• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

Seeing this happen, Korudo attempts to try and get the hands off of his allies. Generating a blade of energy to try and cut the millions of hands.

Swiftly he does a couple of hand signs to clone himself, the clones attempting to H e a l the damage done by the hands.

@Listentomyrhytm

Oil sprays. Hands fling to the abyss, they hiss. Their stumps slither back into the tar.

“We starve.”

Whispers. Tar ripples, a hand bubbles from the, giant and thick, pours agape, it’s shadow towers over the field as it reaches towards you. Squeeze. Your skin bleeds, muscles pop, bones snap. It’s grasp crushes you.

"This thing... it's somehow getting through my forcefield..." Korudo would say, as he tries getting the arms off of him, trying to endure the pain... after all, he could regenerate from it. As he releases more of his energy, this time into a wide explosion of energy. "STAY BACK!" He merely shouts at the arm, being crushed as he still attempts to fight back.

@Oliver_de_jesus

They groan. Bones scatter, the oil blots the salt, whispers ring throughout the field.

“The fruit rots, but it knows not.”

Pain. Claw marks sizzle and smoke. Your lungs, black and heavy, burn you. Tar drips down your eyes. Your stomach bloats. Bile creeps up your throat.
Noah is not affected, he is a being of puera energy with a "shell" that contains his true form, he would not be affected.

"This thing... it's somehow getting through my forcefield..." Korudo would say, as he tries getting the arms off of him, trying to endure the pain... after all, he could regenerate from it. As he releases more of his energy, this time into a wide explosion of energy. "STAY BACK!" He merely shouts at the arm, being crushed as he still attempts to fight back.
"Let me take a shot at them!"

Zephyr Elevates himself into the air.

"Enth Astrarle!"

A massive magic circle forms in the air above him, each one corresponding to one of the stars in earth's night sky, and rains down the power of those stars in the form of pillars of light, like a rain of meteoric tears that blows away all sound as the thunderous roar marks their approach. Each holding enough power to individually send giant beasts of the apocalypse into oblivion. It rejects all that should not be in the world, and manifests incredible power against anything that would do the world harm.

Lilith gasps. Her eyes widen before she relaxes her fists, the flame within her eyes sizzle away. The pain within you stops.

“I-I...Why?”
"Because you are very important to me, you are the first and foremost good thing that i came across in this world and my first step to understand it, the only one that activelly protected me and does so even now, you were a symbol to the struggle against the uncaring world ... and as such, it greatly pains me to see you like this, in such deep fear and rassegnation ..."

Selene tries to pull herself back together with telekinesis, although this isn't the main focus of what she does.

She raises her spear, and unites her body with it as one, becoming the living spear of creation and destruction.

She shines a deadly light to her surroundings, and twists rapidly, to pierce the surroundings and free herself from this.

"I have heard enough. If it is you who are connected to the ones behind this, then you will be annihilated."

"Calm down the crow is one of the animals that represent rebirth. The consequences of what you are considering might end everything if not careful."

@Oliver_de_jesus

(it corrupts you. Still has the same effect. Negates resistances.)

@Listentomyrhytm

Tar. The hand explodes. Your muscles twitch, tremble, and shake. They hold together. Your joints click at every movement. Pleasure. A euphoria buzzed through your body, light bursts from your skin, you gleam.

“Your burdens die with me, child.”

Whispers echo. Familiarity consumes you. God.

@ZephyrosOmega

Darkness retreats. Your light sizzles the oil, the wall squirms, screeches echo through the horizon as a body bursts through the abyss.

“We crave more.”

A crow. It’s body of bones, flesh, fat, and tar. The beast charges you, flame ignites upon it’s sinew, wings of bone shadow your body. Blood. It’s beak pecks you. Your right eye in it’s jaw, crushed, chewed, swallowed mush.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Pop. The spear bursts the head of the crow. It’s arms twitch, legs shake, wings fall. It groans. A mouth rips from it’s chest.

“T-The fruit bleeds. Spare us, father. We know not of your ways.”

@Overlord775

She turns away.

“I..I don’t remember. I’m sorry. If I mean that much to you, stay with me. All of you. I don’t want him to take you.”

@Listentomyrhytm

Tar. The hand explodes. Your muscles twitch, tremble, and shake. They hold together. Your joints click at every movement. Pleasure. A euphoria buzzed through your body, light bursts from your skin, you gleam.

“Your burdens die with me, child.”

Whispers echo. Familiarity consumes you. God.
"..." Just complete silence as the light bursts from his skin. Pure confusion... but this is not time to question it. Korudo merely hoped for the best, as the familiarity settled in... God. God. God.

She turns away.

“I..I don’t remember. I’m sorry. If I mean that much to you, stay with me. All of you. I don’t want him to take you.”
The pianter moves to be at her right side, holding her hand with its.

"... I could bring back the connection you had with your avatars if you wish, let you regain your memories and remember what you have forgotten."

