• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa (Hope's Peak Saga); Junko/Izuru page revision + changes to other pages and references additions

Just_a_Random_Butler

Profile Enthusiast
VS Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Hello. For a long time, the most popular Danganronpa pages, such as those for Junko Enoshima and Hajime Hinata, have been heavily lacking due to the extensive amount of information needed, which took considerable time to gather. As a result, the initial focus was on updating less prominent characters because they were easier to manage.

While updating pages for characters like Kyosuke Munakata and Kazuo Tengan, I realized that the work was approaching the point/boundary where creating CRTs might be necessary. You know, just in case.

So, I will start creating them now. While I'm at it, I will also make some changes to other Danganronpa pages that need changing.

This could just be part 1.

Note:
  • Adding means the statistic or ability will be added.
  • Modifying means the justification of said statistic or the ability type will be modified. Some modifications that I did are just rewording or adding scans, so I will omit those and only include ones that could affect important in VS Threads.
  • Replacing means the ability or statistic will be replaced by something else.
  • Removing means the statistic or ability will be removed.
This one's for Sherlock.

Junko Enoshima

Junko's page will become this:

Changes:
  • Adding: High 7-C with preparation in Attack Potency (It was stated that Junko can't beat Sakura Ogami in a fair fight, but with the right weapons at her disposal, she could win. She also killed Mukuro Ikusaba with Spears of Gungnir)
  • (NEW) Adding: High 7-C to physicals
    • This will only get applied if Madarai gets High 7-C or possibly High 7-C, in which her statistics will reflect whatever gets chosen for Madarai. So, if he gets High 7-C or possibly High 7-C, she gets the same, all around. But, if he doesn't get upgraded, her stats stay unchanged.
KODAKA: He even loses to Enoshima. In the end, though, the strongest one has to be Kamukura, because he’s the total godmode character. But personally, I don’t think Enoshima could beat Oogami.

HIGA: In a fair fight, you mean?

KODAKA: Right. Enoshima could win against her with the right weapons at her disposal, but she probably couldn’t win if they duked it out with a straightforward test of strength. But Kamukura is stronger. Kamukura is this godlike entity, so he’s on a completely different level.

Izuru Kamukura

Naturally, Izuru scales to everything...
His page will become this:

Changes:

Takumi Hijirihara

Changes:
Above Average generally. In the past, Shuji described both Takumi and himself as average, regular middle schoolers,[2] though Takumi was noted for being peculiar, easily frightened, and having a strong aversion to blood and gore.[2] After the Giboura Middle School Massacre, he lost this fear,[2] although his overall intelligence likely remained unchanged. He worked as a mercenary abroad before having a serial killer identity,[9] and has learned how to speak in Spanish to some degree.[10] He was also likely aware that he wasn't the only one with the identity "Killer Killer," and that his childhood friend was the other Killer Killer.[2][6] He was able to conduct countless murders of serial killers while also being a division member in the Future Foundation without alerting their suspicions and staying under their radar.[1][11][10][3][4][5]

Genius when it comes to killings. With the belief that Murder makes a man, he can assess a person's character based on their methods of killing alone.[1] For instance, he can assess someone who handles bodies carelessly as someone who is negligent about personal hygiene,[1] those who use fretsaws for dismembering as neglectful of their friendships,[1] and that individuals who commit violent acts just because they want blood are looking down on murder.[1] He knows the culprit of a murder and their[1] intent[11] by merely[1] hugging[11] or looking at the corpse due to being[1] knowledgeable about[1] passionate killings.[1] He can also tell whether an identity is fake or not by just simply looking at the way they kill others.[9] Takumi was capable of erasing all data related to Rei Shimizu to the point that not even Ikue Dogami could find any trace of her information, and said that it is as if her entire existence has been stolen.[11]

Gifted as a detective. As a member of Special Crimes Investigations in Future Foundation's 6th Division, he is capable of solving bizarre murder cases in as little as a day or even a minute,[1][11][10][3][5] thanks to his talent and knowledge of passionate killings, often with minimal clues.

