• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Da Vinci vs Hundred Faced Hassan [1 more vote needed] (Scientist vs Spy Network)

Leonardo Da Vinci, Scientist of Possibility vs Hassan-i-Sabbah, the Living Spy Network

Both get 1 week Prep. Da Vinci may establish her territory, collect supplies and Equipment, Modify Herself, etc. Hassan may set up his spy network, collect intel and equipment, plan their assassination, etc.

Characters will be bloodlusted if necesary. This fight takes place in Gotham City

Hundred Faced Hassan Fan Art
Leonardo Da Vinci Fate

Hassan's only advantage is presense concealment, and I doubt something like that will be able to fool Da Vinci with prep. I vote for Da Vinci based superior AP as well as much more varied arsenal of magic. Heck, she might even play some of Hassan's tricks back at them with her NP and Natural Born Genius.

I'm honestly not sure about this match up. On the one hand, Da Vinci did get one-shot by (supposedly) non-Servant Kirei, but on the other hand, HF Hassan has never been particularly impressive at being an Assassin based on past displays. Then again, they do have a week of prep.

From what I know of Da Vinci's abilities, few actually help her in detecting and countering an assassination attempt. Hassan is far superior in physical stats, and a hundred of them teaming up to slit her throat from the shadows? I don't see things working out in Da Vinci's favour unless she nukes the surrounding area if she manages to evade the first attack, but that brings up the question of whether Da Vinci can tank her own NP, which I doubt.

There's also the matter of if we assume that Hassan gets access to modern resources during the week of prep. Granted, no normal weaponry can damage other Servants, but they do help in preparing a situational advantage.

On Da Vinci's side, however, the abilities she can display within her territory is mostly unknown. Other Casters can do things like absorbing inordinate amounts of mana from the leylines (which I doubt Gotham has, tbh), create traps, force mind control, replicate sorcery, etc. Unlike those other Casters though, Da Vinci is based in technology, not magecraft. She is aware of it, and can measure it to some extent, but afaik she can't use it.

I'm leaning towards Hassan, simply because Da Vinci's only chance of survival is if she manages to detect the Hassans and destroy them via Uomo Universale; which is unlikely, given that it takes A+ Presence Detection to detect someone with A+ Presence Concealment while they aren't directly attacking, something that Natural Born Genius can't give her. If the Hassans get near her, or even just chuck their dirks at her blind spots, she's done for. Pioneer of the Stars could maybe help her survive, but seeing as we haven't seen any direct use of PotS in combat, it's difficult to make a case for this.

Natural Born Genius could give her Protection from Arrows to deflect the dirks, but with her crappy physical stats for a Servant, it's doubtful that she could do so.

All in all, I vote for Hassan.

Thats.....are really good wall of text.....

You forgot that UU can basically doing this,i copy'ed my previous comment in Old Da Vinci match.

" This NP instantly analyzed the target with super advanced formula technique,analyzis it in real time,and lastly adjust her greatest attack in accordance before firing it.It can also be used as "pure" attack NP which can destroy anything,even anti-magic can't revel this. "

Yes, it can adjust its output, but then what? If it can attack in all directions except for the area occupied by Da Vinci, then it has a higher chance of working. But that's still an assumption, based on what we've seen it actually do so far. If you mean that it can regulate its output such that Da Vinci can survive the blast, then Hassan would be left relatively unscathed seeing as they have far greater durability stat-wise.

Besides that, I still don't see how UU can help her survive a legitimate attack from all one hundred Hassans, seeing as it took someone on the level of Cu Chulainn to detect and defend against the dirks thrown by Hassan of the Cursed Arm, who is just one person. Compare that assault with Hundred Face, who can easily increase the difficulty by a literal hundred fold. On a side note, I honestly find it weird that Hundred Face didn't just assassinate the Masters gathered during the Feast of Kings, seeing as none of those Servants could detect their presence beforehand.

Changing my vote to Hassan FRA; for some weird reason I thought they had C rank Presense Concealment and not A+, derp.

Back