• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dan (Dan vs) vs Dan Hibiki (street fighter)

i think i give it to Dan of Dan VS cause he is a better fighter and more intelligent than him

basically Dan Hibiki is a idiot who believe that is a great fighter which is not the other is a skillfull guy who want revenge on anything

First, how the hell does Dan vs's standard equipment works? He's a walking arsenal, is that actually standard, meaning that usually he carries all of them at the same time? Or does he have some set of weapons or such? Are sleep and electricity also part of his standard equipment?

Because he seems to have the ap and arsenal advantages.

Also, Dan Hibiki is not a great fighter at all but still has some decent knowledge and knows how to perform moves, for how little efficient they are.

Dan vs doesn't seem that much intelligent either, according to his description, but the fact that he is good at planning may compensate.

With speed unequalized Dan Hibiki has a great advantage, as subsonic triumphs over superhuman, making this basically a blitz, which may be countered in some way by ap and weapons.

I will not cast a vote yet, I need answers and more inputs.

First, how the hell does Dan vs's standard equipment works? He's a walking arsenal, is that actually standard, meaning that usually he carries all of them at the same time? Or does he have some set of weapons or such? Are sleep and electricity also part of his standard equipment?

Because he seems to have the ap and arsenal advantages.

Also, Dan Hibiki is not a great fighter at all but still has some decent knowledge and knows how to perform moves, for how little efficient they are.

Dan vs doesn't seem that much intelligent either, according to his description, but the fact that he is good at planning may compensate.

With speed unequalized Dan Hibiki has a great advantage, as subsonic triumphs over superhuman, making this basically a blitz, which may be countered in some way by ap and weapons.

I will not cast a vote yet, I need answers and more inputs.

so dan from sf is more likely to win.

Well, I believe Dan isn't much dumb actually.
Yes he's a joke character, yes he almost the weakest if not the weakest characteristics of street fighter.
But he is not really dumb.

Also for Saman, here's list of some Dan vs episodes I just found on YouTube:
Each episode is at least 10 minutes long, I warned you guys.
If there's Dan vs supporter you can help by using this media.

Yeah, I'm not going to watch all those episodes. Dan is not dumb, he's more unaware of not being as strong and capable as he believes to be.

But he is a rushdown fighter and him being subsonic would just result in Dan vs being blitzed and I don't know if he would be able to react being pummeled repeteadly by someone much faster than him.

I suggest to equalize speed, otherwise it may turn into a stomp.

Yeah, I'm not going to watch all those episodes. Dan is not dumb, he's more unaware of not being as strong and capable as he believes to be.

But he is a rushdown fighter and him being subsonic would just result in Dan vs being blitzed and I don't know if he would be able to react being pummeled repeteadly by someone much faster than him.

I suggest to equalize speed, otherwise it may turn into a stomp.

okay I will

Speed is equalized

Last edited:
I don't think there are calcs, mostly because 9-B can often be given out of visual feats alone.

I didn't know this two existed, but after reading both of their profiles and thinking that this is bloodlusted then I think would win Dan Hibiki, Dan Vs seems to have more versatility and his revenges plans seems good so if Dan Hibiki get cocky the other could get him, but as bloodlusted I think he would get to cocky as usual and instead would go to kill Dan Vs without give him the chances to make a good revenge plan, maybe at the best Dan Vs could take down with him Dan Hibiki but I still think Dan Hibiki have better chances. As I said, don't know them but with this reasons I vote Dan Hibiki.

Back