• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Contest

Dude how can it doesn't look strange. Alright when you go to my profile (just click my avatar pic. Seriously do it) you'll see that the day I joined the wiki is written on it while for you it isn't written. This is the first reason why I think your account is strange.

Second reason is this. Usually whenever someone joins any wiki the admin or founder of that wiki automatically gives a welcome message on you wall if he or she is online and if he or she isn't the wikia staff usually do it while for you there isn't a welcome message.

Third reason. "Profile" word besides your Message Wall link press it and you'll see that it's similar to that of a character profile and asks to contribute to it. Normally it shouldn't

So I've just got to ask, not to be rude or anything, but what are you? Are you a ghost or something?

Those are the reasons why I think your account is strange and it's also probably the reason why you're having hard time uploading profiles.

And I certainly hope that you're not a ghost.

It's probably a bug, or a form field didn't get filled out somewhere.

Minus's problems may go away if he creates a new account, true. It would be pretty easy to have the same username, but with Omnipotent and Child capitalized.

I doubt he is a ghost. Ghosts have to sign up just like everyone else. This is an issue buried deep in wikia somewhere.

I don't know if its a bug but I doubt it as I've seen a lot of people with accounts like his and all of them were inactive, blocked or disabled for some reason. And I'm pretty sure wikia staff would have looked into it by now.

And yes his problems will probably go away if he makes anew account.

Yeah ghost have to sign up like everyone else but just like vampires can't see their reflection maybe he's a ghost so we can't see when he joined the wiki. He didn't have the welcome message on his message wall. Finally his profile is just strange as it ask for contribution while normally it shouldn't.

It doesn't really matter, I guess. It doesn't seem to affect the wiki, and he can just make another, more functional account if you and Cross really are spooked about ghosts.

I think that he should make a new account as well as I had a debate with someone with an account similar to minus' on the main site and for some reason his account suddenly got disabled in the middle of it.

Dude when I first brought it up it was in the middle of the night (well for me don't know about cross) so yeah I was creeped out alright.

I'd rather not have one of the competitors in my contest have any complications whiles uploading profiles as I want everyone to have a fair chance. So I'm still gonna check.

Back