• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Curious about what tier this sort of structure would be

ZetaMarishi

He/Him
I've been writing about something recently for my D&D campaign, and I wanted to see what tier this cosmology and its creator would net up to.

Here's a pastebin link for it so I don't end up clogging up this post too much:

For a clarification, the Multiverse, the Arashai, and the Tartan, are all 2-A structures. The Multiverse having an infinite amount of possibilities within it and the universes to match, and the Arashai and the Tartan both being shadows of the Multiverse, reaching into every possibility and attempting to corrupt it and each other.

There are also infinite Spheres beyond the Veil, but that's not noted in the document because it seems like superfluous information to hand out to the players at this point when the characters do not know how many there could be.

Would the Creator of such a structure, and I suppose technically another structure of this size that is completely independent just a higher level of 1-A or does it go above that? I'd imagine it'd be just 1 or 2 above baseline, but still curious.

Either way, I'm surprised it went up that high.

The Creator would be two levels above baseline 1-A, since The Resting Grounds are above The Gates, which are themselves baseline.

So, reading over this again, I think The Veil's "likely Low 1-C" would be better rated as a "possibly Low 1-C" instead. Because to me at least I think it's just 50/50 on whether or not The Veil is a 4-D or 5-D structure.

Back