• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

cultivator against hero society what tier is the protagonis

What tier is the protagonis of (i forgot his name) "cultivator against hero society"

This is a different manhua or manhwa (this is why i always call them "story" not manhua or manhwa i always get them Confused)
And also that white Loong hair dude he is also cultivation that manage to grab space like a blanket, i think he grab it like a blanket but i forgot i also forgot the name of the story. What tier is he

Unknown, but he is easily above universe level or way beyond that, multiversal or idk what depending how you interpret some of his feats.

Low 2C currently at most.

Well, he is currently getting new feats which might suggest he is actually multiversal, but it is getting a little bit confusing.

I mean, the first time we saw him do some universal+ feat was in his fight against hobb.

8246779-screenshot2021-11-15222757.jpg

In which we saw him contain a universe in his hand.
---
--

Now he is fighting a God who by the way contains an infinite size universe inside of himself.

17TmEh.jpg
6gIJL9.jpg

s2NBJ3.jpg
f8HD3k.jpg
ouMdk0.jpg

But here is an important part:

sr9PgS.jpg
WqQOeY.jpg

While one of the ancient heroes was talking about Gods, we were shown flashbacks of a previous chapter in which Yansen went to a place of coordinates left by this God in order to lure Yansen to send him away.

cCmGgS.jpg

XznxLt.jpg
WGCNr4.jpg

While one of the ancient robot heroes spoke about how gods disguessed themselves as human like beings we (the readers) were shown flashbacks as reference of Yansen in chapters 164 and 165, in which everyone around Yansen, potentially everybody on a planet he visited was a God in disguess:

efgKko.jpg
EAOnbT.jpg

bBcuxG.jpg
VkYbFa.jpg

O0vD6A.jpg

nIhbyz.jpg

And he killed them all and destroyed their planet:

91cUdZ.jpg
2HFUwf.jpg

While, the area of effect of the attack might not be much more than planet level or perhaps solar system level at most, none of them fought back or appeared again after that attack, so, it is implied that Yansen killed all those beings living on the planet with that attack, and due to chapter 180, it is implied that all of those people were in fact Gods and that each of them contains a universe inside of them (perhaps maybe even an infinite size universe, as the God which is currently fighting Yansen stated that the universe inside him is infinite in size ) So the attack potency is enough to destroy multiple universes (each of them potentially infinite in size). Now we don't know how many Gods were living on that planet, considering that the Gods were trying to mirror a human like society, with each individual God pretending to be an individual human that could potentially imply that there could have been hundreds, thousands, millions or perhaps even billions of Gods disguessed as normal human like beings on the planet? But even if we only take into account those shown in pictures in the area shown around Yansen, that is still more than 14 Gods (each of them with a universe inside of them) killed in a single attack.

Last edited:
That's still Low 2C from what I know.

Edit: Also, do note that the God that Yan Sen is fighting is different from the ones that he killed. Not only is he their "Father" but he operates in a different scale of power to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, he is currently getting new feats which might suggest he is actually multiversal, but it is getting a little bit confusing.

I mean, the first time we saw him do some universal+ feat was in his fight against hobb.

8246779-screenshot2021-11-15222757.jpg

In which we saw him contain a universe in his hand.
---
--

Now he is fighting a God who by the way contains an infinite size universe inside of himself.

17TmEh.jpg
6gIJL9.jpg

s2NBJ3.jpg
f8HD3k.jpg
ouMdk0.jpg

But here is an important part:

sr9PgS.jpg
WqQOeY.jpg

While one of the ancient heroes was talking about Gods, we were shown flashbacks of a previous chapter in which Yansen went to a place of coordinates left by this God in order to lure Yansen to send him away.

cCmGgS.jpg

XznxLt.jpg
WGCNr4.jpg

While one of the ancient robot heroes spoke about how gods disguessed themselves as human like beings we (the readers) were shown flashbacks as reference of Yansen in chapters 164 and 165, in which everyone around Yansen, potentially everybody on a planet he visited was a God in disguess:

efgKko.jpg
EAOnbT.jpg

bBcuxG.jpg
VkYbFa.jpg

O0vD6A.jpg

nIhbyz.jpg

And he killed them all and destroyed their planet:

91cUdZ.jpg
2HFUwf.jpg

While, the area of effect of the attack might not be much more than planet level or perhaps solar system level at most, none of them fought back or appeared again after that attack, so, it is implied that Yansen killed all those beings living on the planet with that attack, and due to chapter 180, it is implied that all of those people were in fact Gods and that each of them contains a universe inside of them (perhaps maybe even an infinite size universe, as the God which is currently fighting Yansen stated that the universe inside him is infinite in size ) So the attack potency is enough to destroy multiple universes (each of them potentially infinite in size). Now we don't know how many Gods were living on that planet, considering that the Gods were trying to mirror a human like society, with each individual God pretending to be an individual human that could potentially imply that there could have been hundreds, thousands, millions or perhaps even billions of Gods disguessed as normal human like beings on the planet? But even if we only take into account those shown in pictures in the area shown around Yansen, that is still more than 14 Gods (each of them with a universe inside of them) killed in a single attack.
3-A no proof of destruction of past,present,future.

Yan Sen's feat that crushes the universe is legitimately low 2-C, it crushed the whole sphere that was the space-time structure.
The sphere in Yan Sen's hand contains all the three-dimensional moments of the universe, not just the present.

Tier 1 won't be accepted not enough proof for tier 1.
The fact that Aning and Anon can casually break free from being turning into 2D surface kinda disproves dimensional tiering tbh.

Is there proof of higher infinities? not just being stronger is enough and no R>F difference also

Is there proof of higher infinities? not just being stronger is enough and no R>F difference also
That's my point though. It goes against higher infinities since Anon and Aning can break through to 3D level after being turned into 2D with their planet level(?).

That's my point though. It goes against higher infinities since Anon and Aning can break through to 3D level after being turned into 2D with their planet level(?).
They don't need higher attack potency or anything like that to survive being turned into 2D and break out of a 2D plane and that doesn't disprove higher infinities.

Okay, now proof for 5-D being infinitely higher than 4-D
Thats how the wiki do things you can ask DT or medeus. I'm not the person you should ask this but once a thread is done on that I promise you, you'd be disappointed.

Last edited:
I confirm that on this wiki you have to prove that a higher dimension is infinitely higher to be eligible for tier 1.
The mere mention of a 5D space (or more) gives nothing without proof of qualitative superiority.

Last edited:
3-A no proof of destruction of past,present,future.
Not really he was able to contain an infinite sized universe and is larger than it. by theory he should be on a size unreachable even by infinite 3D space making him low 2-C as 4D spatial being regardless of spacetime or past present or future. The universe i side him is a aleph null and he contains that set rather than being the set itself.

This is low 2-C at the very least.not seeing anything tier 1. 2-B for each atom being an infinite sized universe is likely but are tierring for tier 2 is mostly reliant on timelines and multiple timeline so you will need someone who are good with theories that can equalize it to. 3D + Time ratings

Back