• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"As you are me, you know that the War king said that this place is only created after 6 months, which means that this will end and the cycle will restart, I don't know what will happen if we stay here when the time expires"
"Correct however, I don't know how to leave. Do you think we are supposed to fight or are we meant to have some kind of revelation?" Jack asks.

(Okay, while we're separated and all, I think I've posted enough and I don't want Zoro to get so lost in the sea of messages to the point that he gets desmotivation, after all I did this for his characters specifically, i will tried to DM him)

"Well, it's great to know that this place has oxygen, but I think we should look for the exit before time runs out, I don't know if you remember, although you remember that thanks to our very good memory, is just that you don't have it as your first thought, but the War King and The guard said that we only had a limited time, and knowing our luck, it is possible that each area shares the same life span and not an individual one." she said analytically
"I was planning on finding Yoshioka, but, you are right. I was assuming that time works differently here, so maybe that "limited time" could be something that lasts a long time..."

Zebedee was somewhat startled to see a version of himself present. It was like a mirror of sorts... It even carried some of the best physical features of himself that he thought went unnoticed even by adoring fans.

"You're some kind of version of me?" He asked, "If you're going to berate me for not living up to your expectations, get on with it so I can get out of here..."

Meanwhile, Taeka would circle around her doppelganger, prepared in case it intended to strike.

"I'll have you know that copying me won't get you very far against me," She said, referencing her unique training once again.

Zebedee was somewhat startled to see a version of himself present. It was like a mirror of sorts... It even carried some of the best physical features of himself that he thought went unnoticed even by adoring fans.

"You're some kind of version of me?" He asked, "If you're going to berate me for not living up to your expectations, get on with it so I can get out of here..."
"You're right... I'll have to force it out of you." He said he, however there was no aggression in his voice, only determination as great as Zeb's, after all, he was him.
Meanwhile, Taeka would circle around her doppelganger, prepared in case it intended to strike.

"I'll have you know that copying me won't get you very far against me," She said, referencing her unique training once again.
"I'm not a copy, you can't copy the effort just like that" She said to give her a small demonstration of speed, making her fall to the ground, it wasn't a real attack, just a test, but the way she did to herself, it was through going to the only weakest point she had at that moment, not because she could see it, but because like Taeka, she recognizes her strengths and weaknesses.
"A copy couldn't leave you on the ground via attack a weak point that have cover in a way to make it look as something else and not like a weak point, just like that, but if i attacked you at that moment you would have bent your body to one side, which would allow you to dodge and land a kick in my stomach" she explains, it was one of the many strategies that Taeka could come up with if that happened

"Correct however, I don't know how to leave. Do you think we are supposed to fight or are we meant to have some kind of revelation?" Jack asks.
"I think it's time to remember" he said as he pointed behind Jack at something for him to see.
"I was planning on finding Yoshioka, but, you are right. I was assuming that time works differently here, so maybe that "limited time" could be something that lasts a long time..."
"That's the thing, Yoshioka sure thinks she has it under control, when that's her biggest flaw. So you're going to have to get out of here to save yourself, not her." she said she is as she tilted her head
"So we are separated from the others, this place is on a time limit and we had been attacked not long ago by creatures we stood no chance against at all! What a frictioning blast! Can it get any worse then now?"

Let out his frustation in these words about the situation
"Oh, that's our problem," he said as he punched him in the face, sending him 3 meters away.

"We are volatile like a volcano, maybe that is why we are here" Deel starting to walk
"If you are mew, then mew is you aint that right?"
"Correct." said the cat as she scratched her ear

(For the record, as a reflection there is no difference in anything, this is not a fight to see who is the best, that is why some will not start attacking but others will, I hope that the small subliminal messages will tell you how to get out of here)

"That's the thing, Yoshioka sure thinks she has it under control, when that's her biggest flaw. So you're going to have to get out of here to save yourself, not her." she said she is as she tilted her head
"That's not how I think, me. We both know we owe her our lives. If that's something you can't get by, then you're not me."

"That's not how I think, me. We both know we owe her our lives. If that's something you can't get by, then you're not me."
"No, you don't understand me, if we don't save ourselves first, we would not save her, and considering that we are both here, it is very likely that the others will have to deal with a similar situation"

"Oh, that's our problem," he said as he punched him in the face, sending him 3 meters away.

"We are volatile like a volcano, maybe that is why we are here" Deel starting to walk
"Im not losing it just like that, you know outside the ones we couldnt handle, i had the temper rising up, outside that i was always confident and chill on a situation!"

Shouted as he got right back up from the punch and walked up to him
"Correct." said the cat as she scratched her ear
"Ok...then i suppose just like mew you dont how to get out right?"

