• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

The male dragon went along with the rest, glancing at the scenery of the place, he wasnt in that much of a big place before, so he is a bit fascinated, although his face isnt showing it

"Makes you wonder how far technology will get us in decades, if not centuries, from now on...and whether many species will survive till then to see the evolution of the world"

Spoke Deel as he kept glancing to the surroundings

(I tried to think how to describe the entrance and the outside but nothing came to mind)

after walking for 15 minutes the group would arrive at the museum, it was big like any history and nature museum you can imagine, there was Guards, although most of them would be talking to each other, half asleep or talking to any other civilian

Jack stops on his way in and looks at his horse.

"There's almost no way they're going to let you in," Jack says quietly then waits a little to continue, "Do you really want to, okay that was uncalled the difference is I'll admit I don't know all the details but I don't think they'll believe our telepathic connection that will get me put in a hospital. Alright fair I'll ask."

"Can my horse come in?" I ask the nearest (person I could reasonably ask about this).

A guard looks at him, it was a human soldier who looked at the horse and began to think.

"Well, I'm sorry sir, his horse will have to stay here, if you want I can take him to a place where no one will bother your horse?"

The horse turns around.

"No, stop it that is a terrible pun." I say running up and grabbing them by their reins and dragging them away after a bit they continue on their own.

"Besides they aren't going to get the double mean of that," I sigh, "poo joke."

Upon finishing the sentence the horse let out a nicker and I growl.

Upon entering the museum you could see several paintings and statues, to the left of the entrance there was a gift shop, near the group a tour guide approached to the group.

"Hello, I guess this is your first time here, since it's the first time I've seen you here"

"Well, I've worked here for so long that I usually remember even a vague trace of the people who come here, but with you(the group)... well, nothing" said the tour guide

Back