• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

(Link is broken, cant see image)

"Yah...nice to meet you...since you know the place and you are here, would give a tour to it then..."

Says with arms crossed
(His appearance
Algrim_TTA.jpg
)
"well that's my job so follow me"

"As you can see, we have a considerable amount of historical objects, each one with a unique history that was mostly recovered by the archaeologists of Pythia, for example" Algrim approaches a mummy inside his sarcophagus

"Two millennia ago, the ancient leaders believed that after mummification, a state of Immortality would be achieved, it is the process by which a corpse was prevented from reaching its natural putrefaction. It was part of a complex funerary ritual, in this ceremony the The body was subjected to the screams of Osiris to ensure its mortality, Osiris protected it from evil spirits, which was a base towards the zombiefication that we know today" he said while pointing to Jack as an example.

"Of course not all the Osiris followed the requests of the ancient inhabitants, among them was Sutekh The Destroyer, who cursed the lineage of the deceased for asking such a thing as if it were disrespectful" then he shows the group a picture of Sutekh
images

"There's a price for everything and shouldn't be taken for granted. Guess they were a bit too late to realize that mistake" she commented

Last edited:
Jack is startled by the call out. "Interesting but from what I understand mummification isn't a common event to my knowledge even without a funeral." I say

"As you can see, we have a considerable amount of historical objects, each one with a unique history that was mostly recovered by the archaeologists of Pythia, for example" Algrim approaches a mummy inside his sarcophagus

"Two millennia ago, the ancient leaders believed that after mummification, a state of Immortality would be achieved, it is the process by which a corpse was prevented from reaching its natural putrefaction. It was part of a complex funerary ritual, in this ceremony the The body was subjected to the screams of Osiris to ensure its mortality, Osiris protected it from evil spirits, which was a base towards the zombiefication that we know today" he said while pointing to Jack as an example.

"Of course not all the Osiris followed the requests of the ancient inhabitants, among them was Sutekh The Destroyer, who cursed the lineage of the deceased for asking such a thing as if it were disrespectful" then he shows the group a picture of Sutekh
images
"Quite the history....is the immortality part real considering all that exists nowadays?"

Asks Deel

"Given they have a decayed body, it logically shouldnt be anywhere near the physical condition of someone alive, so overpowering a walking dead is easy, while the frail body can be entirely disposed with enough firepower against it, either blown to tiny pieces or complete destruction would do the trick, at least thats what it should be going down realistically"

Explained the dragon hybrid, then added one more thing

"But the only true way to find out, is to encounter something like that to test it out, if there ever will be such a moment happening"

"Given they have a decayed body, it logically shouldnt be anywhere near the physical condition of someone alive, so overpowering a walking dead is easy, while the frail body can be entirely disposed with enough firepower against it, either blown to tiny pieces or complete destruction would do the trick, at least thats what it should be going down realistically"

Explained the dragon hybrid, then added one more thing

"But the only true way to find out, is to encounter something like that to test it out, if there ever will be such a moment happening"
"I see.... interesting" she nods in agreement

After walking to the other side, the group would be looking at the wall until Algrim explained what they were not seeing.

LOxAdTj.png

"Then we have the Invisible Trident of Destiny, it is said that it was used by the most powerful Apathy that existed, to the point that the light stops being projected on it, rendering it permanently invisible which makes it difficult to know what is still here" Agrim said before taking something that is not really there, it was as if he was holding air.

"It is mentioned that it never fails to reach it destination when thrown"

"hahah"As he laughed and put the trident back on it place

"yes, it is a problem to take care of it, you never know who can steal it, there was once that we tried to try it, but when throwing it and hitting its target, we lost it since it went through it, falling into a haystack, it was a headache to find it" Algrim Said

Jack was curious about the trident surely they weren't going to leave such a dangerous and hard to keep track of weapon in such a seemingly unsecured location. "Neat" I say.

"hahah"As he laughed and put the trident back on it place

"yes, it is a problem to take care of it, you never know who can steal it, there was once that we tried to try it, but when throwing it and hitting its target, we lost it since it went through it, falling into a haystack, it was a headache to find it" Algrim Said
"Surprising you found it afterwards"

Responded with his arms crossed now

"Probably yes, but nothing confirms it, maybe it's the metal the Trident is made of or something else, who knows" Algrim said as he shrugged his shoulders, he had studied several objects throughout the museum but most of them only have little information that is really useful.

"If you guys could trigger it then it would have been likely it is, how do I word this, because the trident is capable of being given a goal to act on." I say.

"I mean... I could check the memory of the spear. Is it allowed, mister? Could I perhaps interact with this spear? If... you wouldn't mind, old friend" she says to Algrim

"The heck?" she says, the memories showing in her glass is like a fog, she couldn't see a thing. "Well that was anti climactic, these guys must've put some protection to this" she says

"You are not the first, half of the information of some relics is lost or there is something that prevents us from seeing it, but let's continue with the tour, it is time to take us to the last thing we recently added" said Algrim while walking.

That caught the attention of the grandfather and perhaps generated a question in the minds of others that it can be so special to attract the attention of the old man

"I don't think it would have a traditional mind you would need a sane apathy to get the answers you seek maybe, perhaps my theory is wrong." I say to Yoshioka.

Back