• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante tries to solo your verse, but like, harder now

I have no idea what normal dnd is on the wiki right now-

But homebrew dnd is power by stupidity incarnate on its upper eslclaons' so I put it at tier -1

In Magi : Labyrinth of Magic, I guess lower gods can stonewall Dante.
While Unknown Higher Gods (1-B and up) can probably outright stop or KO Dante. But, I doubt the higher Magi gods would interfere directly.
Personality-wise, I can see Dante's speech getting through god Sinbad's thick skull.
1-A Dante solos Magi tho.

SMT. Specifically, I'm quite a fan of Stephen. He is like Prof. Paradox and The Doctor. Use 'power/theme of science' against the mythical/magic theme of demons.
I want some interaction between him and Steph.
Well, since Dante has crossover in SMT, he gets pretty far there of course.

Guilty Gear. Post-Strive? He'd just chill with Sol or help/freeload on Asuka's new radio show.
Actual fight tho, well, there's revision going on on it, so I am not sure.
But SMT Dante sweeps.

Baxterverse/Manifold. I think he is near the level of weaker key of Downstreamers.
For SMT Dante, if its Manifold before the revision, I think Dante can take it.

Why the ****, how did they become 9-D
From the same away demons in DMC got above baseline AE1, Type 1 Concept hax, Immesurable Lifting Strength and Speed.

Chinese wank is the most busted and crazy one i'm ever seen.

Just wait for when the CTR drops in some mouths, trust me, is going to be worth the wait for it.

From the same away demons in DMC got above baseline AE1, Type 1 Concept hax, Immesurable Lifting Strength and Speed.

Chinese wank is the most busted and crazy one i'm ever seen.

Just wait for when the CTR drops in some mouths, trust me, is going to be worth the wait for it.
dm me the details
Digiboya might bw screwed....Do Digimon go tiers reach 1-a?
they will but only baseline

Back