• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dan Hibiki VS The Deep (GRACE)

I assumed there wasn't immediate animal life to the equation and you didn't say if all things were equalized e.g. Durability so I was naturally going to do Dan. Unless, "One of the most powerful members of the seven" managed was able to use telepathy even when unconscious.

Dan Hibiki because he had an actual training and being a far more skilled fighter. I am surprised to even say "more skilled" and "Dan Hibiki" in one sentence.

Something to remember tis that not only is Dan more skilled of a fighter than Deep, but Dan is also using a fighting style he made that Deep wouldn't even know how to counter. Along with that he's got a projectile advantage (even if it's range doesn't match that of a Hadoken's)

The fight is basically Dan skill stomping Deep before the latter can even summon an animal to fight for him. Voting Dan Hibiki

I vote to Dan. Despite he is the weakest characters in Street Fighter, he actually has advantages over The Deep, such as more trained.

Dan can just stay on earth to keep the fight there, can't he? We also don't know how much it would take for threatening sea creatures to show up.

Dan can't beat a whale, but the battle happens on a dock.
The whale has to arrive and jump over the dock or destroy it, assuming Dan gets caught.
Meanwhile, Dan beats the Deep with his superior skill and agility.
Dan will likely taunt him a little, but I don't think it really matters

I vote Dan

I agree Dan wins. The Deep also would probably not call for help until he realized he's getting his face punched in since... I mean, look at Dan.

Back