• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Toei - Cooler 4-B Upgrade

What charmander did was entirely wrong but I must say I am very concerned with the way AKM handled the 2-C DB Thread almost reopening a thread that was agreed on by majority of staff and reversing most of the changes without going through the normal process of making a CRT
Can somebody explain the changes that were reverted, and the reasons for both applying them and reverting them, please?

I am not well informed at all about the situation.

Well, what our staff members have accepted here can probably be applied.

Can somebody explain the changes that were reverted, and the reasons for both applying them and reverting them, please?

I am not well informed at all about the situation.
The 2-C upgrade for Super Top Tiers was concluded and reopened because it didn't sit well with AKM. The same arguments were just brought up again and even the staff disagreed with the arguments brought up at first. You can even see why Charmander was provoked in the comments

Hmm. A 2-C revision for Dragon Ball seems pretty harmless to me compared to far more outrageous revisions that members try to get passed here quite regularly for other verses. Which staff members agreed with it, and which ones agreed with AKM?

Hmm. A 2-C revision for Dragon Ball seems pretty harmless to me compared to far more outrageous revisions that members try to get passed here quite regularly for other verses. Which staff members agreed with it, and which ones agreed with AKM?
Agreed
DarkDragonMedeus
LordTracer
KLOL506

Neutrals
LordGriffin1000

Disagreed ( Agreed with Akm)
Damage3245 (changed from Neutral once AKM came)
Maverick_Zero_X (Added input after AKM showed up)

Last edited:
Agreed
DarkDragonMedeus
LordTracer
KLOL506

Neutrals
LordGriffin1000

Disagreed ( Agreed with Akm)
Damage3245 (changed from Neutral until AKM came)
Maverick_Zero_X (Added input after AKM showed up)
I mean I now agree with the 2-C upgrade.

Even Heavily restrained Jiren was OPENLY SAID BY WHIS to be above a GoD.

No one other than UIO 1-3 Goku (and Kefla) should scale to this Jiren, so all the 2-C keys for SSJB anime Goku/Vegeta and people who scale to them would go down to 3-A.

I mean I now agree with the 2-C upgrade.

Even Heavily restrained Jiren was OPENLY SAID BY WHIS to be above a GoD.

No one other than UIO 1-3 Goku (and Kefla) should scale to this Jiren, so all the 2-C keys for SSJB anime Goku/Vegeta and people who scale to them would go down to 3-A.
The Low 2-C keys scale to UIO2 sincw Post UIO2 Goku was stronger and everyone scales I mean I agree no one besides maybe Vegito and Fusion Zamas should scale to the Infinite Zamasu statement but I think the TOP god tiers should scale.

The Low 2-C keys scale to UIO2 sincw Post UIO2 Goku was stronger and everyone scales I mean I agree no one besides maybe Vegito and Fusion Zamasu should scale to the Infinite Zamasu statement but I think the TOP god tiers should scale.
Post UIO2 SSJB Goku was probably not as strong as UIO1 Goku

Is somebody willing and able to properly apply everything that has been accepted here please?

Last edited:
Is somebody willing and able to properly apply everything that has been accepted here please?
If somebody writes a list of the knowledgeable members who have helped out in this thread previously, I can send a notification to them afterwards.

Back