• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Copetan Has Been Promoted to Bureaucrat

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
I've come to make an announcement. Copetan is a bureaucrat now.

I cannot fully describe how grateful I am for everything she's done for the site. She's been there since literally the very, very beginning of this site's creation. And for pretty much nothing in return, she has always been willing to help me every step along the way. The early on help that she and the other OG staff (who unfortunately aren't active anymore) allievated so much stress and anxiety back when I was first getting started. I was so scared of being the sole admin of an entire wiki, despite having zero experience in any sort of online moderation. Despite these initial challenges, I am incredibly proud of this site's success, which Copetan's had an integral role in.

Not only that, but she has really stepped up to the occasion in recent times. As most of you are probably aware, I have not been nearly as active as I used to be. Maintaining a 4.0 GPA as a full-time college student, searching for jobs/apartments, keeping up with an IRL social life, juggling other hobbies and some serious family issues I'd rather not get into have prevented me from being on Wikia as often. Copetan has really stepped up to the plate and has aided the wiki when I wasn't able to. Both past and present, this site has been able to run smoothly largely in thanks to Copetan.

As such, it is very clear that she deserves this position. Please congratulate her.

Thank you Ryukama, and thank you everyone! I'm glad that I have been part of the wiki for most of its life, and I am happy that I have been able to help and be of use to the wiki along the way. I'm not very good with words, but I want all of you to know that I highly appreciate Ryu's trust and all of everybody else's support for this. I hope my efforts in this wiki will still be of value in the future of this wiki, and I will do my best in further aiding the wiki to the future.

But no seriously, this has been a long time coming. Congrats borb!

Back