• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dalamadur Vs Invisible Dragon (High 6A Tourney)

Dalamandur occupies the height limit just by existing, I don't know how it works then. Like invisible Dragon gets squeezed to death against the invisible ceiling.

Ignoring it, I must say that Dalamandur can't see nor perceive ID, who in turn can just shoot it to death.
Dalamandur should rely on random attacks, hoping to hit ID while he flies around.
It's not impossible for Dalamandur to hit him, given its size, but ID can also fly past Dalamandur's body, or just keep moving and attacking.

I vote Invisible Dragon

Dalamandur occupies the height limit just by existing, I don't know how it works then. Like invisible Dragon gets squeezed to death against the invisible ceiling.

Ignoring it, I must say that Dalamandur can't see nor perceive ID, who in turn can just shoot it to death.
Dalamandur should rely on random attacks, hoping to hit ID while he flies around.
It's not impossible for Dalamandur to hit him, given its size, but ID can also fly past Dalamandur's body, or just keep moving and attacking.

I vote Invisible Dragon
100 meters is just for flying opponents but im assuming they both fly? so for this round i'll make an exception with the air space being 150m high

100 meters is just for flying opponents but im assuming they both fly? so for this round i'll make an exception with the air space being 150m high
Dalamandur doesn't fly but has large size type 3, and from the description I assume that it is at least 100 meters tall

Dalamandur doesn't fly but has large size type 3, and from the description I assume that it is at least 100 meters tall
yeah but invisible dragon flight stomps if I remove the aerial barrier so let make the air barrier 150m for any matches that include dalamandur, also take note air height is the only thing 150m high, island is still 5km wide

If the senses aren't enhanced, I assume that they aren't far from those of a human, since even normal animals have them listed on their profiles. We need an expert of Monster Hunter to add them in Dal's profile, if it really has them.
Hearing something might not be enough to keep track of it, especially it it constantly flies around you, smell even less.
I didn't mean to remove the aerial barrier, I think it should be even higher, but I can just ignore this point, since is a match-breaking clause
Searching "Dalamandur skeleton rotten valley" you see how big it is, and it's just the skeleton.

If the senses aren't enhanced, I assume that they aren't far from those of a human, since even normal animals have them listed on their profiles. We need an expert of Monster Hunter to add them in Dal's profile, if it really has them.
Hearing something might not be enough to keep track of it, especially it it constantly flies around you, smell even less.
I didn't mean to remove the aerial barrier, I think it should be even higher, but I can just ignore this point, since is a match-breaking clause
Searching "Dalamandur skeleton rotten valley" you see how big it is, and it's just the skeleton.
ignore the aerial barrier for now. lets just say it wont allow Invisible Dragon to fly higher than 150 m but Dalamandur can still move freely

This version of ID is roughly the size of a skyscraper, is completely invisible, and mostly shoots lasers from what I recall. If he has higher AP, can keep his distance and his opponent can't track him or keep up with the range, then he should prob win.

if both are that big then I don’t see how the snake won’t hear ID, so the invisibility isn’t that big of a deal. The will definitely end up making contact considerering the sheer size of them and what stops Dalamadur from summoning meteors to rain down and hit the dragon? I doubt he can dodge all of that and the snake at the same time, if he gets hit and starts bleeding then he should be revealed.

To be fair, Dalamadur still has the same Rage Amp every Monster and their Mother has which is a 2x Boost to every stat and completely recharges stamina. Add on top of the fact that also like every other monster, it can fight just fine through debilitating Wounds like Broken or Missing Limbs and being straight up mutilated.

I also just looked at Invisible Dragon's Page and realized that Dalamadur has the Range Advantage with his Meteors, Intelligence and Lifting Strength Advantage.

I would assume everytime he moves he would shake the area and produce wind since he's so massive, so I would assume he could at least fell that and smell him considering he's a snake and then immediately try to constrict him so he can keep better track of him.

So apparently Dalamadur’s whole body is 440 meters long but Dalamadur is mostly curled up so that isn’t really a problem

images

That Mouth Tho......

Can he use multiple moves at the same time?

e.g meteors while using mouth beam
He can, but the game doesn't let him since that'd be impossible to avoid. It does let him use them in Quick Succesion though, so he can switch between them really quickly.

He can, but the game doesn't let him since that'd be impossible to avoid. It does let him use them in Quick Succesion though, so he can switch between them really quickly.
Assuming all of the attacks are High 6A ap wise, Dalamadur might have a chance of winning.

Back