• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play | Registration thread

then it is possible that the plot is separated into two possibilities, in one the group accepts and manages to pass the Regnok cleansing themselves of their sins or one member of the group says no and tries to escapes, this will change the plot in its entirety.

Ooh, boy! Time for the "Zeb Was Right" Counter!

Zeb was right about:
  1. Fighting in a hotel posing a danger to innocents, so much that he had to prioritize protecting from the attacker and the damage his teammates were doing fighting against him.
  2. His failings being a result of Grandfather choosing him to join the team (even Grandfather himself agreed with this).
  3. Them not accomplishing much of anything to stop Pythia and Rassilon (again, Grandfather himself agreed with this).
  4. Grandfather continually getting the group in more danger (yet again, agreed with by the Top G).
  5. The group having essentially become villains (some characters were never the most heroic to begin with, and Yoshioka killing guards that didn't have much to do with anything aside from just doing their jobs kind of solidified this).

Bonus Counter!

Zeb was ignored even though he was right when:
  1. His allies laid waste to a hotel and he paid for damages.
  2. Team members resorting to insults and berating him even though Grandfather himself agreed with all he had to say during 2, 3, and 4 of the above count.
  3. Zebedee literally tried to talk down Yoshioka before resorting to violence to no avail, even in spite of his hatred toward the group, and Xordenia automatically taking Yoshioka's side on the matter, even though characters like Ben and Tessa literally did nothing wrong and were just doing their jobs like countless other dead guards.
Zebedee was right a grand total of 5 times, and was ignored even when he was right a grand total of 3 times!

Ooh, boy! Time for the "Zeb Was Right" Counter!

Zeb was right about:
  1. Fighting in a hotel posing a danger to innocents, so much that he had to prioritize protecting from the attacker and the damage his teammates were doing fighting against him.
  2. His failings being a result of Grandfather choosing him to join the team (even Grandfather himself agreed with this).
  3. Them not accomplishing much of anything to stop Pythia and Rassilon (again, Grandfather himself agreed with this).
  4. Grandfather continually getting the group in more danger (yet again, agreed with by the Top G).
  5. The group having essentially become villains (some characters were never the most heroic to begin with, and Yoshioka killing guards that didn't have much to do with anything aside from just doing their jobs kind of solidified this).

Bonus Counter!

Zeb was ignored even though he was right when:
  1. His allies laid waste to a hotel and he paid for damages.
  2. Team members resorting to insults and berating him even though Grandfather himself agreed with all he had to say during 2, 3, and 4 of the above count.
  3. Zebedee literally tried to talk down Yoshioka before resorting to violence to no avail, even in spite of his hatred toward the group, and Xordenia automatically taking Yoshioka's side on the matter, even though characters like Ben and Tessa literally did nothing wrong and were just doing their jobs like countless other dead guards.
Zebedee was right a grand total of 5 times, and was ignored even when he was right a grand total of 3 times!
Bro pulled up Higuruma

Somewhat Important
Related to the paths of each slot of the first Roulette that I made. Since no one thought of following my original idea of doing the Regnok even when I gave hints that it was the easy way out of prison and that the group could do it since the Regnok was quite close, sure i wasnt going to say it directly, I was waiting for Someone would realize because it is ultra obvious with all the implications that I have given since the first post related to such a concept
But well, Here are what each code name of all the roulette paths means and what would have happened if it came out for each one:

Silly Mangoes:
Well, in this case, instead of the Destroyer we would have meet Cyn, a robot from the Murder Drones franchise, as you know when I watch a series that is very good, I love it, I introduce it to anything I do, see Doctor Who, where it got the name for Rassilon and Pythia, so she would become a boss, perhaps almost at the end, in fact the only interaction she would have with the group at the beginning after be free would be

"Happy laughter, Thank you for freeing me" Teleports to another unknown part

She would first focus on amassing an army of machines instead of going one on one against the team, since canonically in Murder Drones, Zombie drones are weak to Heat, so 1v1 against Deel is silly (although the entire Murder Drones Fandom identifies her as Silly lol)

Edgy Mondongo:
Okay, this is the second most difficult, it is Goku Black, yes, the one from Dragon Ball, in his travels to destroy mortals, would arrive in our universe, he would have a confrontation with the second war king where he lost and was sealed, slowly his powers began to fade rust by not having activity, which when freed would allow the group to defeat him, forcing him to escape, the final battle against him was going to be against SSJ Black since there are not many enemies that can push him above to achieve a transformation like SSJ2 or higher.

Hey, What if we free Destroyah?:
Well, not much to explain, Godzilla's enemy was going to appear here, all because I saw this video, however, the same thing would have happened as with Cyn, he would have freed himself but it would have caused a little more chaos, since it would have come out like 20 of their youthful forms, 17 would be in charge of wreaking some chaos in the city but would be dispatched by you and the centurions, the remaining 3 would hide and begin hunting to feed on the beings of the planet, the final battle would be against Perfect form which would be so strong as Monsterverse Godzilla.