Asked with her tail moving left and right as she sat like a cat

"Im not losing it just like that, you know outside the ones we couldnt handle, i had the temper rising up, outside that i was always confident and chill on a situation!"

Shouted as he got right back up from the punch and walked up to him
"Are you sure?" He ask
"Ok...then i suppose just like mew you dont how to get out right?"

Asked with her tail moving left and right as she sat like a cat
"Nyah, likely we die before we can find the exist"

"Are you sure?" He ask
"Only the Centurions and Tiamat made me lose it, you should know better then that in other situation i was keeping it cool, you should also know rage is one of the things, when in need, that gives us power to the investiture or you forgot?"
"Nyah, likely we die before we can find the exist"
"Well, i have nine lives to spare, so wont be a big deal, can try finding out upon each return from the death"

"Only the Centurions and Tiamat made me lose it, you should know better then that in other situation i was keeping it cool, you should also know rage is one of the things, when in need, that gives us power to the investiture or you forgot?"
"No, you are not understanding me, you are hiding something to yourself and that is holding you back" Deel said pointing directly to other Deel's shoulder.
"Well, i have nine lives to spare, so wont be a big deal, can try finding out upon each return from the death"
"That confidence is our bane sometimes, you know?"

"No, you are not understanding me, you are hiding something to yourself and that is holding you back" Deel said pointing directly to other Deel's shoulder.
"Instead of being criptic with me, you should tell it to my face, as i do with others"

Nevertheless afterwards he looked at where himself pointed at
"That confidence is our bane sometimes, you know?"
"It got us this far up to this point, thats our luck i suppose"

"Instead of being criptic with me, you should tell it to my face, as i do with others"

Nevertheless afterwards he looked at where himself pointed at
Deel's shoulder was darkening from the mass previously left.

"Maybe I shouldn't left being criptic" Deel said to Deel as he saw how his other self was affected by the black mass.
"It got us this far up to this point, thats our luck i suppose"
"and look where we are now for that very reason"

Deel's shoulder was darkening from the mass previously left.

"Maybe I shouldn't left being criptic" Deel said to Deel as he saw how his other self was affected by the black mass.
"What is this suppose to be?"

Asked yet didnt wait an answer as he tries to burn the black mass with fire out of his pointy finger
"and look where we are now for that very reason"
"You insinyuate its myah fault im here?"

"What is this suppose to be?"

Asked yet didnt wait an answer as he tries to burn the black mass with fire out of his pointy finger
The mass was unaffected, it was as if Deel was trying to affect himself, which means that the mass was becoming part of Deel.

"If I have to guess, i think is whatever the effect of this hell-like place is, that's probably what they meant about we have a time limit. So let's try this again, who is Deel Twoian?"
"You insinyuate its myah fault im here?"
"Is nyot our fault, just that we should be more careful"

The mass was unaffected, it was as if Deel was trying to affect himself, which means that the mass was becoming part of Deel.

"If I have to guess, i think is whatever the effect of this hell-like place is, that's probably what they meant about we have a time limit. So let's try this again, who is Deel Twoian?"
"•Sigh•, who am i?....someone who thought to be is strong and confident enough to handle the enemies even when odds are against them, Tiamat and the Centurions put a dent in that, even the creatures from before start to feel the same....if i was born a full dragon would have i been a better warrior then now?...would have i been more useful?..."

Went on with his words, covering his eyes with his palm
"Is nyot our fault, just that we should be more careful"
"Am i more then just masters pet?....Am i worthy to be called their pet when i have never been useful so far?...i was beaten by most enemies we encountered...did i do anything worth praising?"

Jack sighs before turning around, he has a feeling this isn't going to be pleasant.
Behind him was a house covered in weeds and dirty... in front of the entrance door there was a mat with a key on it.

"•Sigh•, who am i?....someone who thought to be is strong and confident enough to handle the enemies even when odds are against them, Tiamat and the Centurions put a dent in that, even the creatures from before start to feel the same....if i was born a full dragon would have i been a better warrior then now?...would have i been more useful?..."

Went on with his words, covering his eyes with his palm
There was no response from the other Deel, he should probably remove his hands from his eyes to see his reaction.
"Am i more then just masters pet?....Am i worthy to be called their pet when i have never been useful so far?...i was beaten by most enemies we encountered...did i do anything worth praising?"
"Maybe we should rethink how we should act to help her and the others."

Behind him was a house covered in weeds and dirty... in front of the entrance door there was a mat with a key on it.
"I didn't live in house, at least not long term..." Jack says before pausing, "Until I got greedy."

Jack grabs the key. "Maybe, it's just an allegory for something else, and maybe the windmills are giants."

Back