof. Vader >>>>> Him

375 Pettatons to being ridiculously above 26 is still a big AP difference.

Even if I High ball it to 5x, Iron Man is still over 3x stronger.

Plus I don't think you can restrict Mind Hax and add the fight.

I wouldn't call it a high ball. Yareal Poof was mortally wounded.

Also, Anakin was on par with Kenobi (who should be > Poof) after going days without eating or sleeping.

Back