• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Sidious vs Methuselah

....No...? I thought SBA took care of it but no, strongest versions.

Dark Empire Sidious vs Methuselah

How Sidious can resist existence erasure via instantly being accelerated to non-existence? Soul, Body and Mind.

Well the mindhax of sidious is that he can mindhax trillions of ppl while meth's mindhax is the fear of darkness itself from bigbang to 1939 and that's accumulated from decillion resets so...idk really on the strength but other than that sidious's other haxes seem moot because of resistence by meth or not good enough other than non-coperal which meth also has

And Sidious Non-Corporeality comes after his body get destroyed.

Meth ERASES body, soul and mind at the same time.

i don't think dark side of force = darkness but well...idk who has the better mind hax really though even then meth can't be put down by anything from sidious arsenal from what i see and well...Nihil Difficile Amanti will eradicate sidious in a flash really since well...a billion passes in a second with the soul and body aging to rapidly like the LDO only with glasheirm they survived

i guess so...i mean meth can resist mind hax to what extend idk...but again i doubt he will KMS himself really...I mean we need someone who knows star wars well to verify if sidious has a hope (get it? a new hope :p) of a chance to end meth

im not sure who mindhaxes who.. but Sidious cant even put Methuselah down with that mod godly of his so for now.. im voting for Methuselah until someone can prove that Sidious mindhax> Methuselah

Resistance to Magic, Mental, Spatial, Temporal and Conceptual attacks is from meth's page so he does resist

Also, Meth has BFR(He can just lock someone in 500,00 barriers and throw them away), way more hax, can't be killed by Sidious and etc.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Resistance to Magic, Mental, Spatial, Temporal and Conceptual attacks is from meth's page so he does resist
...Didn't see that.

Where does his resistance comes from?

well idk how much i assume as much as his own mind hax but idk just basing of page as i never read IKAbey

Back