• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Skin Taker would likely win due to his type 7 immortality, while yes Jeff scales high stat wise the difference shuldn't be so big where Skin Taker can't hurt him decently so he'll be able to shrug off more damage

Type 7 doesn't make you more damage resilient, that is type 2. ST doesn't have anything like pain resistance either. So I don't see where you got that, could you elaborate?

You're dead tho, like if your heart doesn't work anyways then why stabbing it would kill you?

Cause it does on skeletons and undead in other media and he never shows those stats. If you think ST should have Type 2 or Pain resistance feel free to make a thread. Would support the changes, but as it is right now ST doesn't have that. Also do note Jeff is a better fighter and his first move will be to incap ST, so it isn't like ST will be able to get many hits in. Plus Jeff is far more intelligent. ST could potentially get away with teleportation or flight, but his teleportation isn't the best and if he flies away he will eventually have to come down to attack Jeff. Even with damage resistance, it is hard to inflict damage when you are pinned against the ground.

Alright off to make a revision thread for Skin Taker, guess I'll chnage my vote

Back