• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRSC calc 2, melting boogaloo: Scraping the Surface of the Planet

Wasnt this topic already discussed and decided to just use the surface wipe calc?
No, Qaws calced mass scatter and various other things here 5 months back: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Qawsedf234/Some_Boros_CSRC_calcs,
now we are talking about the energy required to melt the crust

The logic used is outdated anyhow, since the conclusion there was that the shockwave was the only valid answer because CRSC was minimum a surface wiping attack. Looking at the Kanji (from what Qaws has said above), it makes more sense to calculate shaving the earth's crust rather than just covering the earth's surface in an explosion

It's been mentioned on the OPM main thread multiple times, you might be thinking of that point. But melting the crust has not been evaluated yet

Evidence that he melts things is apparent, do you have any evidence he creates "a large fireball like with... nuclear explosions"?
I gave it to you already. The CSRC itself makes shockwaves that dwarf the fireball thousands of times over after clashing with the serious punch.

Just waiting for a calc member knowledgeable in the verse to take a look at it, I've contacted a few and I hope or two will review my calc

No luck finding an universe-knowledgeable calc member so far, everybody I have contacted so far doesn't seem to be interested or is currently unavailable so it may be some time. I will try again a week from now.

And to clarify, the results from the calc are currently High 6-A, just in the exatons range (LE is 7%~ of baseline 5-C, HE is 50%~) so Saitama won't presumably upscale into 5-C from this calc. However, his serious punch should be recalced before we say for sure he'll be staying in High 6-A. Our best hope for 5-C OPM, in my mind, is AG's fight with Saitama involving a move more powerful than CSRC.

Looking at the webcomic, I don't think Garou will perform something as crazy as Boros. I think we could get crazy results from Saitama's table-flip. Also, if Garou does a new crazy feat that likely exceeds that of psykorochi, then I think Boros would probably upscale to that.

Murata did say something to the effect that the Garou vs. Saitama fight will be on a grander scale than the Boros fight. Whether that means it will be more visually impressive than Meteoric Burst and Released (whose attacks are only visually city level, the saving grace being Boros's ship's incredible durability) or more impressive than CSRC is hard to say. The former is easily believable, the Psykorochi fight has numerous country level feats and one multi-continental feat, the latter would probably involve Saitama table flipping Garou to Mars or something insane that destroys that planet.

I think it's mainly due to the setting and stuff, it's much more open and wider area. But I think what you said might end up happening. Although, the type of feats Garou will produce won't be something like psykorochi or Boros as Garou doesn't use energy or ranged attacks iirc.

Garou will surely get feats like destroying mountains, causing earthquakes, splitting clouds and tossing mountain sized chunks of earth- but we can only wildly speculate what else might happen. I mean, did anyone predict Boros would get a surface-shaving version of CSRC before that part of the manga came out? That's a legitimate question for any fans that were around six years ago because I wasn't following the story back then

Mr. Bambu says the math checks out but I need the approval of a calc group member who is verse-knowledgeable before it can go to a CRT

According to Bambu, the math itself is fine given what Ouros was basing it on. However, he does not know enough about the verse to give a sign off on. Which is why he told/asked Ouros to get a calc member who's familiar with OPM to approve or disapprove the calc.

So far that hasn't happened.

That is a good way of saying it. Yes, I have asked several knowledgeable calc group members and I have not been able to find anyone to actually evaluate it yet. When I do so, I will say on this thread

Back