Shuji Fujigawa

Change:

Licorne

• Adding: Social Influencing to Licorne only. The other two already have Social Influencing. And Johnny will most likely have it too when I create his profile.

Mikado Shinsen

Mikado's page will become this:

Triple Zeroes (Licorne/Mikado/Gekka/Johnny Arp)

• Removing Retrocognition (Just incorrect, the other triple zeroes had it because they all scaled with each other)

Low 7-B for Alter Ego Chihiro and the Overseers (Alter Ego Junko, Usami, Hajime/Izuru)

• Adding: Small City level with abilities
    • (Alter Ego Chihiro created the Jabberwock Island in Danganronpa 2, and it was stated that the virus (referring to Alter Ego Junko) infected everything that Alter Ego Chihiro was managing, meaning Junko now has full reign over everything. Since, Alter Ego Junko was able to obtain this influence by usurping Usami's position, all Overseers should be capable of this. So, Alter Ego Chihiro, Junko, Usami, and even Hajime/Izuru for controlling the program in 2.5)

Other characters

The Madarai Brothers: Replacing 9-A with High 7-C or possibly High 7-C
  • The justifications are already stated in the profile. Also, it does say Their strikes can turn Mukuro's arm red, even if not causing much actual harm to her, which is only partly true. She was using the technique of throwing her body back to avoid getting injured by the attack, she states it later here:
“Isn’t it obvious? That kick shouldn’t have sent him flying as far as he did, he just did the same thing I did before― he threw himself back at the same time to reduce injury. Well, I guess I was going too easy on him to begin with…”
  • It was also stated here that his attack should've broken her arms (Both Ryoko/Junko [who's the Ultimate Analyst] and Madarai thought that should've been enough to break her arms), this was where she used the technique (Note: Enoshima here was Mukuro in disguise):
In a split-second her expression shifted.

A high-kick as swift as a whip came at her from behind, sending her thin body flying like a scrapof paper.

“Ah!” I cried instinctively in alarm, turning my gaze to where her body came to a halt

“Phew… That was kinda risky.”

Enoshima brought herself up from a kneeling position, as though nothing had happened at all. There was no visible damage except for a red mark on her left arm, where she must have tried toguard against Madarai’s kick. Apparently, I wasn’t the only one who thought such a blow should’ve broken her thin arms― I could see the frustration in Madarai’s scowl.

• This means that he can actually harm her, she's just using a technique to avoid getting injured, and at most only getting a red arm. Not only that, but he's also a threat to Ryoko/Junko.

Sayaka Maizono: Removing low level Cosmic Awareness (Can sense what happened in an alternate timeline[1])
  • The source of this is School Mode, which is not canon to the main saga.

Nekomaru Nidai: Adding Accelerated Development (Training and Other; Physical Statistics and Mental Abilities; as the Ultimate Team Manager,[U.H 29] he can bring the maximum potential of others and himself using intense and harsh training regiment or with massages as the Ultimate Masseur[U.H 28])
  • Hajime/Izuru already has this ability because of the Ultimate Team Manager talent, but Nekomaru Nidai is the original holder, so it doesn't make sense that he doesn't have this.

Tsurugi Hitomoshi: Replacing Peak Human with Class 1 for Lifting Strength (Replacing Peak Human)
  • He was constantly said to have good grip strength, and have insane brute strength. And his M.O. is basically snapping people's necks with his strength. He did this many times, he did it successfully to 4 people, and then attempted to do the same to Yui, Kyoko, and Licorne. It's basically his thing.
Tsurugi snapping the neck of 4 people:
Code:
https://pastebin.com/5f5L5Qb6

Tsurugi attempting to do it on Yui, Kyoko, and Licorne.
Code:
https://pastebin.com/Nt5pfVfU
https://pastebin.com/csVmkySM
https://pastebin.com/QLfggJfK