Zephyr lets out an agonized growl as his eye is pecked out, blasting the oil creature that did it into smithereens and flying back, clutching his eye. "Damn it... okay, focus, Zephyr! You're gonna get blood on your dress... again."

He quickly takes a gem from imaginary number space, fashioning it into a sphere and inserting it into his eye socket, blinking. "Okay, much better! Gem magic."

@Overlord775

She pulls away.

“I don’t know. I don’t know if I want to relive that pain. I’m sorry.”

@ZephyrosOmega

It moans.

“The egg will not break.”

Tar. The beast bursts. Oil splashes on your cheeks. It burns. Your skin reddens, cracks, and sizzles into smoke. Holes pop out. Hundreds of them dot into your flesh. Pain. The pours open your skin, brain, tongue, throat, exposed to the world. They crack.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

And it pulls closer.

"Don't focus on just the bad memories, think of all the good one, all moments of joy, all the good times, of the people you have met and spent your life with, like Derek for exemple."

Last edited:
"The egg will break if I wish it so."

Selene called out, shifting form between spear and person, slamming into the mass with all her power.

@Overlord775

Silence. Her arms loosen, shoulders lax, her gaze weakens.

“Derek...”

She takes a breath.

“Give me him back.”

@The_Divine_Phoenix

You fly. The tar warps, shifts, and sizzles into steam. Darkness parts around you as if it were air. Fire. It ignites. Fog bursts into flames, it’s heat crackles your flesh as your lungs burst, nostrils burn, horns bulges from your belly. Onyx and oil gleam from your skin.

Harvest.”

Pop. You explode. Stomach, waist, and legs pasted across the oil. Your eyes bubble with oil as pours in your face gape, the throat exposed, consciousness fades away.

@Listentomyrhytm @ZephyrosOmega

A skull. It burrows from the pile of flesh, horns prod and gush her intestines. Selene’s blood cakes your lips. It climbs to her cranium. Tendrils burst. The skull burrows into her head. Oil reforms her body.

“Is something wrong with them?”

Gungir. She forms the spear in her palm and flings it towards you, the weapon caked in oil.

Last edited:
@ThisThingisReallyBroken
Korudo's aura would glow blue, as his hair spikes up, matching the same color. He would then hold a hand forward, as he holds the other, rapidly creating a massive ball of... Energy of Destruction, as he throws the sphere towards the weapon, hoping to completely erase it. However, just in case, he would teleport out of the way rapidly after firing it.

With one hand, he creates a ball of energy. This in a blue color as he shapes it like a Shuriken, throwing it towards the new oil body, as he shouts "BASTARD!". Pupils gone once again.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Alright, then don't oppose this."

Tengoku no Gaka replies to Lilith, as it then uses its Phenomena Intervention and Authority over Creation and Rebirth to attampt bring back the connection she had with her avatar, and as such make her regain the momories she experiences through it.

"It seems that the cause of this has already detected us and treats us as a possible threat" Noah said to Willian and anyone else who was close after recovering from the effect of the corruption.

"And how is that my problem. I can leave whenever I want and I can bring you also." I say calmly spray anything that gets to close with the crow away.

@Listentomyrhytm

Erasure. Gungir sizzles into smoke. Selene’s chest burns, crackles, and sprays flesh across your cheeks. The taste of honey in your mouth, she cackles.

“I want to die. I want you to die with me. Please. It is the order of the world. Chaos burns. Please. Extinguish the fires of chaos within me~. I beg you!”

Bones snap. Her forehead bulges, flesh bursts as her skull forms into the tip of a spear, her body contorts, joints twist and ribs prod from her skin. A handle. She thrusts herself towards you. Her teeth scrape. Your stomach ripped open.

“KORUDO. KORUDO DON’T FAIL ME. PLEASE. HELP ME.”

Selene. Her phantom pours out of your intestines. She cries. On her knees, she pleads and begs to you. Help.

@Overlord775

Lilith smiles. Tears bubble around her eyes.

“I see. That...is what I want to die for. Thank you.”

FAILURE FAILURE FAILURE FAI- ENOUGH! Korudo would look angered by the begging, he had enough of those voices, he was not going to fail them, this opponent of his... MUST DIE!

As he throws his Fluorite Octet, utilizing his powers of Hero of Light to manage to roll... Eight Eights. Gaining a blue sword as he does so... then, utilizing his powers of Hero of Light once again, he attempts stealing Selene's luck. Whatever luck there might be.

Finally, he would gain a cloak of a red color, combining with his blue godly aura into a purple aura. As he dashes towards Selene, attempting to do a swift slash with the sword... slowly combining into his body.

A mind, sleeping in the void. A realization of one's true nature. Of the scale of one's existence.

And then, a new form.

A spear crashes from the sky at the failed and empty puppet, like a falling star. A voice echoes throughout the field.

"With such weakness, how do you think to claim yourself a puppet of me?"

Back