• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coolest feat for every tier

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Because we clearly need more of these

Think back to the coolest feat you know that is being used for a tier justification, and submit the character who has it

Tier 0

Tier High 1-A:

Tier 1-A:

Tier Low 1-A:

Tier High 1-B:

Tier 1-B:

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C:

Tier Low 1-C:

Tier 2-A:

Tier 2-B:

Tier 2-C:

Tier Low 2-C:

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A:

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C:

Tier High 4-C:

Tier 4-C:

Tier Low 4-C:

Tier High 5-A:

Tier 5-A:

Tier 5-B:

Tier Low 5-B:

Tier 5-C:

Tier High 6-A:

Tier 6-A:

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 6-B:

Tier Low 6-B:

Tier High 6-C:

Tier 6-C:

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A:

Tier 7-B:

Tier Low 7-B:

Tier High 7-C:

Tier 7-C:

Tier Low 7-C:

Tier 8-A:

Tier 8-B:

Tier High 8-C:

Tier 8-C:

Tier 9-A:

Tier 9-B:

Tier 9-C:

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B:

Tier 10-C:

Tier 11-A:

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C:

Ah shit

I guess the Death Star planet bust for High 5-A

Thor's 4-B feat with the two Mjolnirs is cool too

Superman's Multiversal Sun Dip is badass as hell too

I would appreciate if it's actually described what the feats are

Madara's mountain slicing for High 6-A. When he first shows his perfect susanoo to the Hokage and then using the shockwave of his sword slices mountains kilometers away.

Raoh's splitting big clouds by fisting it for Low 6-B. While it's calced at High 7-A, it was a feat he did while he was heavily injured and wounded and pretty much using whatever amount of energy and power he had left after his fight with Kenshiro. Thought this was pretty cool as hell. If not for Low 6-B, then just High 7-A on it actually being calc'd at that tier.

Kyrie's castle splitting feat for...I guess Low 7-C? It's only through one weapon but he basically did what I thought was the coolest for this tier since he had to gain this to defeat a being he couldn't directly affect with any of his normal weapons. So he got new weapon, summons a 4.2 mile long blade of light, and basically just down this thing to destroy a whole bunch of stuff in one full sweep.

Power scaling is allowed to tiers above 3A? I don't really think "X destroyed Y dimensional universe" are cooler than "A stomped B amount of C dimensional gods"

Back