• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT Season 3 Baam profile update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently after a good amount of chapters since the end of hiatus, I think it's time to do a somewhat drastic CRT to Baam, so I created this blog post of what the profile could be look like if accepted.

If there's something you don't agree with, let me know your reasons for the stuff you reject and don't add in the real update

Last edited:
Have a few contention the greatest, it is not unknown for soul power mode he should scale to white

And also he shouldn’t be scaling to Kallavan he should be downscaling

Before he unleashed himself he's at best 6-B cause he was sorta capable of harming and threatening white.
His last key is 100% 6-B+ doe

Likely 6-C, At least 6-C, likely Low 6-B with Red Thryssa Transformations, At least Low 6-B up to Low 6-B with True Self Mode, Unknown with Blue Thryssa Transformations and Power of Souls Form | Likely 6-C, At least 6-C, likely Low 6-B with Red Thryssa Transformations, Likely 6-B with True Self Mode & Meteor Shower, Unknown with Blue Thryssa Transformations, 6-B with unleashed mode

Tbh i feel like we may end up having to divide the current key and the last two keys. You see, Baam can now use the black orb while in base form, meaning he has changes and thus we may end up needing a different key

Power of Souls Form should remain as Unknown, since it have no real combat feats, it was just used to save everyone in the Cage via teleportation, and despite it being heavily implied to be comparable to a High Ranker's power, it's unknown which High Ranker level, since there several levels between the High Ranker classification

True Self Mode Baam's Meteor Shower should be straight 6-B, as it hurt White a lot, making him drop his sword and brought him to Baam's knees, while all of Baam's previous attacks did only little damage to him, with Post-Souls Burning True Self Mode Baam's normal attacks being comparable to the likes of Top 300 High Rankers level characters such as Pre-Windbird Possession Dokoko and Current Doom with Half-Body Transformation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back