• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play | Registration thread

How great is the scope an apathy’s power usually I need to know if Jack could convince someone he possesses the the primary ability of the the thing he is impersonating. “The ability to kill someone by saying their name” could he convince anyone he can do it.

Since this is a science type of Investiture, could Godspeed users phase through walls? By vibrating their molecules to phase through, accelerate brain activity, increased natural healing...

is more varied, The effects can be targeted at a specific individual or group and can focus on specific emotions. The "tounch" of emotions can be used to increase/decrease someone's desire, determination, Fear, or anger, although Apathy has the ability to convince people, the less realistic their words are, the more likely people are to suspect that something is not right, so they will ask for a check, example outside of Battle:
An Apathy tells a farmer that he has a magic potion that makes plants grow after a Day and will sell it to the farmer, although the Farmer may be interested and curious about such an item (he is affecting by the Apathy), he may also believe that they will scam him when he gives him the money and tries to use the magic potion, so he will ask for a evidence.

But already in battle one can do things like overload a person's Ego so that they lower their guard to a certain extent, make the soldiers doubt if they can kill you or doubt if they should be there, generate uneasy thoughts that they will be surpassed after seeing a person who has a physical appearance of a strong guy or terrifying guy

Since this is a science type of Investiture, could Godspeed users phase through walls? By vibrating their molecules to phase through, accelerate brain activity, increased natural healing...
Yes but this is for very advanced Godspeed and used as a surprise card, so it would not be public knowledge so normal Godspeeds could not do it without very specific training or even imaginated something like that

is more varied, The effects can be targeted at a specific individual or group and can focus on specific emotions. The "tounch" of emotions can be used to increase/decrease someone's desire, determination, Fear, or anger, although Apathy has the ability to convince people, the less realistic their words are, the more likely people are to suspect that something is not right, so they will ask for a check, example outside of Battle:
An Apathy tells a farmer that he has a magic potion that makes plants grow after a Day and will sell it to the farmer, although the Farmer may be interested and curious about such an item (he is affecting by the Apathy), he may also believe that they will scam him when he gives him the money and tries to use the magic potion, so he will ask for a evidence.

But already in battle one can do things like overload a person's Ego so that they lower their guard to a certain extent, make the soldiers doubt if they can kill you or doubt if they should be there, generate uneasy thoughts that they will be surpassed after seeing a person who has a physical appearance of a strong guy or terrifying guy
I have seen a stand like this from Jojolion, Paper Moon King, but people would actually believe what the user says. Since it only affects the mind, I predict that you would probably upgrade it into Vocifery in the end game.

Triple P.H.D. Ezran time. Wouldn't phasing through a solid object be assuming a lot? I mean it would have to assume:

1: Mach 4 can go directly through solid objects.

2: You wouldn't just sink through the ground before making it to the solid object you're trying to go through.

3: 9-A is enough to take the raw energy needed to cause your molecules to vibrate to that extent.

4: You can perfectly maneuver and re-arrange your molecules. (Entire parts of your body wouldn't be able to slip through molecules, meaning you'd have to pretty much atomize yourself, hope you survive that, and then atomically restructure yourself on the other side.)

Now, I'll have you know, I'm not a medical professional or a scientist. This is stuff I think would probably need to take place to phase through something, but I might be wrong.

Triple P.H.D. Ezran time. Wouldn't phasing through a solid object be assuming a lot? I mean it would have to assume:

1: Mach 4 can go directly through solid objects.

2: You wouldn't just sink through the ground before making it to the solid object you're trying to go through.

3: 9-A is enough to take the raw energy needed to cause your molecules to vibrate to that extent.

4: You can perfectly maneuver and re-arrange your molecules. (Entire parts of your body wouldn't be able to slip through molecules, meaning you'd have to pretty much atomize yourself, hope you survive that, and then atomically restructure yourself on the other side.)

Now, I'll have you know, I'm not a medical professional or a scientist. This is stuff I think would probably need to take place to phase through something, but I might be wrong.
Since normal Godspeed users have a Supersonic+, which maybe fits the Mach 4 spectrum and if said energy allows the user to restructure themselves, it could be possible.

Like i said, that Technique is too complex for normal Godspeed and they are too slow, only Top Tier who are like Relativistic and have absolute control over their bodies to the point to turn it in Pure energy

Back