• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh, lord. This'll be a good one.

Mind, I'm utterly unsure if there's an AP gap here or not, but at least concerns their powers...

Thor resists a great deal of Darkseid's hax here. Matter Manipulation, Soul Manip, Mind Manip, etc... Thor can get out of BFR by way of portal creation, he can go intangible to avoid attacks like the Omega Beams or even outright absorb them.

So, honestly, I'm going to have to give it to Thor. Can Odinforce Thor also Time Stop/Time Travel? If so, Darkseid wouldn't be able to BFR him out of time.

Darkseid's omega beams erase someone across the past,present and future

Unless thor has resisted this, my vote is for darkseid

Hykuu said:
Darkseid's omega beams erase someone across the past,present and future
Unless thor has resisted this, my vote is for darkseid
I mean, he can just absorb them. Odinforce Thor has all of his previous abilities, including Mjolnir's.

I mean, he can just absorb them. Odinforce Thor has all of his previous abilities, including Mjolnir's.

Code:
Omega beams are far above anything he's dealt with
Thor isnt vulcan, lol

I fail to see how Darkseid's Omega Beams are going to be "far above anything he's dealt with", when the potency of them can't exceed Thor's own tier, and Thor himself has battled foes on Darkseid's level before, such as Galactus. >_>

Korudo Daio said:
I fail to see how Darkseid's Omega Beams are going to be "far above anything he's dealt with", when the potency of them can't exceed Thor's own tier, and Thor himself has battled foes on Darkseid's level before, such as Galactus. >_>
LMAO,Thor fighting galactus is inconsistent, he can only fight a very hungry one

Hercules,Ego,Thing and Hulk have already done the same feat. When venom posessed him in a hungry state.

Hykuu said:
Korudo Daio said:
LMAO,Thor fighting galactus is inconsistent, he can only fight a very hungry one
Hercules,Ego,Thing and Hulk have already done the same feat. When venom posessed him in a hungry state.
This is Odinforce/King Thor, who has canonically fought and injured a Moderately Fed Galactus and affected multiple galaxies in the process, even making "the stars shudder and blink, like frightened children covering their eyes."

Look on Galactus' profile.

Under the key for Moderately Fed, Galactus' AP key reads "At least Multi-Galaxy Level+", and one of the justifications is his fight with King Thor, just as it reads the same for King Thor's 3-B key on his profile.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!galactus

how the hell does that work

they only reached the galaxies, that is range, not direct DC, they never destroyed them

The energy required to have a noticeable effect on stars and galaxies that are likely millions of light years away or more is well within the 3-B range.

Also, yeah, Thor scales from Odin here, so his 3-B tiering isn't in question. >_>

(and yes, I'm Korudo Daio, I just changed my name)

Darkseid: 1 (Hykuu)

Thor: 8 (A Stoned Orc, TamuraAkemiZ, NaturalDestroyer, Karasu-Sage, The Wright Way, Katharsus, TheArsenal1212, Asuka the Demonic Empress)

Code:
I hope grace period has ended & this can be added?

Back