• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkiplier vs Warfstache

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equalized.

Both are 10-B.

Second key Warf is being used here.

Both are in-character.

Battle is in Warf's dance floor.

Win via KO, incap or death.

Who wins?

Darkiplier: 2

Warfstache: 0

Both are revealed to be the same person: 0

Darkiplier
Wilford Warfstache Profile

Isn't it stated somewhere that Dark is the strongest of the characters, aside from Markiplier himself?

It's stated that he is the most powerful character in who killed markiplier

Is it though?

I know I asked a question about the same topic, but is it actually ever stated anywhere, or is this just the Mandela Effect?

Disregarding that, I'm still going to say Darkiplier wins. Wilfred lacks resistance to soul manipulation and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a means to battle Type 9 immortality. His precognition is inconsistent at times and can't guarantee him a win.

Back