Hungry:
My favorite of all the options and the one I wanted to happen (Sad is not gonna happening now), since here the group would have to face the Eight original bearers of the investitures, however only one would be the one who would escape, since the other 7 were in different prisons, The name Hungry is because the first of the 8 to come out is the first user of Red, who committed acts of cannibalism to have excess investment, meaning his reserves were always super high.

Is essence time:
The group would know Ben 10 from the Carnitrix, yes the one from Creepypasta, who would have had a more or less peaceful life in the depths of the prison since here we would have Null energy, but it would not affect Ben, but rather the Carnitrix, to those who do not know the carnitrix transforms its bearer into a bloodthirsty monster every time it detects a life form as dangerous (Which is always the case since Azmuth manipulated it so that even a squirrel was detected as dangerous), this is because Azmuth is a Genocide, Ben does not have control and suffers every time he transforms, the group would face him, but thanks to a last protection from the War King that was in the Carnitrix, he could not transform into Alien X (Otherwise we are all Dead)

Appetite for destruction:
Someone already knew that this possibility existed, although I won't say his name, in fact i say to that person I believed it would never happen lol, I told that person that if the Destroyer is released he would automatically have destroyed the entire city with a random blast.

But after thinking about it, I said to myself, is it worth ending up killing the protagonists this way and having those I consider friends hate me? so I decided to reduce it to a level where the group can have a chance to survive.

Last edited:
I mean in universe most of you agreed with the escape, if regnok was gonna be easier, could have went with that then
I made it clear in many posts, I didn't want to just say it directly via my characters, I wanted one of you to say it, but since no one wanted that's why I made the guard make it clear in the end that this was the easiest way for you to leave when they began to talk to Jack in team´s escape attempt.

I made it clear in many posts, I didn't want to just say it directly via my characters, I wanted one of you to say it, but since no one wanted that's why I made the guard make it clear in the end that this was the easiest way for you to leave when they began to talk to Jack in team´s escape attempt.
(I somehow just missed that information at all prior points)

If you want we can still do it somehow as this whole situation escalated in universe badly

Okay, just out of boredom I nearly finished building the new RP that will come after CoD (since CoD is more or less at 40-50%), it just needs some tweaks (It's in my personal Sandbox so you won't see it, so don't worry about looking for it to get an idea ahead of time, since there's still a long way to go before it arrives.)
image.png

Live Players reactions when reading that The Destroyer: Metallix Form says Chaos Control:
MiPMBRr.png

Ok, no exactly Although he can do Chaos Control, he can only do it twice in 48 hours, and since it is a base form and there are no chaos Emeralds, to make it more manageable, every time he does Chaos control, I will make a video that will last 45 seconds, writing what the Destroyer does in that chaos control and I will upload it here, since in 45 seconds it almost flies by for me writing, it won't be a great answer, so I couldn't do too much to everyone and everyone will be able to see that I am honest in my actions.

Also, his Metallix Form, while making him more powerful and faster, makes him more susceptible to Apathy, true apathy (Don't even look for a technicality Back or I will make Metallix go to his Hyperform), that is, if Xor, Jack and Grandpa concentrate, they can create a small sphere of a couple of meters made of NULL energy, where the Destroyer could not perceive them, Of course, if they start attacking from the sphere, he might think there is still a threat so he will start doing AoE attacks.

Even after getting a bad day yesterday, and have my plan #50 for CoD destroyed, doesn't mean I can make another plan for a better future

Well, after the fight against the Destroyer the team is currently exhausted, now there is a threat powered by the scepter.

The destroyer cannot use all the abilities of the staff that he gave to the team, however every time he hit her or was hit by the Yoshioka/Kiokusha´s regular physically attack, and techniques that came from the staff, the Destroyer absorbed the energies and start to learned the basics, that means Yes, the destroyer mimicked the Replay technique but only the basic one and Memory Replay but only up to 25% (I don't plan to increase it or use make it start to use advance ones)

This also brought permanent consequences on Yoshioka and Konoe, she lost all the people she had registered within her Memory Replay techniques, she will be able to recover it but she will have to see it again in live action not through a memory or a video, also Memory Replay: Stack can now only reach 100% (that only applies to Yoshioka's base form, not Kiokusha so dont worry, she would still do it) and Memory Replay: Self is permanently dead, it'll never rn, this is to prevent from recovering stamina and adamage so easily.

This is to repair the power balance problem and there is no discussion

While I wait for Zoro's post I started thinking about the future, my second non-fantasy world RP, since if I wait for the end of CoD cuz I may forget some elements that are just throw there in the plot beyond a minor mention in the script, in addition to It's possible that I won't get to that point alive (not that I have a disease or anything like that, life is just too chaotic, one day you can be crossing the street and the next second it's the endless Darkness) I also think I'm carrying too much quick the plot, I think I can give it more world construction but I'm not comfortable with some decisions and especially discarded ideas, so having a place to filter them is good, This will also help so that people do not feel repetitive.

What I mean, I'm going to do vote system for my second Rp, should I start it when I finish the main bases (which I could finish at the end of this week) or should I start it when CoD ends?

Vote here:

So this thing reached 1 vote (apart from me), so i create the Registration Thread
Please that someone go and join there

Back