Yasuke Matsuda: Removing Stealth Mastery (Ryoko and Yuto didn't notice him in the same room as them)
  • This is not accurate. They were using an elevator, and Yuto was revealing that Yasuke was the mastermind behind Danganronpa Zero. They had just arrived in a room via the elevator, where Yasuke (disguised as Izuru) was already hiding, and then he killed Yuto. So, essentially, Yasuke was just lying in wait and camping. I don't think it really counts since they were only there for a few seconds. And it's not like they stayed for a very long time with him, and they didn't notice.
Code:
https://pastebin.com/0etw9raC

Last edited:
TL;DR
+ is added, - is removed, (M) is modified

Junko:​

• + High 7-C with preparation AP
  • + Accelerated Development
  • + Enhanced Senses
  • (M) Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction (An Analytical Prediction that is so souped up, that it is pretty much Precognition)
  • (M) Social Influencing and Madness Manipulation
  • (M) Mind Manipulation, Morality Manipulation
  • - Paralysis Inducement (Effect already covered by Mind Manipulation)

Izuru:​

• + Accelerated Development (A different one, he already has one)
  • + Enhanced Senses
  • (M) Aura
  • (M) Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction
  • - Resistance to Memory Manipulation
  • - Empathic Aura (Scanless)

Takumi Hijirihara:​

• + Possibly Hacking
  • (M) Murder Analysis
  • (M) Intelligence
  • - Murder Reflection (Moved to Knife Mastery)

Shuji Fujigawa:​

• (M) Weapon Mastery

Licorne:​

• + Social Influencing

Mikado Shinsen​

• (M) Social Influencing
  • (M) Weapon Mastery, Martial Arts, Mimicry
  • (M) Info Analysis, Analytical Prediction, Enhanced Senses
  • General Intelligence: Genius -> Extraordinary Genius

Triple Zeroes (Licorne/Mikado/Gekka/Johnny Arp)​

• - Retrocognition

Alter Ego Chihiro + Overseers (Neo World Program)​

• + Low 7-B with abilities (AP only, doesn't scale to physicals)

Madarai:​

• + High 7-C

Sayaka Maizono:​

• - Cosmic Awareness

Nekomaru Nidai:​

• + Accelerated Development

Tsurugi:​

• + Lifting Strength: Peak Human -> Class 1

Yasuke Matsuda:​

• - Stealth Mastery

Last edited:
Looks pretty good, I'd say.
Don't see why the Madarai Brothers don't get a full-on High 7-C rating, though. Harming and threatening to kill two of the higher end High 7-Cs is probably enough for it.
They'd also sorta blow themself up with each attack if their AP was the only thing that was High 7-C, no?

Looks pretty good, I'd say.
Don't see why the Madarai Brothers don't get a full-on High 7-C rating, though. Harming and threatening to kill two of the higher end High 7-Cs is probably enough for it.
They'd also sorta blow themself up with each attack if their AP was the only thing that was High 7-C, no?
Alrighty then, just outright High 7-C it is. Though, Junko will get High 7-C for this too, in the physicals, just outright, for slamming on Madarai.

That's pretty long... Will see later.
Also, I didn't include the 7-A we discussed privately. That one was not in my plans, so I am afraid trying to add that will alter my schedule, and prolong the CRT process. I've been wanting to get this off my list.

Question, are you by any chance planning things for Danganronpa 2/Despair Girls?, is it that I have some things prepared for that part of the franchise
I haven't checked the Danganronpa thread (if there is one)

From what I read, this is looking good.

Though, what about the feat of 4 Monokumas lifting Monaca's van? Also, do you think the simulation has a starry sky in it?
I see, thank you for the input.

I chose to exclude that for this thread, since I might be busy very soon, I don't know if I can include that for this one. But, I am not excluding that feat just yet. I think I still have more CRTs for this series in the future.

