• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath in your favorite verse

Sly Cooper: He should adapt pretty easily. It's implied that Sly Cooper is a video game franchise within the InFAMOUS verse so he should have enough knowledge to get around. As Evil Cole he completely slaughters everyone.

Wizard101: Moves to Ravenwood and instantly becomes famous as a good samaritan citizen, though he's a little confused why everyone thinks he's some kind of wizard. As Evil Cole he gets completely bodied by the Professors of Ravenwood.

DDLC: Deleted with the rest of the cast.

Ciruno Fortes said:
Also clearly Evil Cole is on his own emergence version lol
I can't believe I missed this joke by like 2 months. Smh

I kinda feel like we should add in a Kessler round since that old man could probably end up either forming his own illuminati or rewriting the canon for the verse

I'd imagine he'd kinda be like Beast Cole where he sorta wanders trying to figure out what to do with himself

Maybe even try to make up for all the harm he caused since he did show some signs of remorse for his actions prior to his death

The Wright Way said:
this is not a "does he clear it" type thing, more like how does Cole adapt?
Also Cole can train to get stronger since he has accelerated development and reactive evolution, so its not like he caps at High 7A

I mean

He's not even 2x slower then FTL

Then again, this isn't a solo your verse thread, so this does not matter

I mean he was at least Rel+ by the time of his death without amps so maybe?

Also, feel like I gotta post this again:

The Wright Way said:
this is not a "does he clear it" type thing, more like how does Cole adapt?

Then I'll try this again.

Monster Hunter, Rounds One and Two: He has no problem whatsoever until he repeatedly keeps getting One-Shot by Elder Dragon Tier monsters.

Round Three: still gets One-Shot by the Elder Dragon Tiers, but he has better Hax to deal with them until he gets his Soul Shredded by either Alatreon, Xeno'jiiva or a Hunter with weapons made from those two.

Round 4: Same as Above, but he has a fuckton of Hax.

The main focus of this thread isn't on how well Cole can fight the members of the verse, its how his presence affects the narrative of the verse.

How does Cole end up fighting these guys? Why? Is there something about their characterization/impact on the story that forces Cole into action based on his character? Who would Cole dislike/like based on his past? How would the Monster Hunter world take to someone like Cole coming into the scene?

3RD TIME'S THE CHARM!

Monster Hunter, Round 1: They would be very interested in how his abilities work and try to study him to see if it's something they could replicate. He would also be kinda surprised at the fact that there's a bunch of Dinosaurs, Dragons and other Fantasy Beasts at first, but then get over it. He would also probably be somewhat surprised about how smart these things actually are. He would probably just try to either lay Low or help out whenever an Elder Dragon shows up to destroy a town.

Round 2: pretty much the same as above

Round 3: From what little I know about Evil Cole (and inFAMOUS in general), he would probably just keep draining Bio electricity from everything and then he's gonna get hunted down by either a top tier Hunter after he starts draining people and hunters or he's gonna get hunted down by a Fatalis after it notices all the Crazy Shit happening to all of the other monsters, Especially if he somehow managed to start killing Elder Dragons.

Round 4: same as above except your gonna need to send out a Top Tier Hunter Immediately.

BlazBlue:

R1: If Cole starts off alongside Ragna when they arrive at Kagusutchi (Start of Calamity Trigger) then I am pretty sure Cole would help Ragna as much as possible. Though with Cole's feats wouldn't get far due to the hax in this verse although he would be a good companion for Ragna to burn out his angry side and maybe (Since Cole is in his good karma) can help Ragna to calm down and will assist in killing Terumi and stoping Izanami's Doomsday plans.

R2: Assuming Cole drops in before Izanami's plan in Chronophantasma. Cole tries to live a normal life at first, probably going back to the bike courier skills, his powers and bravery helping him deliver packages. Though this might attract the N.O.L about his powers due to not them coming from a Nox Nyctores, nor an Ars Magus or a Grimoire, making Relius curious if Cole came from the Boundary and would have people to try and capture him. This would leave him wanted by the world like Ragna and soon would get involved in stopping the N.O.L.

R3: Evil Cole runs around wreaking havoc. N.O.L soldiers, mercenary, and monsters, Cole strikes them all down. He ends up living in one of the distant Heirachical Cities, preferring to live in the monster ghost town, as the place reminds him of Empire City and New Marais, a place of no rules, where the strong are free to do as they please. He, would possibly get temped to join with Terumi and Relius in their plans to get more power and he would go stomping heads with Ragna where he would feel a connection and would act like Terumi to get a rise out of him.

R4: Beast Cole kinda goes on a rampage and starts destroying everything leaving nothing but destruction like the Black Beast many years ago. Hakumen, Jubei, Good Cole and Ragna coming to stop Beast Cole but Ragna would probably lose control and turn into the Black Beast leading well...end of the world. Though with Good Cole around this might change with Good Cole helping Ragna to destroy Beast Cole and making sure Ragna never loses control while Terumi and Izanami watch from the safe lines. Then everything continues like in R1.

