• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Quickest Draw vs The Crazed Gunman
Daisuke Jigen vs The Sniper

Sniping's a good job mate
It's challening work, outdoors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry
Cause at the end of the day, long as there's two gunman left on the planet, someone is gonna want the title of best shot

Battle Conditions:​
  • Fight takes place in a desert city valley
  • Both Jigen and Sniper start at opposite sides of the valley inside the respective cities, Sniper starts with higher ground, and both know the general location of the other
  • Win Condition is to defeat the other via any means
  • Both are 9-A, Sniper has his standard equipment, no lasers, magic, or power ups
  • Jigen is armed with his magnum and a sniper rifle
  • Speed Equalized
"There ain't enough room in this world for two top gunslingers!":
ECTCF-rW4AcgO2J.jpg

"Nice try, mate, but I'm the best!":
i-recreated-that-one-panel-of-sniper-in-the-tf2-comics-made-v0-fkxvw68r79fc1.png

They ran out of ammo lol:

Last edited:
Back