As for the simulation, I'm not really against it, it could be or it could be. What we know for sure was that it was stated that the purpose was to simulate the Jabberwock island, so it somehow simulating something far beyond the solar system is a bit odd. I don't know if they would go the extra mile to do that, but maybe it's possible since they're Ultimates? And the program by itself is already crazy anyways. At most, I could maybe argue for a possible rating, but I am very sold on the Small City statistic.

Question, are you by any chance planning things for Danganronpa 2/Despair Girls?, is it that I have some things prepared for that part of the franchise
I haven't checked the Danganronpa thread (if there is one)
Yes, I plan to review all the Danganronpa pages and add any missing sources, references, or citations, as I feel like I've neglected these pages for too long. Monaca's page is already complete, but there are still other characters from Despair Girls to cover. Danganronpa 2 is also on the list, along with Danganronpa Kirigiri (I have all the raws). Danganronpa Togami will come after V3.

For Despair Girls though, I predict that most of it will just be reference and scans additions.

You have things prepared for Despair Girls?

For Despair Girls though, I predict that most of it will just be reference and scans additions.

You have things prepared for Despair Girls?
Believe me, there are a lot of abilities and fixes missing from Despair Girls (and that's not even counting any upgrades or downgrades... with me, probably the last)
After a quick look at my word document most of the big robots have issues, Genocide lacks abilities and 1 resistance (and energy manipulation should go)
And I strongly believe that Big Ban Monokuma should be his own profile, he's not a monokuma unit, (but I probably won't touch that)
About Danganronpa 2, did you take free time into account? That's what all the info I have about that game is based on

Believe me, there are a lot of abilities and fixes missing from Danganronpa 2 and Despair Girls (and that's not even counting any upgrades or downgrades)
After a quick look at my word document most of the big robots have issues, Genocide lacks abilities and 1 resistance (and energy manipulation should go)
And I strongly believe that Big Ban Monokuma should be his own profile, he's not a monokuma unit, (but I probably won't touch that)
About Danganronpa 2, did you take free time into account? That's what all the info I have about that game is based on
Yes, I agree that there are a lot of missing stuff from Danganronpa 2 and Despair Girls pages. And yep, I will take free time into account for Danganronpa 2.

As for the CRT, I think you have more things prepared already, so I guess I can wait for you to drop them before making my next one.

Yes, I agree that there are a lot of missing stuff from Danganronpa 2 and Despair Girls pages. And yep, I will take free time into account for Danganronpa 2.

As for the CRT, I think you have more things prepared already, so I guess I can wait for you to drop them before making my next one.
And how about this, I'll give you everything I had prepared for Danganronpa 2 just in case I have something that you don't (so I don't bother you for a while) and in the meantime I'll present the CTR of Despair Girl.
Almost everything is not very related to the other game, so they can coexist.

Welp, that's a probable rip to my Junko fight LOL.

Two small things I wanted to personally say.

One, why does the despair video have paralysis on it? I don't recall any moment where that occurs specifically with the closest being the fact that characters are incapable to stop looking at the video..... but wouldn't that just fall under the mind manipulation aspect since they are in the middle of being brainwashed?

Two, I did notice from my Junko post that due to the wording of Junko's madness manipulation. It can make some people believe her type 1 Madness comes from her Social Influence which isn't true, so I would recommend there be something to better clarify the distinction between her type 1 and 2 Madness Manip.

From what I read, this is looking good.

Though, what about the feat of 4 Monokumas lifting Monaca's van? Also, do you think the simulation has a starry sky in it?
Ah, my calc. I made the "fix", by the way. Check it out, if you have the time, Psycho... Not entirely sure what past me was thinking or why that me thought that there were five Monokumas, but whatever, imao.

I agree with the CRT, btw.

And how about this, I'll give you everything I had prepared for Danganronpa 2 just in case I have something that you don't (so I don't bother you for a while) and in the meantime I'll present the CTR of Despair Girl.
Almost everything is not very related to the other game, so they can coexist.
Sure, I have no problem with that. Although, I am not sure when I'll be able to make the next CRT, given my schedule.

