• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Samus VS. Darth Sidious

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe it kinda sounds similar. Speed is Equalized and strongest keys of both.

Dark Samus:

Darth Sidious:

Inconclusive:

Sidious exists and mindcrushes

While both characters have around Universal Mindhax range, Sidious trumps in terms of how many he can affect at once

The main Star Wars Galaxy is comprised of 100 Quadrillion Sentients, of does not count the amount of Non Sentients or Robots in it which can be affected by the force of an artifact that Sidious is massively superior to as a character weaker then him was able to dominate and control its affects

An Avatar of him was slowly affecting Luke, who can resist its affects just fine.

Doesn't Dark Samus Passively Hax Rape him with Mindhax, Corrutpion, Radiation, Biological Manipulation, Datahax and Corruption through their Precog that also works on Machines and Ghosts/Souls/Spirits?

Literally on his file, hell unless radiation is really strong anybody who can survive in space can resist radiation.

And does any of this passively work from 4KM away?

Passively no, but she can shoot him from that far away, and I really doubt his Mindhax and Resistance to Mindhax is Universal.

Schnee One said:
The main Star Wars Galaxy is comprised of 100 Quadrillion Sentients, of does not count the amount of Non Sentients or Robots in it which can be affected by the force of an artifact that Sidious is massively superior to as a character weaker then him was able to dominate and control its affects
No offense, but did you even read what I said?

Never.

Universal range is range anyway, potency isn't judged by range but numbers affected

DS' was gonna affect the entire universe at one point, that was the goal. (Mind hax)

Radiation is strong enough to insta kill space pirates, who aren't affected by space travel.

Schnee One said:
an artifact that Sidious is massively superior to as a character weaker then him was able to dominate and control its affects
Wasn't the thing specifically amping his mindhax?

Also we all agree on Mid-Godly=Mindhax Immunity, what more can Sidious do here?

@Schnee no idea.We know life exists all throughout the universe given that Phazee has sent Leviathans everywhere, but otherwise we know about the EX Galaxy and the Tetra Galaxy, on top of the Milky Way.

@Stillwinston Low-Godly too, apparently. Mess the mind of someone who can take the action to recreate itself with no mind (and soul) shows how pointless their mind is to rule themselves.

Not sure if I agree with that to be honest. Regenerationn would imply mind manip damages the mind in some way, when it just alters the state.

I understand transmutation, as the original body is by all accounts dead or gone for example.

Maybe if Sidious had biological mind manip, but considering how rare that is, I don't think so.

That's kinda vague, what you mean "when it just alters the state"? All forms of mind manip target something that a Mid-Godly regen user doesn't need, otherwise it's not mind manip what's being used. I can link you the old thread I had on this matter if you want, disagreeing with what Saikou said there would be better than doing it here.

Well slap me on the kneecap, if Dark Samus says no to the mindhax I'm not sure what Sidious could do really

Edit: Just curious but what if the mindhax was 4D or that?

I'm saying regen wouldn't activate on something that never damaged you. And while they may not need it to think, they would need it to control their own body. It would result in a soul being trapped in their own body.

Sure.

Wasn't the thing specifically amping his mindhax?

Also we all agree on Mid-Godly=Mindhax Immunity, what more can Sidious do here?

Wait, what?

Where was this agreed on?

Mid-Godly stops that too.

Phazon passives probably kill Sidious before that anyways.

Nah.

Passive brain cancer and blindness hit at Planetary when facing a precog user tho.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I did. When did Palpatine have Universal Mindhax when literally all of Star Wars takes place in a Singular Galaxy?
Funny enough, while not universal, I may have a quote of him mindhaxing the entire Galaxy by sheer pressence.

Wait, what? So, uh, how does that affect characters with Mid-Godly Regenerationn who actually have canonically been mind haxed?

Just want to point out that Star Wars definitely does not take place in just one singular galaxy seeing as the Vong are a thing

SomebodyData said:
Nah.
Passive brain cancer and blindness hit at Planetary when facing a precog user tho.
Would that blindness stop him from using the Force to see?

The brain cancer ain't stopping him if this is Dark Empire.

True sight eludes us, for the Poison gnaws at all vision, leaving seers blind and filled with despair. Truth's blessing may come too late.
Many Chozo have gone beyond now, and this is a mercy. Those of us who remain suffer in dimensional flux, drifting helplessly across time and space, guided by unseen and inexorable currents. The Chozo who cling to sanity fight the tide, but our minds are weakening. Soon we will all be like the Turned, Chozo who have been corrupted by the Great Poison.
@Lephyr probably, it affected their abilities as well.

Well it also weakens their minds, and corrupts from that distance for pre-cog users.

@SD Quick & unrelated comment for the match, if Dark Samus can weaken the minds of others then she should have Statistics Reduction added to her profile. Doing it via other powers is still the former power as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back