• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i know its 6-C vs 6-C but sba puts them at their strongest unless otherwise specified meaning high 6-A rose vs 6-C devil making it a stomp. with that out of the way can rose actually keep the devil down? i mean his regen+immortality type six+intagibility+possesion is gonna make him really hard to put and keep down.

know hat im gonna ignore hax and just go stats by stat,

ap

licht: 33.13 gigatons

rose: rose>hessonite>>>sugilite=sardonyx>opal>quartzite quartet=16 gigatons

(i think licht has this but its a bit hard to tell due to the scaling chain.)

durability should scale to their ap except the bubble and sheild which are much higher than either of their ap´s

speed is equal

lifting strength

licht: superhuman

rose: class M

(rose takes this by a massive margin. but it doesnt matter as she probably wont get a chance to use it.)

stamina

licht: incredibly high

rose: limitless

(rose takes this.)

intelligence

licht: above average

rose: incredibly high

range

licht: Extended melee range with swords, hundreds of kilometres with magic.

rose: Extended melee range with swords.

(licht takes this by a massive margin.)

i also just realised both of them are sword weilding leaders of ancient races that are trying to wipe out humanity. that said licht is more powerful (i think) and has a much longer range so he can just stay at a distance and snipe her and even if she does get close he can just fly or teleport away. i vote licht.

In fact, Rose's scale is this:

Rose>Hessonite>>>Sugilite=Sardonyx>Opal>Quartzite Quartet (16 Gigatons, since each cannon has AP of 4 Gigatons and the combined power of the four cannons must be so strong)

Okay but what good is that going to do? She can literally just turtle she'll inside her bubble until he gets tired out and then kill him

Yes, she can, hell even steven who had barely mastered his powers was able to keep it up indefinitely and even while he was unconscious

i also just realized this is the giant demon that fought the first wizard king and not normal licht so he has no way of getting past the bubble or sheild and i have no problems with him losing. rose takes this.

No, rose's bubbles are not magic and if they're erased she can just make another one instantly, and does the paralysis work on something that doesn't have organs nerves or any actual internal components?

Bob8999 said:
i also just realized this is the giant demon that fought the first wizard king and not normal licht so he has no way of getting past the bubble or sheild and i have no problems with him losing. rose takes this.
ˆˆˆ

but i dont see why the paralysis wouldnt work, its more fear based than anything else, he kind of just scares his opponents stiff with his immense power and presence (atleast thats how i interpreted it.)

Her shield and bubble can withstan the entireity of earth's ocean falling on it as well as hits from a bloodlusted Blue and Yellow Diamond and White Light

Bob8999 said:
with that out of the way can rose actually keep the devil down? i mean his regen+immortality type six+intagibility+possesion is gonna make him really hard to put and keep down.
im just gonna repeat myself to save time.

I'm thinking stomp.

Rose isn't Steven, at no point os turtling shown to be in character for her, and she can't beat that Regenerationn.

if turtling isnt in charater for her licht could just snipe her from a distance but this is demon licht who from what we´ve seen has no real intellegence and just moves forward destroying everything in his path so he cant/wont even do that leaveing him with no real way to win as far as i know, and if rose does turtle up licht cant touch her. in all honesty i dont see rose losing.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
What stops Licht from passively fear and paralysis haxing her?
the fact that demon licht hasnt shown that abiity? people literally run away screaming once they see him so i guess that counts as ¨fear manipulation¨ but it certianly isnt paralysis, and rose has expierience fighting giant monsters so his ¨fear manipulation¨ wont mean anything to her.

due to their immense power they scare the crap out of anyone with the ability to sense magic and/or significantly weaker than them, rose cant sense magic, is similar in ap and has expierience dealing with giant monsters, i seriously doubt it will do anything.

Back