• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ULTZfva.jpg

welcome to the guardian tale reviews.

I've never quite got to grips with the whole power scaling thing, let alone this site, but just to help out on my favourite mobile game verse.

thread with the calculations of speed and Ap:

low levels:

"
Knight, bob and eva survive this, lavi could make this happen"

White beast: comparable to the knight, he helped him
defeat the head of goblin..

Karina: fighting against the knight

loraine: "she confronted
the knight, and would have defeated him if LP had not distracted her, and then helped the knight to defeat his duplicates."

marianne: "comparable to the knight, she helped the knight to defeat the invading commander, as well as the harvester succeeding on her own and without the help of the iron teatan, previously marianne needed the iron teatan to be able to effectively defeat a harvester on her own, even so it was not enough"

Eva: "defeated the sand monster, who had previously put the knight in trouble."

Marvin: "comparable to the knight, capable of damaging him."

Sohee: "comparable to knight and lavi, able to defeat elphaba, together with lavi and favi."

Lavi: "She just casually could manage to pulverize a rock"

Marina: "fight on a par with the knight,"

Orca: "has confronted Marina and was able to gouge out his right eye."

medium levels:

"Knight, and Mei / Fei should scale to Tao's feat , since they succeeded in defeating Master Viper, who could fight with Tao."

"Craig should climb to the
archfiend could fight and fight against the knight after the event of world 5, surviving his attacks that intended to finish him."

"Coco: using the red ice, she knocked out the
gast general who could face the knight."

"Catherine: fought against the knight, to later help him defeat the Mk-ll."

"Lupina: able to damage the knight with her attacks and make him retreat, she easily defeated several invaders casually.

"akayuki, able to fight one on one against the knight and keep up with him."

"shapira, forcing the knight to run, can incapacitate him, as his projectiles are capable of damaging the knight."

"Aisha, able to fight alongside knight against minister duncan who had been empowered by the crystals."

"Beth, superior to the invaders and super-invaders...
the invaders were powerful enough to kill mei/fei, Shapira, Eva, and marvin. super-invaders are easily able to break through FP barriers, even when it could relatively easily stop normal invaders, and it was enough to cause both craig and lavi of the future problems.

"Future Princess: She kept up with the invaders, his barriers could resist for a short time a huge amount of super-invaders, together with the knight he
fought against beth and defeated her."

"Future knight: she is the same knight that fought against beth, she should climb above her world 5 self"

"Alternative knight: just like our knight, the alternate knight performed the same feats which means he should climb above tao's feat, he fought against our
knight even putting him ina trouble."

"MK.2: fighting on a par with
the knight"

"Erina: capable of fighting on a par with the knight."

"Garam: it should be comparable to the knight, it did not seem to be affected by the attacks of the mirror witch, who confronted the knight."

"Nari; Nari:
faced garam's nine-tailed form, being able to defeat him, but had to sacrifice his bead to finally stop garam's fury."

"Hana: once she got his
weapon he was able to defeat the 49th district's direct, who had fused with whatever this is... a tentacle of his was able to incapacitate the spirit of master tao as well as the knight."

"Vishuvac: Able to fight with the knight"

high levels:

"
lena makes
this"

"Fibrizo: even as a leftover it was so powerful as to make lina think that no other attack would be able to hurt her, only the ragna blade being able to do her some damage, this should include the dragon slayer, only the sword of darkness (with the help of kingdom mana) being able to defeat it."

GOD LEVELS:

"rue does this" (only through its transformation)

Speed:

"Neva manages to react to this:"

"Marina manages to move like this."

"Orca: should be comparable to marina, was responsible for removing his right eye."

"Knight: The knight managed to move at this speed."

and these people are the ones who must scale the knight.

"white beast. should be comparable to the knight"

"loraine: fight against the knight"

"karina: fight against the knight"

"Sohee: should be comparable to the knight"

"Lavi: should be comparable to the knight"

"Favi: should be comparable to the knight"

"Marinne: should be comparable to the knight".

"Marvin: should be comparable to the knight"

"Eva: should be comparable to the knight"

"Mei / Fe: should be comparable to the knight"

"Craig should be comparable to the knight"

"Coco: should be comparable to the knight"

"Catherine: fight against the knight"

"Lupina: should be comparable to the knight"

"akayuki: fight against the knight"

"shapira: should be comparable to the knight"

"Aisha: should be comparable to the knight"

"Beth: fight against the knight"

"Future Princess: should be comparable to the knight"

"Future knight: should be comparable to his past self"

"Garam: should be comparable to the knight"

"Nari: should be comparable to the knight"

"Hana: should be comparable to the knight"

"Vishuvac: fight against the knight"

"Rue: should be comparable to the knight"

"Erina: managed to move at this speed:

the knight manages to move and react to this: (this should only apply to his version from world 11 onwards, as this version of knight should be much stronger than his version from previous worlds).

Alternate Knight: "comparable to the knight (post world 11), fought against him and put him in trouble."

Last edited:
You should provide the evidence for each scaling, so I can call a mod to approve it. (Plus link the feats alongside the scaling)

minute 5:45 to minute 6:00 the feat of tao, while in minute 20:20 to minute 23:05 we have tao and master viper fighting, and after minute 34:40 we have the entire fight of knight and mei/fei defeated master viper.

Ok, I updated the thread with most of the characters that had an important participation (there are still a considerable amount of characters missing and some important ones) and I didn't touch anything from world 14 because I want to wait for world 15 and maybe there will be more content for other characters.

ok i have updated the thread with the remaining characters.

the only ones left I don't remember there being an instance of them scaling to any character (unless we want to scale it to bob but - I'm not a big fan of that idea).

yeah, but I'm going to see if I can work on making the profiles (at least make the attempt) anyway I might as well start now huh.

oh yes, definitely, as someone who doesn't speak English sometimes the wording can be a problem and other things I don't know about this site.

Anyway I think it's good, we can have this for reference for future profiles.

it is nice to see a noticeable improvement for the verse.

Back