• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"I didn't realize there was an apathy amongst our group much less a sane one I sometimes question how one would exist with the powers they have." I say.

"You are not the first, half of the information of some relics is lost or there is something that prevents us from seeing it, but let's continue with the tour, it is time to take us to the last thing we recently added" said Algrim while walking.

That caught the attention of the grandfather and perhaps generated a question in the minds of others that it can be so special to attract the attention of the old man
Yoshioka notices this, but keeps this suspicion to herself, glancing at Cain (psst @KingEzran) who may have the same thing in mind

Lawliet was silent, he did what he usually did. Simple observation, trying to gather anything that he could beyond what was being said.

Noticing Cain's attitude, she remains silent as well and analyzes the surroundings. She looks over to the ceilings, walls, and people by the reflections of her glass, but is very discreet with it so as to not look suspicious to Algrim or anyone observing her and the group.

"Here we are, the oldest and same time new exhibit we have, The Altar of Shadows" Algrim said as he pointed to a structure with Four Swords when the grandfather saw it, he backed away one step

SX5x6Xj.png

Yoshioka was behind the Grandfather, holding him softly at the shoulder "Something must've bothered you, do you mind telling me what is it?" she asks politely

"i don't know much, just the inscriptions on it that say: "Formed from forgotten memories, like dust we are born and that's what we will become, a figure of zero sides will guide those worthy and its light will embrace the whole world, three sides will perish and while the fourth prospers".... I really don't know what it means but it looks like some kind of Magic Clock or door" said Algrim

"I guess" Algrim said

"Did someone try to take those swords away from it?" Grandpa asked.

"No, although it has been thought but we need permission from Pythia that's why Lady Tiamat went to look for her, probably in a week she will arrive and decide what to do with this" algrim said

"If I recall there is some theory that a end of the world events might happen soon if the emperors are two, and the Mistwraths are also one then perhaps it would be best if fourth doesn’t show.” I say.

Yoshioka observed and analyzed the situation. "She'd arrive here in weeks.... Probably, or most likely, she may ask about who visited this place. Not only that, she may try to send in her men to tail us." she thought to herself

"If I recall there is some theory that a end of the world events might happen soon if the emperors are two, and the Mistwraths are also one then perhaps it would be best if fourth doesn’t show.” I say.
"I don't think the Mistwraith are a side, they lack the intelligence to really be a side and mostly live as scavengers, that and if Rassilon's theory is true that they are simply by-products of Pythia's experiments makes they less likely to be a faction and more like a force of nature" said Volstagg

Yoshioka observed and analyzed the situation. "She'd arrive here in weeks.... Probably, or most likely, she may ask about who visited this place. Not only that, she may try to send in her men to tail us." she thought to herself
"Are you okay? I notice you more thoughtful" Rex asked

"Old man...does that thing concern you and the one coming soon for it?"

Tells Deel Grandpa, giving him a glance over the shoulder in a whisper nearby him, as he walked behind to be closer to him

"Old man...does that thing concern you and the one coming soon for it?"

Tells Deel Grandpa, giving him a glance over the shoulder in a whisper nearby him, as he walked behind to be closer to him
"What worries me is that if this is a clock, it doesn't seem to activate yet and maybe needs something to activate it" Grandfather said

"Considering the fact we just recently found out they can show fear I would say that might be ignorance. Their minds are alien to us and I am pretty sure that theory referred to Magic overuse itself and it's only going to be so long until they get a cult I been involved in 2 so I am speaking from experience." I say slowly processing Grandfather's second statement. "Wait what you can't be serious you want to have what effectively is an active doomsday clock to deal with first if you are right and the mistwrath aren't a side we would be two sides away from it activating. If it is even referring to this conflict or it's evolution because if the prophecy is true assuming the sides are of comparable size most sapient life will die possibly painful for the prosperity of the few. (prophecy of capitalism) Surely you don't think ominous prophecy that advocates death is a good thing, a better way must surely exist."

"I don't think the Mistwraith are a side, they lack the intelligence to really be a side and mostly live as scavengers, that and if Rassilon's theory is true that they are simply by-products of Pythia's experiments makes they less likely to be a faction and more like a force of nature" said Volstagg

"Are you okay? I notice you more thoughtful" Rex asked
"It's nothing...." she says
"Considering the fact we just recently found out they can show fear I would say that might be ignorance. Their minds are alien to us and I am pretty sure that theory referred to Magic overuse itself and it's only going to be so long until they get a cult I been involved in 2 so I am speaking from experience." I say slowly processing Grandfather's second statement. "Wait what you can't be serious you want to have what effectively is an active doomsday clock to deal with first if you are right and the mistwrath aren't a side we would be two sides away from it activating. If it is even referring to this conflict or it's evolution because if the prophecy is true assuming the sides are of comparable size most sapient life will die possibly painful for the prosperity of the few. (prophecy of capitalism) Surely you don't think ominous prophecy that advocates death is a good thing, a better way must surely exist."
"There 'is' an alternative way if we're
accounting all possible outcomes and permutations.The chances of this doomsday event is not zero, but much much higher given the current circumstances. However, it is the same thing towards it not happening. A 50/50 per sé." she pointed out

"I know but it is terrifying we have to even consider the thought it might be happening or even it is considered something we want to be triggered. Anyway I don't believe my question was answered do we have a theory as to why there are squid and egg like shapes on it." I say.

"well that's a good question, we found this at the desert, 632 kilometers from here" Algrim Said

(by the way the planet Gallidren have a size of 58,232 KM)

"In any case, let's continue, we still need to see the paintings and sculptures" Algrim said calmly, he really wasn't that affected by this end of the world thing.

Back