• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crazy Yandere Vs Crazy Viking (Yuno Vs Thorkell)

Most infamous anime yandere Vs a jolly giant of a Viking.

Speed equalized. Both in 9A key and in-character. Yuno has any weapons available sans poison, drugs, and bombs (which means she can have an ax, I guess). Thorkell is wielding double axes.

Battle takes place on top of the same "London Bridge" stronghold as in the anime/manga. Both sides start out 5 meters apart.

Win by KO or death.

Crazy girl: 2 (Migue79, Agletonwiki)

"Madman" Viking:

Incon:

CrazyYuno
Thorkell
Thorkell getting ready to whoop some ass

I'm gonna go with Yuno Gasai due to better intelligence, arsenal, durability and stamina.

Sure, Thorkell might cause Yuno to be briefly intimidated, but all that's going to do is cause her to back off a bit and resort to her throwing knives (which she can throw with deadly precision).

Of course Thorkell is far from dumb, but Yuno is still MUCH smarter than him (top of her class and being able to determine the weight of a rotten tomato JUST BY HOLDING IT). So, it's not out of the question that she'll observe his fighting style, adapt and even pull clever shit that he wouldn't see coming.

And lastly, Yuno has tanked countless explosions when both extremely fatigued and injured (capable of busting floors of entire rooms and the such), and still manages to get up and run about chasing Yukki xD

For these reasons, I cast my vote for Yuno Gasai.

Oops, missed the 'sans' bit. My bad.

I still side with Yuno for her other advantages. Let me edit out the drugs part.

So, why is Yuno winning this?

Intelligence? Thorkell is not so bright, but he has extreme fighting experience and was through God knows how many battles in his life. She doesn't even come close in that regard. Knowing weight of rotten tomato by holding it is not much of a battle intelligence feat. Adaping to his fighting style... this man cut up 400 ******* dudes with no problem whatsover, nobody could ever even come close to his fighting style in verse and all of vikings are extremely skilled and strong men.

Throwing knives? Thorkell can deflect this easily, or just dodge. It's not like it will cause much harm to him anyway. He has double axes so it's even easier to block.

Arsenal? Most of this is useless. He easily outclasses her in axe combat, not only that, he has greater mobility and senses.

Durability? Isn't it equal to her AP, according to profile?

STAMINA? He was NEVER shown to be even tired. He can fight with entire armies and armored men for hours and didn't even flinch after Thorfinn cut off his 2 fingers, always wanting to fight, no matter what.

He should even have AP advantage, he literally cut and trashed in half entire house with a single swing of his axe with ease. Not mentioning his far higher lifting strength where he casually can overpower Yuno if she tries to block his axe swing and gets cut in half, as it starts 5 meters apart.

I guess Pre and Post Timeskip? I'm not sure if it should be added, depends on if the timeskip changes whether Thorkell can bulldoze a house or not, because Thorkell's strength always seems ridiculously op in the verse, no matter the current year.

I honestly still have doubts about the legitimacy of Yuno's 9-A AP scaling, on a personal note, especially her durability. I'm not sure if I remember everything from Future Diary, but I don't think the classroom bombing was something of a 9A feat. Also, did she actually tank the explosions straight up, or was more of her barely dodging/avoiding the explosions? Cause it felt more of the latter, tbh.

Back