(Sorry if I necro this...I was hoping to join in the fun)

Last edited:
Shin Megami Tensei:

R1: If Cole starts off alongside Demi-Fiend in Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne then I am pretty sure Cole would ty to help him as much as possible. Though with Cole's feats wouldn't get far due to the hax in this verse although he would be a good companion for Demi-Fiend until he gets haxed.

R2: Assuming Cole drops in Japan before everything goes to shit. Cole tries to live a normal life at first, probably going back to the bike courier skills, his powers and bravery helping him deliver packages becoming a huge person in Japan for delivery services. Though after when plot happens, where demons, angels and gods fight each other warping Japan into a hellhole then Cole gets sucked into a war that he has to get help and possibly get upgrades to face foes.

R3: Evil Cole runs around wreaking havoc but doesn't get far. Though he would join with the Chaos side and would probably get powered up into a nightmare and join in Lucifer's army to destroy all threats to Lucifer.

R4: Beast Cole would do the same as in R3, though now with Good Cole around he would join Demi-Fiend and would have a harder time facing against now a demon powered Beast Cole.

Last edited:
Bump?

Devil May Cry:

R1: If Cole starts off alongside Dante in DMC 3 where he goes to the Temen-ni-gru alongside Dante, and the two cleared the place together in team work though Vergil would be annoying to face. Though if this was in DMC 1 where they arrive at Mallet Island, Dante had help from Cole facing various demons and Cole would not have much to face Mundus until where Dante acheived his Devil Trigger by using Devil Sword: Sparda and defeating Mundus. If this was Dante during DMC 2 then Cole would be help but not really much since Dante is steamrolling through the place. Though if this was in DMC 4 or DMC 5 then he would be a great assist to helping Dante and Nero taking out the main villains although in DMC 5 will be hard since some demons will be above Cole's level and when Urizen arrives then Cole is done for.

R2: Assuming Cole drops in any period of the games, Cole would be safe away from most of the events since they are secluded, the whole DMC 3 event was only in one spot and effected the area where Dante is in, Dante goes to an island far way in DMC 1 and 2 so it doesn't really affect the world much where in DMC 4 it was in a huge city but it was covered up mostly. Though in DMC 5 is where things pick up, as Cole would be busy being a bike messenger living his life helping while killing time until the demons arrive in DMC 5 where he joins in with Nero and V to stop the demons and Urizen.

R3: Evil Cole runs around wreaking havoc. Cole strikes all army forces down given that only demons can kill him and Cole just goes around destroying places. He ends up living in one of the distant ruined cities, preferring to live in the monster ghost town, as the place reminds him of a place of no rules, where the strong are free to do as they please. He, would possibly get temped to join with Vergil with promise of power and would mostly go along with his plans proving a huge blockadge for Dante in DMC 3. Though if Mundus got to him, he would be a headache for Dante in DMC 1 but Dante would defeat him. Although if Evil Cole encounters Dante in DMC 2, DMC 4 and DMC 5 then there is a good chance Evil Cole has no way of defeating Dante.

R4: Beast Cole kinda goes on a rampage and starts destroying everything leaving nothing but destruction and like with the R3 it depends on which part of DMC as if this was DMC 2 onwards then there is a good chance Beast Cole would be destroyed and counted as another destructive demon that made Dante go into his Devil Trigger. Then Dante yeets Beast Cole.

R5: Evil Cole would go around causing destruction but if Evil Cole meets Vergil then Evil Cole gets yeeted sadly. Though with Good Cole around then everything continues like in R1.

Last edited:
No one is going to continue?

Archie Sonic the Hedgehog:

R1: Cole would probably end up somewhere in Knothole and get accused of being an Overlander then they notice he has five fingers (Yeah Overlanders are evolved humans) and the Freedom Fighters curious on who Cole is and would join them to stop Robotnik (Remember you said beginning and oh boy is this series long and yes there is a difference between Robotnik and Eggman).

R2: Assuming Cole drops in before the Genesis Wave Arc. Cole tries to live a normal life at first, probably going back to the bike courier skills, his powers and bravery helping him deliver packages. Though this might attract Eggman on how he came to this world then soon when Eggman finds out about the Conduit powers he would want to replicate them and soon Cole meets up with the Freedom Fighters and I can imagine Cole being shocked but not too shocked since he got used to Mobius. I dunno why but I can imagine Cole learning Chaos Energy and trained with Knuckles or Shadow, then Cole fuses Chaos Energy with his Conduit powers creating some crazy combo. I have to say the Freedom Fighters would gain some serious help with Cole helping in.

R3: Evil Cole runs around wreaking havoc and free to do as they please. He, would possibly get temped to join with Eggman in his plans to get more power but of course he would maybe betray him when he learns about the Genesis Wave and join the heroes temporaly to get rid of the machine. Then after stopping the Genesis Wave he go back to doing evil stuff before getting yeeted.

R4: Beast Cole kinda goes on a rampage and starts destroying everything leaving nothing but destruction. Though of course he gets yeeted by Sonic and the others when they go super.

R5: I am not sure but Evil Cole would join Eggman while Good Cole would join the Freedom Fighters and things will go like in R2 and R3 until Evil Cole and Eggman gets beaten by Sonic, Shadow, Silver and the other high tier characters.

Last edited:
Back