• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkrai vs NiGHTS (speed equalized) who wins?

The_Pink_God

She/Her
Drakrai starts with Dark Pulse and NiGHTS starts with Energy Manipulation

250px-491Darkrai.png

Vs

images

Darkrai: 7
NiGHTS: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Wow this is thematic as all hell.

She might resist sleep going off of the profile so this might work.

In question of pure power i think Darkrai is with the upper hand since he did fight 2 poke gods while NiGHTS only fight 1 god

But overall ill vote on NiGHTS since she has things such as immortality 1 and 8 and also resist mind control
And evem if Darkrai puts her to sleep it wouldnt matter since she is a "dream" character and has dream manipulation

Yeah i still think NiGHTS takes this because of her hax and immortality
The only way of Darkrai really killing her is if he would be able to destroy the concept of darknes
Since NiGHTS will always exist as long as there Darkness in the hearts of man

Type 8 shouldn't matter as Darkrai will always go for Sleep Manip before anything else. NiGHTS being a dream being shouldn't matter, as Darkrai Passively causes Nightmares it has complete control over in any being who sleeps in its presence causing damage to them, this affected Palkia who has a Mind Hax resistance of Countess Minds × 2, which is above anything NiGHTS' Verse has.

But what about the immortality?
Darkrai cant really kill NiGHTS cause he cant destroy the concept of darkness

Like I said, being unable to kill them doesn't matter, as incapping NiGHTS by trapping it in permanent nightmare Darkrai has complete control over is still a win condition.

Yeah good question
Is that even possible and also NiGHTS has resistance to Pocket Reality Manipulation is thats help

If they're a Dream then Darkrai's far superior and Passive Countless×2 Dream Manipulation which turns dreams into permeant nightmares it has complete control over should grant it the win, as from what I can tell NiGHTS (Verse) highest potency is only Countless×1.

I don’t see how that wins.
All that does is make the area around them a nightmare.
I don’t think DarkDark over here has outright controlled his dreams much anyway, it was more just causing nightmares.

Nope, Darkrai has repeatedly shown the ability to control what appears in its Nightmare's, such as when in the Darkrai Movie it controlled Ash's Nightmare to warn it of Palkia or in Mystery Dungeon it tried to trick Palkia by appearing as someone else and making the players look more evil then they were.

Why would that matter? Darkrai isn't controlling a Pocket Reality, it's controlling their mind.

Can't Darkrai just use Dream Eater to eat the Dream? GG lol.

No but seriously, Darkrai should have this in the bag.

(Ps: can someone taught me how to put images here? Idk how to)
You do it this way:

You press on the picture symbol in the comment, which is located near the smiles button

Then, you post the link of the picture. You get the link by pressing on the picture so your tab opens on the picture. Here is the link for NiGHTS's picture: https://alchetron.com/cdn/nights-character-70ccbb21-1ba6-478d-9579-a5eb8b41434-resize-750.png

Then you add the link there and get the picture like this:

nights-character-70ccbb21-1ba6-478d-9579-a5eb8b41434-resize-750.png

I didnt mean that type of favored, i mean that the discussion has shown that Darkrai overall is superior and would win in this battle

Nope, Darkrai has repeatedly shown the ability to control what appears in its Nightmare's, such as when in the Darkrai Movie it controlled Ash's Nightmare to warn it of Palkia or in Mystery Dungeon it tried to trick Palkia by appearing as someone else and making the players look more evil then they were.
Also neither of those feats seem to be super effective in combat. I don’t see how it will be a problem.

The sleep is confusing in this case. Can a being like nights even sleep?

Back