• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Event horizon:
Lying at home on the sofa, Dante indulged in a well-deserved weekend. Hunting is a noble thing, but sometimes you need to rest. But the Universe had other plans for him.
Messages from contact in Tokyo reported excessively increased activity of the ghouls. And there was also information that the leader of the local ghouls would meet with the leaders of the ghouls of other cities in an empty village, not far away in the mountains to discuss a full-scale war with the CCG.
It's not Dante's style to meddle in other people's Affairs, and he has nothing against peaceful ghouls. But the war will lead to huge casualties, which means it must be stopped.
"Hello, Yes, I need one ticket to Tokyo for the next flight.
The usual setup from the ghouls envious of the power and influence of the one-eyed King, pushes Ken with Dante territory of the abandoned villages of Tokyo. Let them both do not know all the details, and let the distance between them in a dozen houses, but both have to understand, this battle can not be avoided, and therefore need to give our best.

• Speed Equalized
  • Kaneki - Post-Dragon, at his peak. Fighting seriously. Changes to Dragon form in case of critical damage.
  • Dante - DMC Reboot, at his peak. Fighting seriously, not playing along.
  • Place of battle: Devastated Tokyo, the world merged with Limbo.
    ðöð░ð¢ÐéðÁ ð┐ÐÇð¥Ðéð©ð▓ Kað¢ðÁð║ð©

No, putting the original Dante even against the entire Tokyo Ghoul verse would be a big stomp.
What do you think about this fight?

What does confuses me about Donte and Vorgil's profile is they have an the Vergil DLC explosion as a feat but wasn't that from a glorified dream sequence and not something that phyisically happened?

Dante DMC has much less time-stop, unlike the original Dante.
However, this is a fairly powerful hax, but it may not pass due to Ken's Regenerationn. On the other hand, if Dante stops time and immediately concentrates all his powerful attacks on the enemy, he can bypass regen.

However, this is a matter of chance, and with Kaneki's excellent skills, I don't think it will be easy.

Dienomite22 said:
What does confuses me about Donte and Vorgil's profile is they have an the Vergil DLC explosion as a feat but wasn't that from a glorified dream sequence and not something that phyisically happened?
I don't know what to say about it, but we still have Virgil causing the storm.

I remember that it takes a lot of stamina, so I don't think he can actively spam it.

In addition, Kaneki can keep him at a distance thanks to his Ukaku kagune, can create strong Koukaku armor to reduce damage, and can also create kagune traps like some other ghouls.

Let's say he can tie Dante with tentacles from the wall and if he succeeds, it is unlikely that Dante will be easy to get out without a teleport because of the difference in LS.

Also, because of the difference in LS, he will have to be more careful in close combat.

In any case, I should not take the position of any of the characters and hope that someone else will come to this thread.

Are you casting your vote for Dante?

NikHelton said:
I remember that it takes a lot of stamina, so I don't think he can actively spam it.
In addition, Kaneki can keep him at a distance thanks to his Ukaku kagune, can create strong Koukaku armor to reduce damage, and can also create kagune traps like some other ghouls.

Let's say he can tie Dante with tentacles from the wall and if he succeeds, it is unlikely that Dante will be easy to get out without a teleport because of the difference in LS.

Also, because of the difference in LS, he will have to be more careful in close combat.
Dante doesn't have a stamina limit for it as far as we know and he's gone a large amount of time with it activated, plus he has spamed it when levels required it. This Kaneki's size isn't big enough that it would cause problems for Dante seeing as he fought Mundus who was far larger than this Kaneki.

Kaneki Post-Dragon naturally won't cause any problems due to its size, since it has its usual height.

However, Mundus does not go to any comparison with the Dragon whose length is more than 20 kilometers, allowing you to generate earthquakes with one movement.

However, to enter it, Kaneki will have to survive critical damage, which is difficult due to Dante's timestop.
But the demon hunter still needs to act carefully because of the possible kagune traps and the repeatedly inferior LS.

Inferior lifting strength is definitely a problem when facing someone like Kaneki and it could easily spell death for Dante but at the same time Dante having time and gravity manipulation are pretty simple counters for Kagune traps and Kaneki in general.

Before I dwell into this, what is the AP Calc Kaneki has?

Donte is quite outdated with stuff that he shouldn't even have that doesn't even helps in this battle along with his AP being unknown so likely baseline 7-B

Dante was sitting in his office at Devil May Cry reading a magazine until a he got a phone call. "Devil May Cr." Dante spoke enthusiastically as he has been bored for the past couple weeks. "Ghouls? You mean those actually exist? Well, if the pay is right, then I'll take the job." Dante said as he listened more. Hearing about the money he'll get, Dante gets up from his office and gets his weapons and coat as he sets out to find the Ghoul of Anteiku. kaneki ken masks , and the other ghouls of Anteiku were all cleaning up after a long day of service. However, Nishiki takes notice of Dante who is walking by the shop. 'Where have I seen him before?' Nishiki thought as he continued cleaning, however, taking notice of the guns and sword on his back, he must be a mercenary or a dove.

Back