• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Dragon vs The Axolotl

Ness stomped Bill, so that's an oof. Giygas isn't any different either, so let's try a 3D character this time. Maybe it'll be fair.

Speed =

Low 2-C, Battle takes place in the GF universe, and Dark Dragon was summoned by Giegue as the Axolotl was being an utter nuisance to him, so he wants it dead through whatever means possible.

Go crazy

Dark Drago: 7

Axolotl:

Truth:

Since Lucas was the one to summon the DD, it would start with Conceptual Manipulation and then Eventually resets the universe.

I'm not too sure if Bill can transmute an island sized dragon. From what I've seen, he hasn't really demonstrated that sort of feat.

Dragon goes "Well boys we did it, evil is no more." And then Bill is no more because he's evil. I might be missing something because it seems stompish if Bill can't do anything about that. Low-Godly isn't bringing him back

So from what I understand we know almost nothing about the fish and his only real hax he's shown to use his memory erasure in a non-canon book and resurrection via bill's enchantment. Dark Dragon wakes up under an evil heart so what does the fish name whose too long got against uni+ void manip?

From what I've heard, it also uses Plot Manipulation as a means of affecting opponents (though probably not as good as others make it out to be).

I mean

Axolotl's plot manip is really good(he is implied to decide the course of the plot)

Axolotl either plot manips or sends him to the past with no memories

I mean, we don't really see much of the Axolotl and his abilities put to use. We don't know how fast it is; just that he can, or implied that he can control the entire plot (which I would like to see some scans on). And I don't really think he would be able to escape that or retaliate quickly before DD immediately erases Axolotl since Giegue awakened him. And since he's pulled by an evil heart, he would lead with what the users desires. Here Giegue desires Axolotl to die through whatever means. Meaning it most likely leads with Void hax. If it were a good hearted person that pulled the needle, it would lead with conceptual hax.

Also I doubt Axolotl would lead with BFR (Which is not on his profile btw)

Yeah but that was long ago so it's out dated. I might redo the matchup once a certain CRT gets made and maybe gets accepted cough

check out my blogs for more info

Back