• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

clock waifus (Sakuya Izayoi vs Ryuzu Yourslave)

This is my first versus thread, sorry if I messed up the formatting.

Speed equalized, apart from Mute Scream and time manipulation. They start at 50 meters from each other. Standard assumptions otherwise.

I choose these two for their striking similarities - They're both maids who fight with blade weapons at tens of meters and manipulate time, not to mention a motif with clocks.

Sakuya Izayoi vs Ryuzu Yourslave

Izayoi sakuya touhou drawn by umagenzin 006bccf9d8e524fb9dc9367e11cc6641
RyuzuMuteScream

I started just outside the range of Sakuya's danmaku with speed equalized so Ryuzu might have a chance to activate Mute Scream, however, I think Sakuya's existence erasure via time manip would work instantly. It's a matter of whether she chooses to do that, or to charge forward with danmaku; I'm not sure which action is more in character. The danmaku would result in a oneshot IF Ryuzu doesn't successfully activate Mute Scream before the danmaku catches up.

Back