• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom vs Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.) (Redux) (0 - 7 - 0) (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Redoing this match now that Will's profile has been updated.

Match Rules
  • Both in Character
  • Speed is Unequalized
  • 8-A Versions (Season 1 Danny / Arc 9 - 11 Will)
  • Starting Distance: 100 Meters

Statistics Difference

• Attack Power: Danny (Stomps characters who no sell his power from the first episode which is 533.70 Tons of TNT) | Will (Much stronger than Hay Lin who is casually 719.2 Tons of TNT)
  • Speed: Danny (Sub-Relativistic+/Mach 86046.32) | Will (Relativistic/Mach 105861.522248)
  • Lifting Strength: Danny (Superhuman) | Will (Class 50)

Will has a slight edge in power and speed, and the lifting strength
advantage.

Danny Phantom:

Will Vandom: 7 (Jimmy.robinson.5099, TauanVictor, LordGriffin1000, Greatsage13th, Lonkitt, Peppersalt43, MaidRips,

Inconclusive:

Danny_render.gif

WillVandom%27sNewPower.png

Last edited:
How does Will's FateHax work?
The elements that empower her and the other Guardians make it so they have one specific destiny, so if someone tried to alter their past or future, nothing would change. It's doesn't give her an instant win, just makes sure she follows the set path they set for her. It's also why the Queen of the Loom couldn't manipulate their fate. Basically, it's not a game breaking ability, it's just the elements keeping her on a set path despite there being infinite variations to the choices she makes.

I feel like Will has more advantages here due to the stat trinity and MAYBE being more experienced than Danny (since this is season 1 Danny), though I'm not entirely sure on the latter. I'll vote Will for now, but if anybody can convince me otherwise, I'll switch votes.

Wait, isn't the speed matched? So I vote for Will for advantage in speed, flight, teleportation, and NPI to blitz Danny several times.

Will's Advantages/Win Conditions

Will starts out with and advantage in power (1.3 times), speed (1.2 times), and lifting strength (Class 50 vs Superhuman) which would help slightly (I'll explain why it's not a massive deal in Danny's section). However, her overall experience and skill does exceed Danny's since she's been at this for at least 3 years and has actual martial arts skill and is comparable to Hay Lin, who has skill like an expert martial artist. This means Will holds the close combat advantage, along with her clothing which defends her instinctively.

As for actually causing harm to Danny? Normally, the Guardians can't touch intangible beings but they were capable of focusing their magic to attack the consciousness of someone possessing their team member so once she sees Danny can turn intangible, she can tune her magic to hit his consciousness. As for Danny's invisibility, Will is capable of sensing an objects energy and how potent it is, and has a danger sense so she shouldn't be caught too off guard by this and she has her own invisibility.

For her other hax, Will's not known for using it even against serious opponents but what she does utilize is her teleportation (which is lightspeed) so this can help her dodge Danny more effectively. I think another important factor is Will's better range (Kilometers) and Stamina compared to Danny. She's superior to someone that has more energy than 1000 suns and is vastly superior to Taranee's old form which survived 2 weeks in a cage that was draining her energy.

Danny's Advantages/Win Conditions

While Danny is slightly outmatched in power, speed, and lifting strength (more so lifting strength), his reactive evolution will buff him to her level in no time. And while he's outmatched in terms of experience and skill, Danny has fought people with more expensive than Will, and he can somewhat counter her skill with his body control to some degree. He also has ways to amp his strength with his ectoplasmic energy and rage power which will allow him to overpower her.

His regeneration will allow him to hold up against her attacks, and if he lands a possession, it's over. Like Will, Danny has the ability to create forcefields that block and reflect attacks. His intangibility can also help early on since Will doesn't naturally effect intangible beings with her magic unless she tunes it to. His ectoplasmic energy attacks do ignore durability though I doubt he'll try and vaporize some girl on a molecular level right off the bat.

As for other things, Danny's range and stamina aren't as good as Will's but he can still fight for hours and can reach hundreds of meters with his attacks and Will doesn't abuse her range all the time so he can keep up with her. Not to mention, Danny's ghost rays are light speed like Will's teleportation so unless she is away enough she's going to get hit.

My Vote

I'm going to vote Will (Though I wanted her to take this L)

While she's not going to use her more potent hax as it's out of character. Her overall skill advantage tied with her various senses, teleportation, range and massive stamina advantage would allow her to match and outlast Danny with her main issues being his Possession and Ghost Rays but considering her senses and own light speed movement through Teletransportation, she should be fine.

Both can dodge, block and reflect attacks but the problem is, Will's will simply absorb and grow stronger from her own magic being thrown back at her, while Danny's attacks will be sent back at him with twice the force. In the end, after a hard fight, Will should come out on top.

I foresaw this matchup

Voting Will FRA. Both have really good abilities, but its more likely Will's going to edge him out given she has just the right counters to win here. It helps that when comparing these specific keys of the two, Will's got the skill and experience advantage. Not that Danny can't give her a challenge or anything, but if you wanted my opinion on how to express the gap, Season 1 Danny is the kind of person that Arc 11 Will would be expected to train at this point

Voting Will FRA. Both have really good abilities, but its more likely Will's going to edge him out given she has just the right counters to win here. It helps that when comparing these specific keys of the two, Will's got the skill and experience advantage. Not that Danny can't give her a challenge or anything, but if you wanted my opinion on how to express the gap, Season 1 Danny is the kind of person that Arc 11 Will would be expected to train at this point
That's a pretty spot on description of the difference, given Will is a teacher at this point.

I added the results to the profiles, so I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back