• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT on some possible clarifications and revisions on the power level

1. Reid Astrea slashed down 9 consecutive Jiwalds each traveling at the SoL, does this mean that he is multiple times faster than light, and if so is it 9 times?
2. (I know this one might be unreasonable) Reinhards matter hax apparently deconstructed and reconstructed the area affected by puck and puck himself. Since he technically erased Puck can we consider that as EE?
3. Reid can cut down concepts and such via his skill alone, since Reinhard is superior in skill, can he too do the same?

Dodging/reacting to a light speed attack doesn't make you light speed, that can range from like relativistic to even FTL+, you need visuals to calc it, getting stuff like the distance between the character and the light speed attack, and how much they actually moved.

Generally you would lowball and put the character at like relativistic, however since Reid slashed multiple, this means he is undeniably FTL, but you can't put a number on it until we get visuals of the feat.

Just matter hax.

Pretty sure i already answered this, Reinhard and Reid's skill set are different, and if Reinhard could really cut concepts, his fight with Regulus makes no sense.

Dodging/reacting to a light speed attack doesn't make you light speed, that can range from like relativistic to even FTL+, you need visuals to calc it, getting stuff like the distance between the character and the light speed attack, and how much they actually moved.

Generally you would lowball and put the character at like relativistic, however since Reid slashed multiple, this means he is undeniably FTL, but you can't put a number on it until we get visuals of the feat.

Just matter hax.

Pretty sure i already answered this, Reinhard and Reid's skill set are different, and if Reinhard could really cut concepts, his fight with Regulus makes no sense.
I wonder if he could actually only use conceptual hax with his sword

Also can matter hax affect photons since they are basixally energy packets, and becuz they can interact with electrons it did make sense for Reinhard to have some level of control

Back