• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No fancy intro, just something I thought would be cool. Speed is equalized and both are at their strongest 4-B incarnation.

Darkseid:

Sephiroth:

Inconclusive:

If he incaps an avatar what stops darkseid from just spawning a new one?

Hmm... Darkside usually opens up with Omega Beams doesn't he? He also cannot be Telepatically Read, so Sephy cannot scan his memories to know what he's up to nor he will have any info to pull Jenova trickery.

IIRC, the Omega Beams track down their target and are borderline impossible to dodge and pretty much unblockable and undeflectable, so Barrier and Reflect won't help either. Sephy may withstand the BFR, but certainly not the EE.

Certainly not much he can do here from what I see. Not to mention, in-character, Sephy will be overconfident something that his Memory Scan usually helps with, but not in this case.

If this was Sephiroth facing just the Darkseid avatar then a case could be made for him. But, from what I get, if it is against Darkseid himself, even if he's not directly participating, then nothing really stops him from just making a new avatar in the case Sephiroth destroys the previous one.

At best Sephy could destroy an avatar to which Darkseid will send another one and quickly finish Sephiroth with the Omega Beam.

Sephiroth's Clairvoyance simply has planetary reach, nowhere near Darkside's range, to understand quickly enough that Darkside is creating new avatars.

Back