Also, can I know what you think of the CRT? Any issues?

Welp, that's a probable rip to my Junko fight LOL.

Two small things I wanted to personally say.

One, why does the despair video have paralysis on it? I don't recall any moment where that occurs specifically with the closest being the fact that characters are incapable to stop looking at the video..... but wouldn't that just fall under the mind manipulation aspect since they are in the middle of being brainwashed?

Two, I did notice from my Junko post that due to the wording of Junko's madness manipulation. It can make some people believe her type 1 Madness comes from her Social Influence which isn't true, so I would recommend there be something to better clarify the distinction between her type 1 and 2 Madness Manip.
Sorry, I didn't mean to release it when your vsthread was ongoing.

As for #1, the profile just had it before, so I was just rewording what already existed on the page, but yeah, I can remove it since it already is covered by the Mind Manipulation.

As for #2, I clarified it better, is it good now?

Ah, my calc. I made the "fix", by the way. Check it out, if you have the time, Psycho... Not entirely sure what past me was thinking or why that me thought that there were five Monokumas, but whatever, imao.

I agree with the CRT, btw.
The van was obviously the fifth Monokuma.

Thank you for the feedback. In hindsight, I probably should have pinged you as well. I only tagged the users listed on the verse page.

Last edited:
Also, can I know what you think of the CRT? Any issues?
I don't know anything about Kirigiri (where can I read the full story?) so I won't comment there.
Junko changes
  • About the preparation part, it makes sense, in Danganronpa no one is immune to weapons (even Izuru) so it's not a stretch to say that with preparation Junko can reach the top tiers.
  • About the Ap... I don't know, I would have to reread Danganronpa Zero, but towards the end isn't there a moment where Mukuro kills 3 Midarai at once without any problems to save Naegi?
About the rest, is fine

The rest
  • Everything in the Izuru area looks good
  • Everything in the Killer Killers looks good
  • Low 7-B is fine, inside The Neo World Program

The rest of the rest
  • Maizono's thing is an obvious yes, remove it
  • While you put in Nidai's new thing, can you remove one of the Healing? He has it repeated among his skills
  • Yasuke's thing is also an obvious yes
Sure, I have no problem with that. Although, I am not sure when I'll be able to make the next CRT, given my schedule.
I'll send you privately, also, no problem

I don't know anything about Kirigiri (where can I read the full story?) so I won't comment there.
All I have are raws with me, some are physical, some from Kindle.

There are two available fan translations. One only has two available vols complete, others are incomplete and summaries. And I think one has everything but is machine assisted.

They're not bad in terms of accuracy, but you still have to check with raws to see if the context and meanings are right, just to be sure.

About the Ap... I don't know, I would have to reread Danganronpa Zero, but towards the end isn't there a moment where Mukuro kills 3 Midarai at once without any problems to save Naegi?
He's comparable, but also inferior as Mukuro's one of the top tiers. She was holding back in her attacks, though he should still be able to hurt her since she admitted to using a technique to reduce injury when attacked by Madarai, and she skill stomps, like you said. He should be on par with Ryoko, who has the same physicals as Junko. Junko, on the other hand, overwhelms Madarai purely through superior skill also. I proposed this one because at the moment, the current justification for Madarai's page highly implies High 7-C, but is only at 9-A, which is weird to me. So, if High 7-C isn't accepted, I suggest we at least change that justification to something else.

The rest
  • Everything in the Izuru area looks good
  • Everything in the Killer Killers looks good
  • Low 7-B is fine, inside The Neo World Program

The rest of the rest
  • Maizono's thing is an obvious yes, remove it
  • While you put in Nidai's new thing, can you remove one of the Healing? He has it repeated among his skills
  • Yasuke's thing is also an obvious yes
Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
Back