• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By the way, there are many different ways to write an omnidere girl :)

Even the first method that suggests to just combine the personalities has its own variations. I don't know how the personality attributes can be fused, there are just many more combinations in what the attributes can be arranged, ya know.

What I'm telling is that it is impossible to define one and the only objective type of an omnidere girl.

I mean, assuming that the Dere's listed in the OP are the only ones you wish for this "OmniDere" to draw upon, then I can give a suggestion.

Assuming this is a nonaction story, then introducing *drumroll please*.... Kumi Sasaki.

You can do loads with an OmniDere concept, do you want the OmniDere to have these traits to be innate to herself? would you rather have the "Deres" be supernatural phantasms fading into and out of control of her body for whatever a goal? (which may or may not be bettering her life by attempting to enact their own vision of how her life should be).

Not even the sky itself is the limit dude, though it'd be much easier to assist you once a "base concept" has been nailed down

My idea was a character who copies the personality traits (and abilities, but that's another note) of others, due to jealousy. Omnidere is what they end up as.

The God Of Procrastination said:
My idea was a character who copies the personality traits (and abilities, but that's another note) of others, due to jealousy. Omnidere is what they end up as.
So imitating via a jealousy-driven obsession... That could definitely work. Perhaps an average girl tired of how plain she is, coopts the traits of "The Popular Chicks" in hopes of being well-liked, only for her to slowly delve into a juxtapository insanity as conflicting and antithetical traits slowly override her original personality? Kinda like self inflict MPD.

Hell, you could even go full Psychological Drama and detail her descent into "OmniDerehood" as a ticking time bomb while what little friends she has race against the clock to save her? Mentally, anyway

I was thinking "boy likes girl, girl likes boy, other girls try to take boy away, girl copies them to try and keep him." She mimics involuntarily, and she even tries to stop one girl from getting close to him in order to avoid copying her traits.

I was thinking "boy likes girl, girl likes boy, other girls try to take boy away, girl copies them to try and keep him." She mimics involuntarily, and she even tries to stop one girl from getting close to him in order to avoid copying her traits.
Okay, NOW we getting hot in the ideazone!

That's pretty good! tapping into that underlying human condition bit that a majority of humanity feels, irregardless of their general comprehension of it and their own emotions.

Now, the mimicking involuntarily bit is good, you could TOTES play that off as addiction subtext but I do wonder, has she always been a "mimicker"? Or has an underlying "tendency to mimic" been otherwise exacerbated by this whole "boy" affair?

Perhaps a "Save Them From Themselves" storyline? Perhaps the girl's mimicking goes too far, and the individual "deres" she copies slowly develop into personalities of their own, many of which would rather not have her go out of her way to be in control, let alone get rid of them?

While I personally favor the "intentionally copies the traits of these girls out of spite/wanting to get close to the boy", this is totes good AF and you can do MUCH with this shit, a majority of it being good shit.

Help me come up with names, and you can find out.
for the "OmniDere" girl herself, I suggest the name Kumi Sasaki.

Now, should we come up with names for each "Dere" Personality, The girls from which the OmniDere copies her traits from, or both?

Back