• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Toei - Cooler 4-B Upgrade

Cooler, not knowing of the Super Saiyan form or Kaioken, fought Base Goku and said that Goku could have defeated Frieza
xFBYz6J.png

n1JddJG.png

This is also supported by Daizenshuu 7
7LQITGH.png

So it's safe to assume Base Cooler is at least on par with Toei Frieza, putting him at 148 Kilotenatons (or ≈6 Foe)

Final Form Cooler's degree of superiority over Goku is such that he flies through a x20 Kaio-ken Kamehameha with no damage. Final Form Cooler, however, was completely outmatched when Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan. So it's safe to say that Cooler's fifth form is more than 20x, but less than 50x his Base Form.
Or in other words, >2960 Kilotenatons (or 123 Foe, which is 4-B)

Metal Cooler also becomes 4-B due to being a stronger.

Last edited:
Cooler's Revenge is considered part of the anime continuity, so Buuhan would be around 15 Terafoe or so
I know, and after looking at the toei scaling and multipliying accordingly with 4 mega foe in place of 1.48 tenakilotons, I got 3 terafoe for Buutenks and 4.5 for buuhan

I agree

Also pretty sure the wiki considers friezas feats outlierish since the top tiers of toei are only 4A

I agree

Also pretty sure the wiki considers friezas feats outlierish since the top tiers of toei are only 4A
Absolute bullshit. 4-B and 4-A is a fuckton of a difference

Well, if Charmander's 4 megafoe calc is accepted it'll be a lot less outlierish.

And Charmander is absolutely right.

And let's not forget 4-A has a pretty huge gap between lowest and highest ends too.

I agree

Absolute bullshit. 4-B and 4-A is a fuckton of a difference
Yeah, that's weird.

An outlier would be if the top tiers capped at 4-B while struggling but Frieza preforms a casual 4-B feat that is close to or surpasses the number the top tiers struggled with.

Lemme just do some scaling calculations with both the 4.04 megafoe calc and the 943 megafoe calc, both of which scale to 50% Frieza.

4.04 megafoe calc:

50% = 4.04 megafoe

100% Frieza = Cooler movie base Goku = Base Cooler = 8.08 megafoe

5th form cooler = 161.6 megafoe

SSJ Goku = 404 megafoe

Semi-perfect cell = 808 megafoe

FPSS Goku = 1.616 gigafoe

SSJ2 Gohan = 3.232 gigafoe

Base post RoSaT Gotenks = 161.6 gigafoe

SSJ RoSaT Gotenks = 8.08 terafoe

Buutenks/Ultimate Gohan = 16.16 terafoe

Buuhan = 24.24 terafoe

With the 943 megafoe calc:

50% Frieza = 943 megafoe

100% Frieza = Base Cooler/Base Cooler Movie Goku = 1.886 gigafoe

5th form cooler = 37.72 gigafoe

SSJ Goku = 94.3 gigafoe

Semi-perfect cell = 188.6 gigafoe

FPSS Goku = 377.2 gigafoe

SSJ2 Gohan = 754.4 gigafoe

Base post RoSaT Gotenks = 37.72 terafoe

SSJ RoSAT Gotenks = 1.886 petafoe

Buutenks = 3.772 petafoe

Buuhan = 5.658 petafoe

So the Exafoe scaling is unchanged in both scenarios, unfortunately.

Lemme just do some scaling calculations with both the 4.04 megafoe calc and the 943 megafoe calc, both of which scale to 50% Frieza.

4.04 megafoe calc:

50% = 4.04 megafoe

100% Frieza = Cooler movie base Goku = Base Cooler = 8.08 megafoe

5th form cooler = 161.6 megafoe

SSJ Goku = 404 megafoe

Semi-perfect cell = 808 megafoe

FPSS Goku = 1.616 gigafoe

SSJ2 Gohan = 3.232 gigafoe

Base post RoSaT Gotenks = 161.6 gigafoe

SSJ RoSaT Gotenks = 8.08 terafoe

Buutenks/Ultimate Gohan = 16.16 terafoe

Buuhan = 24.24 terafoe

With the 943 megafoe calc:

50% Frieza = 943 megafoe

100% Frieza = Base Cooler/Base Cooler Movie Goku = 1.886 gigafoe

5th form cooler = 37.72 gigafoe

SSJ Goku = 94.3 gigafoe

Semi-perfect cell = 188.6 gigafoe

FPSS Goku = 377.2 gigafoe

SSJ2 Gohan = 754.4 gigafoe

Base post RoSaT Gotenks = 37.72 terafoe

SSJ RoSAT Gotenks = 1.886 petafoe

Buutenks = 3.772 petafoe

Buuhan = 5.658 petafoe

So the Exafoe scaling is unchanged in both scenarios, unfortunately.
What happen with vegito?

I forgot what Frieza's other 4-B feat was if he had one. Destroying Vegeta being calced for Toei? I know his other was a durability feat alongside his own 4-A attack; which was agreed that using that without the 4-A feat would hiding a high end feat/(Outlier debatable).

Back