• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of The Fightins *Restarting*

Name: L'mon Woe/Gonbe D'mon
Appearance: A 6'7 skinny man with long red hair, looking quite young in appearance with blue eyes / A 6'8 decently fit man with long dark red hair and green eyes, and a couple of scars on his face.
Characters: Gogeta (Toei) and Dio Brando(pre-awakening, aka 5 sec TS)
Powers: Diavolo's Split Personality and Yu Ilhan's Fusionism of skills

Um, I was thinking about this, and yes. Allowed, I forgot if I ever approved you or not.

Name: N E P H I L I M

Characters: Caleb (Death manip and type 4 restricted) , Skull Knight (BFR restricted)

Powers: Mindless (possesses no mind,however is purported by a greater consciousness,allowing him to speak)

Power 2: Spatial Breath. Within eyeshot of a Hostile Nephlim,spatial cuts will appear all over one’s body. These will only target non lethal areas and will inflict great pain upon the Target. Possibly crippling them if certain joints at hit.

Appearance:

d8cuTcf.jpg
Changed.

So we can go from Basline 8-C to anywhere in 8-B with amps, thats a pretty massive gap for Mid hax.

What about speed amps?

So we can go from Basline 8-C to anywhere in 8-B with amps, thats a pretty massive gap for Mid hax.

What about speed?

One sub category higher. And now that I think about it, one long lasting amp for +1 sub category, the +2 amp would be something like a very temporary duration, maybe a few seconds.

Name: Charred Oraliphim

Characters: Caleb (Death manip and type 4 restricted) , Skull Knight (BFR restricted)

Power 1: Red Meadow. The first/last attack delivered from the Posse will have a 4x speed amp.

Power 2: Spatial Breath. Within eyeshot of Hostile Oraliphim,spatial cuts will appear all over one’s body. These will only target non lethal areas and will inflict great pain upon the Target. Possibly crippling them if certain joints at hit.

Note: This is a group rather than a singular individual.

Appearance:

3EiAVgZ.jpg

Back